• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't like how they make me feel anymore...they make me feel dysphoric and totally mentally/emotionally numb

Wasn't always that way...in my teens and early 20s I'd take one if someone offered me one, definitely, and I've even taken some of the rarer ones which were harder to find in the pre-internet age. But as I've gotten older I've come to the opinion that those drugs never really add anything, they just subtract. Which, in some cases, is actually good...if you're having a panic attack or experiencing terrifying drug-induced hallucinations, you may want to subtract from that experience! But if I'm just sitting around at home, having a normal day or what have you, they don't really serve any purpose other than to deaden my mind, mood, make me depressed etc.

Everybody's different, though, and they can be very effective medicine IMO, they're just not for me as far as enjoyment goes

I definitely see your point of view. If I go too hard with benzos I start getting one of their worst side effects, being suicidal ideation. If I keep it in check though I'm on top of the world. I'm a naturally intense and paranoid person so a little removal of inhibitions does me a lot of good.

Tea and cigs saved me from waiting my orders which are

8.4gram of pregabalin
8mg hyromorphine
0.25gram of quality crystal meth
25mg thc gum

Well the day is almost finished
Finished my H at 4pm
Its 19:30 pm now..
Had a few more drinks since then. 300ml vodka in the last 2 hrs.
Plus also just had .5mg alzam
Hope to sleep like the dead in the next hr. But also woke up at 7am with 1.5mg alzam and a few joints that kept me cool till 2pm. Then only got one bag and finished in 2hrs...

Anyhow feeling good but slightly nauseous but will battle through that
But overall happy and feeling good.

0,5 mg alprazolam
3 gram kratom, green thai
80 mg oral speed paste
and just took 300 mg pregabalin

feeling pretty great and i'm sure i'll feel fucking fantastic once the pregabalin hits me. my tolerance is low and pregabalin is honestly one of the most euphoric drugs for me.

160mg kf 2-fa small bump 2-fdck and since i worko in the norming 4mg of lormetazepam this shit grel like a weitd trip with storylinds an my head snd trlaxation i hope yo slrrp ,€ hourd bye !!!!!!

Well i woke up at 2am and couldnt sleep so had 1.5mg alzam. That plus a joint helped me to sleep till 6:30am and them i had another 1.5mg alzam with another joint and that made me sleep till 09:30am. Then waited till 11am and got some H and booze
So basicly the tally dor the day so far is
3mg alzam between 2am and 6:30am
11am 1 bag H
200ml vodka

Feeling good but still alightly anxious but think thats my mind playing tricks on me...

(after nearly 3 days of opioid withdrawal) a couple of hours ago I had:

Bisoprolol 7.5mg
Codeine 16mg
Dihydrocodeine 315.4mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg

Feel nice and comfy now :)
Super proud of myself, too!
My grandad recently had surgery on his head as his skin cancer came back (non-melanoma, thank god! So they were able to remove all of it with surgery). He has a hole in his head with the circumference of an oreo and pretty much right down to his skull. So he's on a lot of painkillers. Ever since his wife died (lung cancer) he's become very needy and dependent on close family members (NO SHADE! They were married 60 years so I think he felt very lost and lonely) and he needs the bandage changed daily but is too uncomfortable to drive to see the nurse (probably shouldn't drive with a head wound anyway) and isn't comfortable with a medical professional coming to his house so I've been going over ever day to change it for him. Remember just how fucking horrific you feel in severe opioid withdrawal? Well - and I'm not exaggerating - he has at least 10-12 boxes of 28 x 30mg Codeine Phosphate pills in his bathroom. And I've stayed with him for a few hours every day to keep him company so there has been constant opportunity to steal some (he wouldn't notice if I took 2 or 3 boxes) but I didn't steal a single pill no matter how badly I needed something. He also had two boxes of 5mg diazepam.
I guess I'm not a total monster inside afterall :D (but don't tell anyone, I have a hardcore Cunty reputation to keep up)

Hope you're all feeling good!

Status
Not open for further replies.