• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... cocaine (repeated) during farming work. Phenibut. Bump of 5-MeO-MiPT in the nose. 3-MeO-PCE, alcohol. I am... high.

If I smoked weed it would be too much. So I won't.

That's an interesting combo there

I want to get some 3-meo-PCP again, last time I did enough to trip on it I saw through time into people's past lives and was also high as astronaut boots. Both trippy and narcotic.

I took it one step at a time, I didn't wake up intending to take any of those drugs except for phenibut.

What had happened was... I went to my friend's house to help with the farm work, and he had cocaine. Then afterwards I wanted more stims and I didn't have any so... drugs

Gooood morning Bluetnam
Woke up in a really good mood today for the first time i can remember in year's and I have no idea why
Ot one twenty mg ox 2400 gabapentin one very packed vape of purple punch weed four cigarettes with a cup of tea alongside each one and getting ready to take the dog a walk for my hours exercise then il come back and muck about doing what I like to call stoned gardening which is as much fun as it sounds

Drinking monster energy "the doctor". Trying to score some bupre, dont have money for rent atm.... fuck.

Man, just a little advice... prioritizing opiates over rent money is a really, really bad sign. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, and in retrospect I am really lucky I made it out alive. I prioritized opiattwes over food many times, but never once did I fail to pay rent. And I was still fucked. Please be careful man, opiates are a harsh, harsh mistress when you get deep in. ❤

Man, just a little advice... prioritizing opiates over rent money is a really, really bad sign. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, and in retrospect I am really lucky I made it out alive. I prioritized opiattwes over food many times, but never once did I fail to pay rent. And I was still fucked. Please be careful man, opiates are a harsh, harsh mistress when you get deep in. ❤
I know and I totally agree with you. Rent is always a must. I just wouldnt have had rent money even without the opioid money. I luckily managed to bum some rent money and not gonna leave my rent un payed again.

Thinking about taking some psychedelic today. Briefly thought about 2C-E, but decided it's probably too heavy for right now. I may take "2C-EF" which is actually an insanely overpriced misrepresented blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7... but hey I have it, and it's actually really, really nice.

Thinking maybe some 2c-b today; it's getting ready to storm outside so the atmosphere is nice for it.

Just had a little distillate +isolate dab and am finishing up my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.