• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hang-over remedies

green cordial is great for rehydration...doesn't do much for the headache though

as for backing up and drinking the next night, the first couple go down sideways but once you're back on the horse it's smooth sailing from there

word shnouzerpuff, i find only one flaw in your remedy - you forgot a big, green cone :)

several panadeine forte and alot of weed.. makes me feel goooooood

panadeine forte and weed will make me go back into sleep for rest of the day, while oxycontin in small doses doesnt make me nodding off, just makes the day more bareable and pain-less as long you keep drinking plenty of icy cold water.

swimming!!!!!! or a brisk run if you can handle it..... the best!!!!!

Ugh despite my efforts to drink lots of water and eat fatty foods etc I still felt like utter shit.

Don't think I'll be drinking again for quite a long time...

I always find a few more drinks is the best thing after a big night out on the booze.

Ahh, what do the call it? hair of the dog?

time to bump this puppy...

my standard remedy is getting up stupidly early, feeling like crap, then going back to bed for a few hours.. works a charm..

if that cant be done, a mizone and a big mac meal from maccas...

although, one of my clients just gave me this product called alcodol, which is taken before drinking... i tried it for last nite and 4 thumbs up for that one!!! great product!!!!

A cheeseburger and macca's coke! Nothing beats macca's coke when you're hungover :D

generally speaking i don't get hangovers, but when i do, nothign beats "advil" painkillers.

washed down with some macca's of course ;)

oh yeah, forgot one..

i go to the gym the day after drinking.. cures the hangover in about 15 minutes... :D

Curing it is the stupid way out of hangovers

make sure you drink enough during the night to barf your guts out and remove all that evil alcohol still in your stomach

then go have a few non-alcoholic drinks

its worked a charm for me - I've had one hangover (that I remember), and I ended up chucking the next day anyway. Might as well do it when I'm drunk, and at night when everyone else is too intoxicated to notice

- moe

Take one half pint of beer poured into a pint glass.
Top up glass with one can of Red Bull.
Repeat as necessary.

Sounds pretty ordinary but it really does do the trick.:)

no shit, this is the killer hang-over shit...

BLUE POWERADE... make sure it is powerade, not gatorade...

i have woken up, from one of the biggest nights i have ever had out, had to play soccer, had a blue powerade, and BAM... good as i have ever felt...

I got some anti-hangover shower gel and deodorant for my birthday, the shower gel seems to sober me up some... not sure on the deodorant yet...

lynx green bottles/spray tins they are.... good they be...

Sleep is the only thing that will cure me these days.

Failing that, drink more ;)

Best thing about coke is if you have a really good hangover and you need to have an up and under after you have drank said coke... IT TASTES THE SAME COMING BACK UP! Much better than spewing green bile by itself.

As pleo said, the hangover cure is before you go to bed, but if you missed that then greasy food and coke is what will get you there.

^^you'd be surprised bud =\
coke tastes horrible on most un-drinking occasions

- moe

yeah I hate coke.... I figure it's because I drink so much of the crap mixed with bourbon, rum, other spirits that makes it sickening to taste alone....