• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Heart attack while coming down from coke binge?

My old roommate actually had a heart attack coming down from coke. Not exactly sure about his symptoms before because he couldn't really talk but he went to the hospital and they kept him for 2 days. He was only 30 when it happened. Unfortunately he was doing it again less than a month later.

my friend died at age 26 of an apparent massive heart attack (he was a heavy crack smoker) , his wife woke up with him dead next to her...cocaine is so dangrous

The heart doesnt necessarily stop beating during a heart attack, my Father had 3 and his never stopped.

Regards to purity, who really cares, it doesnt matter in this instance imo....OP told his experience and the results and had questions. Do enough blow, iv or sniffin, doesnt matter, your gonna have a bad experience regardless of purity eventually.

Oddly enough, I have done coke one time since 2008, i was a heavy user in years past, that and H, together but what i always found odd was even though i did quite a bit, i never really had the addiction physically or mentally to coke. If i had it great, if not, no big deal. Not so with, alcohol, heroin, benzos. Ive sold cars to get more H, i just cant imagine doing that with coke. Do any Of you have similar dry goods that you can use and use and use, and never feel that addiction???

I'm on methadone now but in the past I was addicted to heroin. If I had a lot of money I'd buy some rocks to smoke too but I never craved it or cared if I didn't have it like I did with the heroin. Even if I wasn't physically craving heroin I'd be a mess craving it mentally. It was never like that with cocaine for me.

I have been experiencing this the past two days. Intense sharp chest pain, chest pressure, numb/tingly fingers wrists ankles arm, pain in left side back, ears full feeling, hard to breathe deep. BUT BP is normal. Well I am on methadone and benzos usually but haven't taken benzos in those two days. So after 48hrs of wondering what is wrong w me and freaking out while googling ,I discovered it was worse (on verge of OD when shooting coke before my next methadone dose as I was in mild opiate withdrawal). Also as soon as I refilled my benzos (xanax or klonopin work equally well) then all the above symptoms stopped completely.
Moral of story- DO NOT SHOOT COKE ALONE!! Always have benzos on hand. And if you have an opiate habit make sure you do Not shoot coke in withdrawal- even mild beginning withdrawal.
Shoot safe ppl. Use alcohol swabs to clean site, keep alcohol around to clean residue off surfaces (counters, sinks, etc) to prevent drug residue build up contamination. And always keep a friend in the loop about your habit as well as keeping someone on speed dial and have an ICE sheet (In Case of Emergency) w contacts, and your allergies and current prescriptions and illicit ingestions, around so if there is an OD or u call an ambulance they have a reference sheet for key info and can contact your people if need.
Be careful..

Whoever experiences this, different solutions to ease the symptoms :

a) Go to the doctor/ER, if that is not possible.
b) please get a Benzo ASAP and a lot of Magnesium/L-Arginine
c) If you do not have access to a Benzo, get a lot of strong Valerian Capsules and also lot of L-Theanine

Also remind yourself to never take that overrated, overpriced, toxic, bullshit-substance again.

or some good old RC benzs if you cant get a script. etizolam is legal and is pretty much xanax. there are a ton of rc benzos but etizolam is my go to emergency stim comedown stopper

get rc benzos like etizolam its very similar to xanax and works for coke come downs if you cant get a real script from a doc

You have a heart condition and you are still doing coke?

You need to stop using coke. It's just that simple.

I got coke that was 90% or higher in it's purity. That is because the manufacturer usually cuts it to make it solid before they press it and also to increase their profits.

I did an EZ Test on it and it got 5 stars and a color match. 5 stars means 90% or more in purity.

I did the whole 1g over 7-8 hours since I knew it was strong.

It felt more like a mellow high until the last 0.3g when I started getting a little jittery and had problems with balance when walking.

Compared to the cut coke I had before, I was not "speedy" until the end, my heart didn't beat too high, and there was no comedown as I took benzos after the last high from the last 0.1g.

I think the cut from the lower purity coke was laced with speed once, and another time it was baking soda.

Before those 2g of cut coke, I had a 1g that I snorted line after line for about 1 hour, and boy was a I high. I couln't stand and had to hold the walls. I am sure that was cut.

Damn, I did a bunch of coke back in the 80's but I swear I never ever got so buzzed I couldn't stand up without assistance. Honestly, that had to be the cut, right? I mean coke, even good coke, doesn't do that, does it? Maybe something's changed since I last did it.

Now, heart attack feelings I have felt before after a particularly heavy evening of shaving off a huge rock all night long. All I did most of the night was carve off, chop up finely, pass around and toot toot!

So because it was pure you did a rediculously large amount and you're surprised it need up your heart? Some people...

So because it was pure you did a rediculously large amount and you're surprised it need up your heart? Some people...

Personallyspeaking, I could not and I mean, could not control myself around coke! I always said if I ever had an unlimited amount of money, I'd have killed myself back then. I realized that particular night that coke and I were an impossible combination and that was in fact, the last time I ever did coke. And that was nearly 35 years ago. Unfortunately, I found its a drug that makes you crave more uncontrollably and at the end of the day, I really hate not being in control of myself. So that had to end right then and there.