Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do you dress to Dance?

Wanderer

Bluelighter
hey everyone. when you go out to a dance fest or rave or w/e, how do u dress?? lol it sounds funny but yeh.

my next rave im going dressed in some cheap kids army outfit that barly fits and im takin a madd ass plastic water gun to spray ppl!!! hahaha

so whats your look?

You squirt me with water and I'll squirt you with love juice.
and its not mine.... :eek: ;)

vanth said:
Jeans and a top.
+1
Top = shirt/t-shirt.

whatevers comfortable at the time & a hat -->> always a hat. i like to hide how fucked i am

are you new to raves buddy?? im pretty sure carrying around that water gun will irritate you after about 5 minutes. or it woul i :)

Depends, i can dance in sneakers, barefoot, sandals and killer heels. *shrug* In my "raving" days i used to pay out on people wearing anything less than a total flat to dance, but that's because i was spending 6+ hours dancing hard. Nowadays, i've mellowed slightly, so i don't cane my feet 1/2 as much, so can afford to wear something not AS comfortable as a sneaker. It all depends, though... if i'm out for a glam night with the girls, i'll usually wear heels, or some strappy sandals (but that's not all the time).

Come to think of it, i've not worn sneakers clubbing for quite a few years. Some of you may scoff at me wearing heels to dance, but i don't cane my feet, as i'm not dancing to music with a really high bpm for hours. Progressive is far kinder on the feet. ;)

As for the rest of my attire, it depends entirely on what kind of night it is. :) If i'm at a festival (rare nowadays), it's usually fishing pants, a singlet and thongs/sandals. Glam night with the girls, a nice comfy dress and either heels or strappy sandals. A doof, depending on season (winter or summer), either festy gear, or jeans/pants, with jumper, but always comfy footwear (thongs or docs), as anything else on uneven ground is bound to be hell on my feet.

Last edited:
I wore shorts, singlet & thongs to Future Festival but it all depends on weather. Sunglasses are a must for daytime events to hide to munt lol.

Night events I generally will wear jeans and a shirt or singlet. Never quite got into the whole sunglasses at night thing though.

The Brits have converted me forever. I rarely ever wear trainers anymore, not even on lazy days.

I usually wear my kneehigh boots with a skirt and a top, or a nice dress. Oh, and sometimes I wear heels too, but usually only in a club would I do that. I'm sure people at parties here would laugh their arses off if I went to a warehouse party in heels though. Not that I'd care anymore. :)

I often wear boots with heels, they're pretty comfy though, not skeeny little stiletto heels.

I wear the biggest phat pants that my skater belt can hold on, 3 kilos of kandi on each arm, and my PHD hoodie.
fuck yeah man

^^ lol

comfy clothing

baggy shorts/pants, shirt, running shoes

sometimes a hat

Hehe, I still wear phat pants out. Or fisherman pants, or my purple 3/4 cords, or my cyber-pants, or what ever else takes my fancy on the night.

Yeah, I've been raving since 1999, and I still enjoy it. *shrug*

Don't take a water pistol :S It'll get annoying as shit. Also most security wont let you in with it. Undergrounds might be a little easier with it though.

These really light pants that are my length, except they're like a size 26 waist so i can't zip up the fly at all, my shirt goes over the top so no sus shit.

Idealy a wifebeater + 3 quarter pants goes alright. ( Don't want your ends dipping on the disgusting floor ).

lol iv been to like 3 raves. but ok the water pistol i was just planning on loosing somewhere lol. i know s if i could carry that around all night.

and yeh, i usually just wear normal casual shit. but i wanted to dress up and get fucked :)

lol my mate wants to wear a cop outfit haha and then try n score of some dealers at the rave lmao..!

Wanderer said:
my next rave im going dressed in some cheap kids army outfit that barly fits and im takin a madd ass plastic water gun to spray ppl!!! hahaha
^Haha, that sounds awfully familiar... ;)

The Fish said:
Hehe, I still wear phat pants out. Or fisherman pants, or my purple 3/4 cords, or my cyber-pants, or what ever else takes my fancy on the night.

Yeah, I've been raving since 1999, and I still enjoy it. *shrug*

It gets old after a while, but after a break, at least in my case, it's new and exciting again!

1992 here :)

Around the same time for me too, rm2x (although i was terribly underage - 15), but back then that meant diddly-squat ;)) No drugs, though. I have friends older brothers and sisters to thank for that. =D

hahaha yeah twas cool back then =D I had a mate that was a bouncer at the site so I had no worries about getting in :)
turned 18 then everyone was just hitting me up for ID :|

I just mix it up enough - don't go out all that often, journey through different genres, largely sober nights, the odd doof. I'm sure one day I'll get over it, but for now we've been changing it up enough to still enjoy it. A great group of friends sure does help!

That's the best way to do it. :) Largely what I/we did as well. Very true also about great friends, i know that whenever we go out nowadays, it's our friends that make the night what it is, even if the music isn't entirely up to par or whatever, we'll still have a great night out.

:)

EDIT: I should really just say here, that i'm really quite a nanna nowadays. =D I'm usually tucked in bed by 3am at the latest. For shaaaame... ;)

Last edited:
exactly :) it can be the worst music and venue, but if ya with your good mates it makes it fun :)