C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Has anyone noticed any disruptions in the drug supply chain as a result of the Coronavirus?

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Ugh I'd gladly shovel out the dough for god damn morphine ampoules if they were available here like that. Not gonna lie I always get jealous everytime I see you writing about them nznity. Could care less about using Cocaine if I was down there kicking it I'd be gaining hella tracks catching Nod'z.

As long as the mail moves so will the drugs I stopped using the streets a long time ago and I have some good friends, not really overly concerned. But I have started to stock up on Opioids in preperation just in case. Grateful to stumble upon Tianeptine as a safety net gonna buy 20 grams on payday to have in the reserves.

goaskalex

Greenlighter
It could just be a coincidence, but since shortly after the hysteria started, I haven't been able to find smack at all and most of the weed available is rag.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Since the mailman is my drug dealer, and since I just got off opiates again... no, no disruptions for me. Dunno about weed, I stopped liking to use it very often so I hardly ever have to get any.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
The post office said they're not stopping the mail flow and I've been getting everything on time, so no I haven't noticed anything. Added bonus, bitcoin plummeted to about half its value almost immediately after the hysteria began. It is steadily rising again though.

As for street drugs, my old weed dealer is advertising all kinds of deals and selling at discounted prices. Idk about my connect for harder drugs, I think he's dead or in rehab I haven't heard from him in a long time. I don't use them anymore also.

From my perspective the drug economy has benefited.

Jopeth

Bluelighter
Not that I have noticed, but we are just in the beginning of this fiasco. This could be a very life changing event for a lot of people. Its nice being out of work, but its not nice being broke in a couple weeks.

Ive been wondering how the black market will respond to this mess. I predict bootleg hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and other more serious medical supplies will be brought to many by the cartels, due to peoples sheer stupidity. The network already exists to supply many people with many things. Should be profitable.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
no, sir/ma'am
scripts abound and will be taking advantage of it asap
big shortage of opi dor a while around here. and real H and corner-pills (fent mostly).
but since they stopped scripting poies and benzos without a thought (or rather increase income) real shit has been scarce.
hope i never lose my friend but i can and have done without.... no sweat; maybe a little hahaha
stopeed opiate use (ok... sans kratom) about two tears ago. no desire for them. i get the urge and call bat-shit crazy bobo and im straight. not to make light of anything.
we gotta plan in case mfs wanta act a fool
keep it tight and alert
one

edit:
there is always someone
always
mostly
haha