• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to forego my caffeine cessation and have some sweet tea. Got almost no sleep due to a loud neighbor. He's still awake, never slept. I hate to say it but... I'm thinking I'll call the cops soon if my landlord can't do anything. Not sure the cops can either but maybe they can put the fear of the law into him.

They'll definitely scramble to hide their coke at the very least.

Another hundred ox and a shit load of purple punch to be vaped as the night goes on nodding like a cheap dash ornament already amazing the difference with thc would go so far as to say it doubles the dose
The perfect potentiator in my humble opinion

Another hundred ox and a shit load of purple punch to be vaped as the night goes on nodding like a cheap dash ornament already amazing the difference with thc would go so far as to say it doubles the dose
I think thc intensifies any drug, if I smoke it before doing coke the highs tenfold and lasts for what feels like a couple hours but then the anxiety for me sets and it paralyzes me.
I won’t smoke pot before doing mdma or mushrooms that’s way too much

i rember if I was nodding sometimes it would take me 20 min to text something...

Finally tried some kratom. Added about 3 grams to some apple sauce . Nice mood lift and energy but it faded into a dizzy headache after two hours . Not bad for a couple bucks though and the taste was manageable .

i like to enjoy chilling when i can.
it's painful enough already.
so far redbull
fresh sunshine outside today

wake and bake with dabz !! 😮
still buzzing away on the edible okay.

stil. high from the poly substance
abuse binge yesterday
still deep inside the canyon.

still throbbing my way trying
to get through the rest of the day.

condition : high alert 👽

Just had a joint of green crack and lemon haze mix, roughly a 40/60 split. Needless to say I'm out of nodville and super happy, or maybe that's cause I just devoured a packet of chipniks, love that stuff..

Had my daily 0.05 heroin I'm so good I got like over 20 lines and I just scored a full 20

A dab of some banana kush distillate coated with some thc-a isolate washed down with some black coffee. This stuff looks allot like dmt; goes great mixed with other concentrates.

I think thc intensifies any drug, if I smoke it before doing coke the highs tenfold and lasts for what feels like a couple hours but then the anxiety for me sets and it paralyzes me.
I won’t smoke pot before doing mdma or mushrooms that’s way too much
I agree with XTC it can be a bit much but I do like it at the end of the night/morning to chill and help get a sleep but if I smoke and during it it can make it a very gouchy trip and I like the energy it used to give me to dance

^ Yeah I like methadone too. A friend of mine shared about 60 mgs of some cherry methadone syrup they had with me and that stuff annihilated me lol. I'd pass on that blackout-worthy dose of benzos but I'd definitely partake on some methadone and a nice bellringer ;)🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.