• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8mg etizalam
3ish g of amnesia haze

Wishing I had b and zopiclones right now

That's in my opinion the best thing you can do - it always lasts a while until you have the right med and the right dose - but if you really suffering, then take it as prescribed. You will be surprised how much easier some things are, and already this is a reason for me not to abuse them. And you know, we ADHD-people need a bit more to overdose because of our fucked dopamine-system. It's not worth it, because if you have to do something and there are no meds anymore you will bite your own ass. ;)

JJ
I decided a while ago that when Im starting adhd meds I wont use amphetamine anymore. If I gotta use an illegal stimulant it will be coke.

I decided a while ago that when Im starting adhd meds I wont use amphetamine anymore. If I gotta use an illegal stimulant it will be coke.
Any particular reason for coke? As a none adhd speed lover that thinks coke is overpriced paranoia I dont see the appeal, so just curious on your view.

Yeah. Ive thought about it for a while and decided to just use them as meds. Ive still got coke to have fun with, you know.

I've never understood the appeal of coke. Dont get me wrong I've never turned it down and spent thousands on it but it's always seemed lacking to me, the only time I've ever enjoyed it was IV but that's a rabbit hole I'm not willing to go down

I remember IV coke, running around from public bathroom to public bathroom in the city trying to get high every 15 minutes. So fiendy.

Coke was good the first couple times i tried it, and it literally was good stuff too, but nothing i'm trying to spend my own money on.

That said, i did pick some up recently. But i washed it then traded it for meth.

I remember IV coke, running around from public bathroom to public bathroom in the city trying to get high every 15 minutes. So fiendy.

Coke was good the first couple times i tried it, and it literally was good stuff too, but nothing i'm trying to spend my own money on.

That said, i did pick some up recently. But i washed it then traded it for meth.
That's what I'm saying, 15 to 20 minutes and you're wanting more. Paranoid as fuck someones gonna come through the door and find you.
I agree. The price might be too high for me. I really dont wanna spend 150+ euros on a gram on okayish coke.
That's insane its £200-220 here for a 3.5 of quality stuff

6 hits of a thc cart, 84% thc content apparently. Had to smoke it in a secluded spot since my place is off limits for smoking. Me and Cannabis were made for each other, if it was a woman i'd marry her.

80mgs of oxycontin, soon getting some bupre since the oxy's starting to fall off.

40mg prozac daily
Hydroxyzine
Cannabis throughout
350 mg tramadol staggered
Wish me luck from serotonin Gods

Morning Blue World

A low feeling day again

6mg bromazepam
150mg tramadol
150mg Pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
1 quart of beer
few bong hits (transkei)

Feeling stoned for now. Happy Sunday

Komisch. Ich wollte gestern um 22 Uhr oder so ins Bett.Hab grad auf die Uhr geguckt. Aha.....dabei bin ich nicht mal weggenoddet.

Sooowas. Tse.

JJ

Got up at seven today and railed 80mg oxy and staggered 4200mg of gabapentin and have just had two rolls on square sausage and a huge mug of very nice tea for breaking my fast and I’m just about to fill up the vape with some strawberry ice and as it’s a beautiful morning il have it on a walk while the kid runs about with the dog and see how long I can keep him outside before the lure of the tinterweb gets too strong and he wants to go home.
When I was his age you couldn’t pay me to stay inside. It’s a shame but it’s all kids these days not just the nerds smh

I've never understood the appeal of coke. Dont get me wrong I've never turned it down and spent thousands on it but it's always seemed lacking to me, the only time I've ever enjoyed it was IV but that's a rabbit hole I'm not willing to go down
Youd have to live in Peru/Colombia to understand the appeal of cocaine, banging quality, cheap as fuck AND the euphoria Is out of this world. That coke doesn't exist since the late 80's/early 90's in the us.

Youd have to live in Peru/Colombia to understand the appeal of cocaine, banging quality, cheap as fuck AND the euphoria Is out of this world. That coke doesn't exist since the late 80's/early 90's in the us.

I'd say it still exists in Miami. I never liked coke even a little until I lived in South Florida where it looked, smelled, tasted, and felt like it just got there from South America.

If I lived nearer the source the only reason I'd be taking it would be the price. I'm uk and decent coke is in abundance here, just not my thing unless its IV but its not worth it in the veins or the wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.