• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 mg codeine
0.2 marijuana
0.5mg Loratdine

Feel quite empty and deppressed today :(

lol at "dude where's my bar"

<-- I took a nap and woke up in cannabinoid withdrawal. Yes, it sucks, and it was like hot/cold not so much flashes but just feeling from it and I took a giant dab and a hot flash and now I feel fine. WOOSH. BP issues are insane and I should try to get that under control.

<-- I took a nap and woke up in cannabinoid withdrawal. Yes, it sucks, and it was like hot/cold not so much flashes but just feeling from it and I took a giant dab and a hot flash and now I feel fine. WOOSH. BP issues are insane and I should try to get that under control.
I just woke up from a nap too and was in opiate WD... Ended up taking a small amount of kratom to hold it off for a little so I can sleep. I think ive had like 6 hours of sleep in the past 96 hours. Im dead freaking tired...

The only WD symptoms im getting is chills and sweating. Im in Florida, where its like 90 degree's and im freaking freezing. Im walking around with a heavy jacket on outside, sweating and freezing at the same time LOL.

Too bad I cant smoke any indica's to help with the lack of sleep. Got a job interview next week and cant afford to test positive...

Good luck with the WDs brotha. Shit aint easy...

Oh yeah I remember that. That's how I know I'm not broken as a person, it's somewhat cold here (60's) and I feel fine. Oh god how I remember those hellish days. Just a little mentally broken here.

I'm not in withdrawal for longer than like an hour. I am never coming off this. I'm going to die baked if I have any choice about it. But that first half hour of facing the day before it's set in is never easy lmao.

Every time I try to imagine getting off shatter I remember how I can't go 5 minutes through my day without it and then everything's fine. Nothing else works like that for my sick brain.

Flashbacks. I look at one thing and have a whole flood of a previous day's memories. Good and bad. Mixed feelings, conflicted feelings. I don't think I'll be able to get sleep tonight.

I can't even get food in me. This sucks.

I guess another dab soon. I'm getting more despondent in between dabs, probably from depression. I was getting these bizarre waves of mood swings earlier and I probably looked like Brittany Murphy in Spun, like a lot. I am going to have this dab and make food, I guess. Not like it matters.

Flashbacks. I look at one thing and have a whole flood of a previous day's memories. Good and bad. Mixed feelings, conflicted feelings. I don't think I'll be able to get sleep tonight.

I can't even get food in me. This sucks.

I guess another dab soon. I'm getting more despondent in between dabs, probably from depression. I was getting these bizarre waves of mood swings earlier and I probably looked like Brittany Murphy in Spun, like a lot. I am going to have this dab and make food, I guess. Not like it matters.

I thought she looked pretty hot in that movie. Also, Spun is my favourite movie to watch on amphetamines.

oh yes me too, and she was banging hot

<-- dabs. not going to give in and take benzos even though they are calling out to me.

making food, so that's something

As things are now this is my intake for the day so far

8am - 1mg ativan
10am till now - 1 bag of H (chased) combined with about 400ml of vodka (43% alc/vol) also smoking cigarettes in between. I don't the gram of the the bag of the H but its low quality that is for sure. Have another bag left with another 500ml vodka odd to get me trough my day of relaxing and just chilling out. Sad how the quality of H has dropt here by me. I don't do this on a regular basis but just on days I feel like getting out.( feeling out I mean like chilling in my room with all work done and just having a chill session so to speak). This is my last day for going this as I don't want to pass the point of having full blown WD from the H. But even with that said I have an arsenal of benzos and dopaquel to induce sleep and then some subutex on hand if WD get to the point of being just to much.

So with that said I'm currently on a one single dose of benzos early this morning and now just on H and booze.

Love it when it's like that. Had it a few times latley thru a plug of mine that my friend likes to use

I personally like a little bit of fent to just barely push it into sedative country, but either way it's still good. Dope down here in S Florida can be slightly annoying to find, but it's always high quality. This H in particular has legs, I left work still kinda high from a few lines before I went in 4 hours before.

Man when I went to Tennessee with my mom and didn't bring any weed products I was feeling terrible. Like almost actually sick. THC withdrawal sucks way worse than people think.

I remember the first few times I felt THC withdrawal, I couldn't eat anything and woke up covered in sweat. Now it's like I don't even feel it anymore, it's mostly psychological, could be because I usually only smoke at night nowadays (instead of smoking all day).

High off dextrometh, kratom and a bit of clonazepam. Feeling pretty good

Hit the dispensary with my roommate and got "Gorilla Glue". Sativa dominant of about 24% thc. I'd like to post a pic of the label on the 3.5 if that's cool and not sourcing, which I honestly would be surprised.

Got some Diphenhydramine as I'm out of Cyclizine.
They both come as a 50mg tablet, so are they the same strength?

Hit the dispensary with my roommate and got "Gorilla Glue". Sativa dominant of about 24% thc. I'd like to post a pic of the label on the 3.5 if that's cool and not sourcing, which I honestly would be surprised.
Um cover up the place's name for your own protection IMO

I don't think we really care if dispensary names are posted as much as we care about everyone's safety/anonymity. But I might be wrong wtf do I know these days.

It took me 4 hours to fucking get to sleep last night and I am a wreck mentally. 3rd going on 4th day of no benzos/alcohol and no cravings. But I have THINGS TO DO and the anxiety is building something fierce. I'll probably make discount coffee and drink and get to work. It's such shit. I don't feel like I should have to do any of this because of how I feel but I'd rather just get it done.

oh how high am I

dabs and I feel nothing I feel so bad. my whole body is shaking with anxiety and my voice is too. I can't even out and my whole body feels like shit this is terrible. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I'm certain it's this high NE shit and it's going to be the death of me one day at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.