• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
450mg pregabalin, 750mg phenibut, 600mg gabapentin. Starting to feel dat shizz, woo!

Saving the rest of the pregab and gabapentin for my buddy and I when we detox from kratom and him from some other stuff which starts on Monday... but today no kratom for me, tolerance reduction day. I've been taking way too much leading up to this, I guess it's my "last hurrah". At least I've gone like 2 weeks without phenibut with no withdrawal so I only have to deal with one substance's withdrawal.

Dang I'm high right now. 😇

Curious about how the kratom "detox" goes. Approx how many grams/day have you been taking this time?
I don't really want to quit kratom right now but I might consider doing it in the future, I'll probably try to taper though (IIRC tapering didn't work for you).

OT:
Another bit of carisoprodol (125mg)
3.3g of kratom
A spliff

Nice... that would hold me over for a full day.
Dang I'm high right now.
Don't see many post from you stating this. LOL
=D
OT:
Added some white maeng da and bout to dose some green, too, so there.

Last edited:
I have warm pulses going through my fingertips and everything is moving slightly and typing is difficult, I feel real good. Phenibut hasn't even hit yet, I'm in for a silly evening/night.

Kinda want to take some kratom, I might. I shouldn't but... you know. Monday is my cutoff date for all of it.

I hadn't eaten all day because I have a sore spot in my throat for some reason and it hurts, but fuck it, a man's gotta eat.

A coworker called me and we had to figure something out, my autopilot mode is on point, I talked him through it while making sausage and eggs on a piece of toast with white miso spread on it. Now I have to enter all my time for the past 2 weeks before the end of the work day,

150mg Flmodafinil - redose

250mgs F-Phenibut

Had three Beers and I'm done with that for the night looking forward to seeing what this combo right here has in store. Just made an Espresso that I'm sipping on right now it should be a great night. Maybe take some more F-Phenibut in the middle of the night if I'm not able to sleep. Redosing the stimulant kinda late considering its duration but whatever.

My girl was just laughing at me because I'm clearly high as fuck. :LOL: After she takes a shower and I finish entering my god damn time sheet, w're gonna go for a long walk on this forest trail near our house.

Entering time is annoying as fuck, I should do it daily, instead I'm searching through all my emails trying to remember exactly how I spent my 8 work hours every day.

F-Phenibut
Never tried it but will. Read an ass of stuff on it... nothing like experience, though.
Secretly envious of all the gabas being eaten as it is my day off.:cry:
Feeling cool as have many strains of kratom and dosing different ones each dose and got some good weed.
OTT:
Added some green jongkong krat
more weed
cig

jiggy

edit:
no/maybe/yes
:)

...plus sipping Vodka
2 mg Flunitrazepam
3 mg Clonazolam

I think I'm done then. Still trying to eat this delicious food but anyhow.... fuck it.

Feeling pretty damn nice but I wanna be a bit more intoxicated so I'm gonna start drinking some Guiness that I have in the fridge. Have like four left and I'm gonna go at this slow and not go overboard. Since I'm not familiar with F-Phenibut yet and dont wanna push my luck.

It's really nice combined with that Flmodafinil tho let me tell yeah :)

Instead of the opiates you are the same extreme benzohead than I am.

5 mg Flunitrazepam
300 mg Oxazepam
2 mg Etizolam
5 mg Clonazepam

JJ

Hehe, yeah go benzoheads! I've got a decent benzo stash, but I'm always mixing them with opioids.
Today was strange though, I didn't feel relaxed neither from the benzos nor the opioids until I took 20mg Zolpidem.
It wasn't the first time Zolpidem had an antidepressant effect on me

i get the opposite effect and the reason why don't touch z-drugs. You lucky but all in all you have a legend status no matter what point of view want to see it from. Respect

apparently antidepressant properties are not common for Zolpidem. However today it was a lifesaver, but now I'm gonna go with the usual stuff.

OT:
80mg Oxycodone immediate release oral and 60mg IN
25mg Promethazine
1.5mg Alprazolam
3mg Clonazepam

Guess I'm nodding off pretty soon.

Hehe, yeah go benzoheads! I've got a decent benzo stash, but I'm always mixing them with opioids.
Today was strange though, I didn't feel relaxed neither from the benzos nor the opioids until I took 20mg Zolpidem.
It wasn't the first time Zolpidem had an antidepressant effect on me

apparently antidepressant properties are not common for Zolpidem. However today it was a lifesaver, but now I'm gonna go with the usual stuff.

OT:
80mg Oxycodone immediate release oral and 60mg IN
25mg Promethazine
1.5mg Alprazolam
3mg Clonazepam

Guess I'm nodding off pretty soon.

Good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.