• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Hour 9 on my 5-Cl-AMT trial, 2mg total (1mg + 1mg redose). It's been pretty nice, mild at this dosage, but I am the first person to take it recreationally that I know about so... gotta be safe, especially given it's twice as strong an MAOI as AMT. It seems much more potent though, so likely a full dose will actually have less MAO inhibition than AMT.

I also started feeling some opiate withdrawal coming back after the loperamide the other day so I took 900mg of gabapentin... seems to have fixed that.

Hour 9 on my 5-Cl-AMT trial, 2mg total (1mg + 1mg redose). It's been pretty nice, mild at this dosage, but I am the first person to take it recreationally that I know about so... gotta be safe, especially given it's twice as strong an MAOI as AMT. It seems much more potent though, so likely a full dose will actually have less MAO inhibition than AMT.

I also started feeling some opiate withdrawal coming back after the loperamide the other day so I took 900mg of gabapentin... seems to have fixed that.
Glad you got your Gaba. The shit does work well. Too bad my insurance didn't cover Lyrica when I was still on Gaba and my doc gave the thumbs up to switch. This was before Gaba and Lyrica got as popular as they are today.

Gaba helped a lot last night. I would take more today but unfortunately, due to many years of phenibut dependence, I refuse to take it two days in a row as kindling is a thing. I don't feel too bad but I will probably take some loperamide in a few minutes. Then in a day or two when that wears off, gabapentin again if needed. Then hopefully I will just be done with the whole thing. And I'll have ~110 300mg gabas in my stash to enjoy occasionally. :) I really like it as a drug, besides its anti-withdrawal attributes.

Lyrica is solidly more intoxicating and euphoric, but gaba is a lot smoother and more functional. Lyrica can give me weird muscle spasms, kinda freaks me out, but I love it.

gotta get a wrap for a log
damn little bowl does't cover for tolerance
glad im almost outta this bag... good but need to acquire smaller amnts.
smokin another bowl... gotta ask next time about lables or whatnot, soforth like the world has never seen.
8(

Not high enough lol.

The Tramadol really relaxed me earlier and have had 1mg Alp quite a while after but think it's all wore off now. Don't think I'll be having anything more today as work tomorrow. The joys.

Took some lope an hour ago, maybe kicking in slightly. I just took a couple of rips of delta-8 THC, got actually quite high which surprises me. Found some kava and had a cup of that earlier but honestly even when I sourced really high quality kava and made it the correct way, the effects were mild. Pleasurable, but very mild, and when I try to push it higher my stomach just feels odd and I get a paradoxical anxiety reaction.

Dumped out the rest of my clonazolam... I ran out of etizolam, which I normally use for sleep, but I had some clonazolam they sent me one time by accident when I ordered etizolam. I had a 30mL 1mg/mL solution I made out of the gram, I haven't gone through it yet, because I never used it when I had etizolam, except like once and I thought it sucked in comparison. I have a workable pattern to avoid dependence with etizolam, and when I'm not on other drugs I don't use it often anyway (opiates paradoxically make it hard for me to sleep, and opiate withdrawal makes it 100% impossible to sleep). Etizolam has a short duration so it's manageable because if you take it a few nights in a row and take a couple of days off, the total time it's been in your system is like 25-30% of the time, it's pretty sustainable. Clonazolam is always in your system basically because it lasts so long. I have been using it for over a week, with normal day breaks regularly (I often do 2 days on/ 1 day off with etiz when I'm actively withdrawing. I just was reading some posts about people getting withdrawals after only 3-5 days of use, and it fucking up benzo tolerance long-term. Fuck that, I just dumped the rest. Will just have to go without. It's pretty close to over now anyway. I wanted to order etizolam, but I ordered bromazolam today, seems like more or less the same duration, and similar except more euphoric and less good for anxiety. From what I've read. I like to have a benzo on hand, I always bring a solution to festivals and a few times have saved someone from having a bad trip. Also I like it for when I want to come down and sleep when I do long-lasting drugs (usually necessary with LSD too, as LSD keeps me up way after the effects are done).

But yeah that would be fucked if I started withdrawing from clonazolam. I think it'll be fine but man that would suck, I've always avoided benzo dependence all these years. Once I got it, I probably would have to just never have a benzo again, and they're such handy tools if you don't have a problem with them.

Kava Kava is so hit or miss, best batch I ever had was a kilo from Fiji maybe ten years ago. It was pretty in your face benzo kinda high when I'd parachute a bunch. But yeah man I've had a bunch of bags that were barely even active. It causes me to get some nausea sometimes when I take large amounts seeking a high so gotta be careful chasing something that wont happen. That being said that one batch shows me there is potential, it was probably really fresh or something

110mg oxy
10mg nitrazepam
10mg diazepam
2800mg Gabapentin
Bucket of really nice weed as the vape is at work
Question for anyone who cares to answer
Does anyone else feel the urge for a massive dump whenever they rail there first oxy in a few hours

So far this morning just 1200mg Gabapentin
But am just on way to pick up 56x80mg oxy 56x60mg oxy 112x20mg oxy but am not completely nuts so will be trusting most of them to my sister to keep for me and she won’t even smoke weed so I know that’s them safe for this month
I’m planning on a very good day though so will update
Safe tripping folks
May I ask what your prescribed so many oxys for? And how come they give you 3 different strengths of pills? Seems like an insane script to be given. I’m definitely jealous

May I ask what your prescribed so many oxys for? And how come they give you 3 different strengths of pills? Seems like an insane script to be given. I’m definitely jealous
My hand got into a fight with an axe and lost

140mg oxy railed
1800mg Gabapentin will take another dose of the same in half an hour
20mg nitrazepam
Large bowl of sativa weed
Have ground up a g of weed to take into work to vape as the day goes on though I’m trying to cut down on the amount of weed at work for a while to save money
Smoking a cigarette and as usual a fucking huge ass mug of British breakfast blend tea 🍵
Have large can of irn bru energy drink to chug on the drive in
Have a good safe Friday folks
Nightraver out

Still smoking meth last night, no longer slamming it though;
3hopcp and etizolam
kratom
the cold wind blows

they're such handy tools if you don't have a problem with them.

This. I have a need for a benzo probably once a week, but my doctor's like: "You'll get addicted to them! They're such evil drugs! Yada yada. Let me prescribe you this stupid antipsychotic instead."

benzo's seemed to cause big problems for me they seemed and did but i thought they would help, but they are definitely out of the question now.

i am starting a nod so am going to dose it with a dab now and hope for a little while more.