C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Have a great night dude.

Nicely high here myself. I took 200ug acid last night, been off my head all day today.

Cannabis edibles and 40 grams of Kava and a delightful little vaporizer sessiin with some lovely outdoor weed.

I redosed a half tab of acid too 3 hours ago. I still was not on earth and the redose instantly propelled me into a dreamy, euphoric and surreal state. Could be feelimg worse for sure but was a togh day and heavy trip overall.

We will see what tomorrow brings. Stay high folks!
Oh I will, those numbers since that post are already increasing LOL no point in posting it. Debating on adding more benzos and opioids for a nap before seeing my girl, or just going balls to the wall on the hexxy.

Hope the acid is treating you well, saw you been hitting it pretty good for a bit now. I need some man I'm definitely not a psilocybin/psilacetin guy. I used psilacetin 2 nights ago and it was just rough physically and mentally. It's nice if you need to have like a serious trip, but LSD is just more versatile and fun even with the long duration IMO.

I've also been into kava for a while now too. The store I work at has a nice kava tea and my mom picked up an extract. Really good for an herbal supplement I like it a lot.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Oh I will, those numbers since that post are already increasing LOL no point in posting it. Debating on adding more benzos and opioids for a nap before seeing my girl, or just going balls to the wall on the hexxy.

Hope the acid is treating you well, saw you been hitting it pretty good for a bit now. I need some man I'm definitely not a psilocybin/psilacetin guy. I used psilacetin 2 nights ago and it was just rough physically and mentally. It's nice if you need to have like a serious trip, but LSD is just more versatile and fun even with the long duration IMO.
Cool, I will picture you having a nice time. Some therapy to me. I use 1cP- LSD currently. Pure, Dutch lab grade, 100ug every tab. Legal tender too.

I may be able to help you?

Yes the half tab redose tonight worked wonders. I was drinking my 3rd shell of kava after, before a lovely weed vape. Very enjoyable oevrall for sure. I am confortable now. I don not like the initial intensity of strong acid comeups. But redoses after one is in peace work wonders.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

I've also been into kava for a while now too. The store I work at has a nice kava tea and my mom picked up an extract. Really good for an herbal supplement I like it a lot.
Oh yeah my point, if it makes (YOU) feel any better lol- by my intuituion and math,,my 12 mg etiz in terms of effret strrngth, like 20-24 in effect, due to kava potentiation.

It is a habit I want to address soon for sure.

Priorities priorities in life haha!

Last edited:

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Decided to go with 2mg etizolam and 90mg O-DT and take a nap and 2.5 hrs later awoke to 30mg hexen up the nose. To make my post totals easier I'll be building on the above stated doses. I plan on letting them numbers run up like the national debt counter tonight :love:

Got a bunch of measuring equipment, capsules, vials & PG for all my goodies today too. Have two caps of O-DT measured at 90mg & 100mg ready to go and a 10mL/30mg etizolam solution. The druggy chemistry nerd in me was ecstatic when I unpacked all that new equipment 😋

OT
2mg etizolam oral
90mg o-desmethyltramadol oral
30mg n-ethyl-hexedrone nasal

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
Lots of Xanax and a zopiclone before bed, woke up few hours later tossing and turning having nightmares, so took 2mg more xanax still can't sleep so I'm up with a cuppa tea, the only thing getting me by is my sons still up, he's a night owl so is his girlfriend, but what's really making me feel better is my cat came in and is laying on my floor washing, just knowing he's home after his galavanting outside at night is enough to get me past last night shit sleep

The Axe

Bluelighter
Dodged with my wife, she had a glass bowl of potato salad and tried to kick me in the balls, and started talking about calling 911 about my drug use. I very calmly inquired whether she was going to call 911 before or after she kicked me in the balls. I also asked her to keep her hands and feet in full view at all times and assisted her to safely exit the garage. Proceeded to get out my steel mallet, chisel, and crowbar to begin removing concrete slab in the front yard. My wife questioned my motives. I told her my Mother lied and told me I would have a nice front lawn when I grew up. Calmly reminded my Wife the mallet and pike are to be used on the concrete not her Husband's heart. Finished a little front lawn chiseling and then soaked the front yard with water. Smoking the last of my sativa and more Malboro Reds. We have a funeral to go to in the morning and I'm need to cut my hair and shave, etc.

The Axe

Bluelighter
Bombed a 50ml Seagrams 7 with Club Soda.

Now have some "glue" indica. Tastes of cat poo, followed by giggles, finishing with a freight train running through my head. Very pleasant afterfinish.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
End of night totals:

90mg NEH nasal
360mg O-DT
6mg etizolam

Already fucked up with all that though by dosing here and there while family was still around. Think my mom used her Terminator vision on me and saw I was fucked up so I'm gonna chill out after tonight. Nice one off though. Hope I don't get lectured too bad in the morning.

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
Morning Blue World

Fuck it. tody is sleep day

20mg valium
1200mg gabapentin
1mg halcion
1mg xanax
few bong hits
few dbl vodkas
Still not noddy enough and seeing as i have no work or responsibilities today i added

6mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentim
.25mg halcion
.25mg alzam
More weed
and a few more shots vodka

So total tally for the last 4hrs roughly (woke up just 6am and its 10:30am ish here now)
Benzos:
20mg valium
6mg bromazepam
1.25mg halcion
1.25mg alzam
1800mg Gabapentin (aiming for the 3000mg and over gap. never been threre)
lots of weed
1/3rd of a bottle vodka ( but taking it slow on the drinking alone) Guess you also noticed i dropt all opiates so i can get trough the 24-36hrs period so i can jump om subs for a while again and do a semi detox so to speak.

Only the best and Much Love
Shroomie

4meSM

Bluelighter
@Coffeeshroom seems like we're in the same time zone.
It's been a long time since I last woke up at 6am, seems like you're a morning person.
I can pretty much wake up whenever I want right now but that will probably end in 2 weeks, I feel like it's gonna be hard to wake up early again.

I had 450mg of phenibut, 1 strong cup of coffee and 3.3g of kratom an hour later.
I think I need to start eating more fiber lol...

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
@Coffeeshroom seems like we're in the same time zone.
It's been a long time since I last woke up at 6am, seems like you're a morning person.
I can pretty much wake up whenever I want right now but that will probably end in 2 weeks, I feel like it's gonna be hard to wake up early again.

I had 450mg of phenibut, 1 strong cup of coffee and 3.3g of kratom an hour later.
I think I need to start eating more fiber lol...
So what is the time there now excatly, its 12:10pm here now.
AS for phenibut and kratom, there still on my bucket list as soon as i can get a trusted vendor here in S.A.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
2 big lines Coke
1 icecold CokeZero
Flunitrazepam-Blotter, from which i don't know, should i take it sublingually, or bucally or on the tongue, should i chew it a litte bit?

Have an answer?

Good Morning BLs by the way.

JJ

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
180mg O-DT
2mg etizolam
80mg caffeine via V8 juice energy drink (love these)
Bumpin NEH periodically
Nicotine via 5% vape and a cig I traded for a bump of NEH

Good work regimen, feelin good. Especially after I woke up for my 4am shift at 3:30am instead of 2am like normal. Sleep aids worked a bit too well lol.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
I took 2 mg Flunitrazolam and I definitely feel it.I'm sedated, And it's hypnotic. Provides a nice warm feeling and I could nod away.... nice!

JJ