• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hooray for Man-whoring... Best pick up lines EVER

^ That's exactly how he operates though babe ;)

See... first he get's the laughs. Then he keeps pulling random sleazy lines on the ladies. They continue to laugh. They swear no, no, no... he's not my type. But by this stage the laughs and the sleazy lines have become religious flirting. But the ladies STILL insist that they're 'just friends'

Then BAM!

They're fucking. He's not attractive... but I'm yet to see a girl who he's worked on not fuck him.

stephaniesomewhere said:
:)
mmm....and once you have outplayed them and outwitted them with your charms and bedded them and such...is it meant to go anywhere when they find out you are a real human being like them or is that enough and thankyou very muchly......it's the real human being bit that always seems to kick me up the arse....or maybe it is the coopers...nooooo......what was I thinking!
8o

No its meant to go anywhere. You fuck. You Disappear. Or maybe you 'connect' on some level, and then you take it further. Or something.

^^ i know.... but they have been used so much on me lately that even when they are a joke i find them yucky

and im only a lil bit blonde .... soon to be brunette again hehe ;)

the blonde, it's killing my brain cells!! hehe

what is not good is when a guy goes for the slightly different appraoch by instead of complimenting you on something that you are wearing etc, they try to pick you up by using the shock tactic of saying something like "where did you get those earring?! they're terrible"...

seriously, don't do it. i've never heard of it working on anyone. and it definitely has never worked on me as i'm pretty set in my tastes, so if i'm wearing something it's because i like it. i line like that will only make me go 'fair enough. you're a dickhead.' ;)

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
what is not good is when a guy goes for the slightly different appraoch by instead of complimenting you on something that you are wearing etc, they try to pick you up by using the shock tactic of saying something like "where did you get those earring?! they're terrible"...

seriously, don't do it. i've never heard of it working on anyone. and it definitely has never worked on me as i'm pretty set in my tastes, so if i'm wearing something it's because i like it. i line like that will only make me go 'fair enough. you're a dickhead.' ;)

a dickhead that doesn't necessarily wear tsubi, though ;D

^^^ :p:) make fun of the label all you want, just don't touch the hottness of the look of the actual clothes.

there is no logic to wearing $400 jeans, when you can purchase an entire outfit for the same price.
I guess wearing skintight jeans and nothing else is a pretty hot look though

this is true, which is why it would only be plausible to buy such an expensive article of clothing if you were a) a millionaire. or b) you'd seen that they'd been reduced to 150 dollars! SCORE! :D

ahem...

p.s. i am well aware that you and brad are just plain mean ;)
that seriously had nothing to do with my original post. :)