• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How can my parents ALWAYS tell when I've taken even a tiny dose of a benzo?

I guess and I know from myself how normal you feel. But you aren't.

People around you, especially people who know you very well will see it.

J.J.

Do your parents have experience of taking benzo's themselves? It's always easier to spot when you know the signs to look out for.

Low tolerance + delusions of sobriety for sure.

People didn't even really notice when I was fucked on oxy but definitely picked up on whenever I took a benzo so I feel ya.

I had a 4-6 month blackout on etizolam in 2013. Most of the time I thought I was acting totally normally, even when I would fall flat on my ass and struggle to get back up. Benzos are almost like psychedelics in how strongly they change your perception of how you're acting. I remember multiple people calling me out on slurring my words and whatnot when I didnt even remember taking anything that morning. Probably my scariest drug experience, and i didnt realize until it was over. At any given point, I had no idea how much I had taken, when, or if I had even taken anything. I would be too fucked up to even load a shot but I still thought I was desperately in need of some etizolam

Pro-tip for abusing drugs: write down your doses, how much and when you took it.

Oh, I'm all for it. That is great advice. But, that deep in a blackout I'm surprised I even remembered to wear pants and wipe my ass. It's kind of a catch 22, at least me personally. If I'm lucid enough to be writing shit down, I'm lucid enough to determine how straight I am. I often would go through 300mg in a week or two, and have 20mg of recorded use, and remember nothing about how it went down

Listen. It's simple. They might play some mirror games, they want to know who you are, what you do. Stuff like this, because if you can control yourself while high there's no other thing to say. They do it on purpose to piss you off and you bite, or maybe you've biten once and now they want to see your technique of gettin out of loop. It might be more complex than this, dysfunctional families are all over the place.