• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help! Oxycontin Detox

Kratom comes to mind.
In the back of my head, the opiate action of Kratom makes me weary of using it to curb withdrawals, because I caught mild nods off a dose of Kratom 2 - 2.5 times the "strong" dose, and at one point, 25mg OC wouldn't even make me nod. Even if you don't take much, it will stimulate you warmly and smoothly.

Think about it. www.kratomforum.com

Last edited:
i realize this is an old post but im withdrawing right now from oxys and just today i was perscribed skelaxin and naproxen. im just unsure of how this will effect my w/ds. its only day 2 for me so im hoping it helps.. i just hope it doesnt make anything worse.. any input?

Yes stop now while you can before you kill yourself with the opiates man. Have you considered Methadone treatment? Or Suboxone ? Something to think about. Good luck and Godspeed my friend.

No offense but I seriously doubt he's going to "kill himself with opiates". Im not sure if you have experience with opiate w/d, but the WD itself almost never kills people. The only substances that can kill you while WD'ing is alcohol and benzos.

Back to topic, take the advice given above me in all the posts. immodium for the shits, take as little oxy as possible etc...Its going to be hard, but if you really want it, you will be able to stick it out. Im right there with you though, stuck in a rut living day to day, I honestly know what it's like.

Good luck, I wish you the best.
J-dub

Oh and p.s.: if you can get a hold of any benzo, it will save you so much hell.(xanax, valium, klonopin,etc..)<3

And to the above poster, follow all that I said.