• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters

pupnik

Bluelighter
did any one determine if Afghan Mazar Sharif Hash is rosin or kief, because for now this is my fave even though I voted rosin.

Jopeth

Bluelighter
I chose rosin because I prefer live rosin to any other cannabis product. But I also dont consider it to be hash really. From what I understand hash is made from collecting trichromes through bubble bags or finger hash. Rosin/dabs/bho/shatter etc are "extracts" where the alkaloid containing oils in the plant are extracting using heat and mechanical pressure or solvents. I do love me some hash though lol

Gormur

Bluelighter
I want to try bubblegum but the only type I've had was made with water and lots of straining till it turned into this dark green slab that broke up by hand. It was a few dollars cheaper than marijuana per gram

Survivor69

Greenlighter
Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!
Me too. Whenever I see Americans talk of kief being hash I want to educate them where the word comes from; Moroccan weed is harvested whole and the complete plant chopped into a fine, pale green grass called kief/kif. It was everywhere in the Uk in the sixties, and had an unmistakable smell. Moroccan hash was solid brown bars, quite hard, made from resin as all hash was. So spoiled with variety, we only grew plants as a hobby, and the only grass we had was Thai sticks, Durban Poison [S African] and other African and West Indian weed, usually imported by Africans and West Indians. Our hash came from Lebanon, Morocco, Turkey, India and Pakistan with more varieties than available now.

pupnik

Bluelighter
so I guess my blueberry gum hash is rosin scraped off hands and tools while tending plants.
and that is my new fave.
each flaming of the pipe is like smoking quick burning glowing sugar, it's crisp sweet fast strong and manageable.