• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God given rights. Do you really have any?

But what is rites based on.. well they should be vehicles or real and tangible experiences..

Morality as a filter of lawful and unlawful actions..

Subjective experience should be purified to the point of being 100% moral and good

Again...what?

Right is a thing that doesnt harm the peace of mind which is your inheritance.

Wrong is something that will mame or mar your perfection with a knot..

So when you have a knot.. somebody is immoral

Well you still need courts to deal with complex issues, but I agree that morality should be recognized. I'm sure in practice it's easier said than done. It's ridiculous to judge people on their actions alone. That phrase actions speak louder than words is nonsense. Words are actions and you reap what you sow

Brendan12 said:
Therefore morality is an imperative category..

As much as I would like to agree, this seems like an arbitrary statement, what's a category, what makes a category imperative, who decides that morality is 'an imperative category'? Who decides what's moral as opposed to what's immoral?

I'm not on kick to proselytize anyone, believer, agnostic, atheist, idk, but am I the only who reads a phrase like 'morality is an imperative category' and immediately becomes suspicious?

So the question is.. is immoral behaviour one of two things..:

1. Does immoral actions cause a tear in the fabric of the universe(existence)?

2. Do immoral actions create a knot.. (in the world fabric of the side under the left rib)..

If they do either of these things.. then immoral actions ate incomplete.. hence the term miscreation..

I have the right to do anything I want with my body, sadly, including ending it if I want to. I would feel trapped in this life if I knew I couldn't end it on my own volition at any moment.

I have the right to punch Nazi's in the face.

I have the right to sleep all day and do nothing if I want.

I have the right to get high/drunk all day and waste my life.

I have the right to do a lot of things, some my government would say were illegal, but still within my god given rights.

Some governments might disagree, but it's my god given right to do what I want with my body, and punch Nazi's in the face.

I'd gladly go to jail to defend these rights.

I have the right to punch Nazi's in the face
By that, do Nazi's have the right to punch you in the face too?

I have the right to sleep all day and do nothing if I want
Sure you do. As long as you're not expecting the taxpayer to fund your lifestyle you can do anything you want with yourself.

I'd gladly go to jail to defend these rights
As you please. Just don't expect me to pick up the bill to provide you with a roof to sleep under, a bed to sleep on, clothes to wear or food to eat while you're in jail. Why should I sponsor your exercising of your rights given to you by your god?

By that, do Nazi's have the right to punch you in the face too?

Sure, I'd fuck them up then pull out my glock 19 and call it self defense... 'murica

Sure you do. As long as you're not expecting the taxpayer to fund your lifestyle you can do anything you want with yourself.

I've lived in my car, gone into massive debt, been homeless.... I've never applied for welfare or any government assistance.... so honestly dude fuck you I have some pride (guess what, I also pay taxes dumbass)
As you please. Just don't expect me to pick up the bill to provide you with a roof to sleep under, a bed to sleep on, clothes to wear or food to eat while you're in jail. Why should I sponsor your exercising of your rights given to you by your god?
Not even sure the point of this rhetoric.... I never wanted to be in jail for non-violent drug "crimes" and never asked to go there nor ask the tax payers to pay for my well being....

Again... let me just give you a big FUCK YOU... you seem entitled to some bullshit or you've never been through drug addiction hell...
8=============D

"exercise my rights given by god"

You probably voted for Trump... bitch ass motherfucker you are what's wrong with our country

Last edited:
Sure, I'd fuck them up then pull out my glock 19 and call it self defense... 'murica
All good then. As long as they have equal right to do the same to you.

I've lived in my car, gone into massive debt, been homeless.... I've never applied for welfare or any government assistance.... so honestly dude fuck you I have some pride
I meant no offense, nor slur on your pride.

I never wanted to be in jail and never asked to go there nor ask the tax payers to pay for my well being
Not at all what I was referring to sir. I was simply agreeing that you have every right to defend your rights, and that it is your choice to risk going to jail in defending your rights. Just as it should be my right and my choice to not have to pay for your board and lodging while you are in jail.

Again... let me just give you a big FUCK YOU
I feel you may have taken my initial replies in the wrong way, or I may not have expressed myself well enough in which case it is my bad.

Have a nice day :)

All good then. As long as they have equal right to do the same to you.

I meant no offense, nor slur on your pride.

Not at all what I was referring to sir. I was simply agreeing that you have every right to defend your rights, and that it is your choice to risk going to jail in defending your rights. Just as it should be my right and my choice to not have to pay for your board and lodging while you are in jail.

I feel you may have taken my initial replies in the wrong way, or I may not have expressed myself well enough in which case it is my bad.

Have a nice day :)

What the fuck is the point of your post then???? You're a troll... I could say so many mean things right now but you aren't worth my time.

You probably think you're a smart ass, but you're not, you're just some right wing loser posting to a board you shouldn't be on.

Go ahead, counter me, I'm looking for an internet fight. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Last edited:
So the question is.. is immoral behaviour one of two things..:

1. Does immoral actions cause a tear in the fabric of the universe(existence)?

2. Do immoral actions create a knot.. (in the world fabric of the side under the left rib)..

If they do either of these things.. then immoral actions ate incomplete.. hence the term miscreation..
A tear in the fabric of the universe is more of an objective oops kind of thing, whereas a knot under the left rib is more of a subjective ouch kind of thing. Good to know.

Morality as a filter of lawful and unlawful actions..

Well, we all know there are things that are perfectly within lawful bounds, but are incredibly immoral. I can think of one fine example but I won't mention it because anyone with half a brain should be aware of what it is anyway.

Yeah the laws in a lot of countries are terrible. I personally think marriage shouldn't even be considered legal. I mean it's a religious ceremony

The court system is efficient but sometimes you have to be a con artist so they leave you alone. In some countries the police bother you and in others they treat you fairly

It's terrible when people in authority treat you poorly when all you've done is be nice to them

I have the right to do anything I want with my body, sadly, including ending it if I want to. I would feel trapped in this life if I knew I couldn't end it on my own volition at any moment.

I have the right to punch Nazi's in the face.

I have the right to sleep all day and do nothing if I want.

I have the right to get high/drunk all day and waste my life.

I have the right to do a lot of things, some my government would say were illegal, but still within my god given rights.

Some governments might disagree, but it's my god given right to do what I want with my body, and punch Nazi's in the face.

I'd gladly go to jail to defend these rights.

Christianity and Islam are fascist/Nazi religions that seek world dominance by force.

Start punching where it maters to you and yours.

Regards
DL

Well, we all know there are things that are perfectly within lawful bounds, but are incredibly immoral. I can think of one fine example but I won't mention it because anyone with half a brain should be aware of what it is anyway.

That, or poor thinkers just have noit seen the rightness of the law.

I hope you have noted just how much better and just secular law is as compared to theistic and barbaric religious laws.

I think I know your issue and you have yet to learn to mind your own business.

Regards
DL

Yeah the laws in a lot of countries are terrible. I personally think marriage shouldn't even be considered legal. I mean it's a religious ceremony

The court system is efficient but sometimes you have to be a con artist so they leave you alone. In some countries the police bother you and in others they treat you fairly

It's terrible when people in authority treat you poorly when all you've done is be nice to them

Especially the U.S. where your color decides your guilt or innocence.

We are mostly all racists. It may come with our tribal instincts.

The intelligentsia will recognize it and mitigate the harm they do with theirs.

Regards
DL

I think I know your issue and you have yet to learn to mind your own business.

Actually, I don't have to learn a damned thing, this is not about abortion. If you want to argue the point then perhaps females in the Western world can join the males in this painful 'ritual' and then, and we'll see just how 'just' this law really is.

I think you're seriously underestimating just how stupid that argument is. I don't have to mind my own business when children are being deliberately harmed.

If not, then I guess you could argue that pedophilia isn't such a bad thing :rolleyes: LOL

I hope you have noted just how much better and just secular law is as compared to theistic and barbaric religious laws.

You just quote yourself out of the argument that you claimed above. BARBARIC RELIGIOUS LAWS - including those involving brutal acts against infants? Even secular law is fucked up here, and you know it. Again, I don't have to mind my own business at all. And anyone doing this to a child would want to be careful to never cross my path lest all hell break loose.

Of course, this is completely on-topic as this is a more or less shooting the breeze type discussion, so I believe I'm more than welcome to add my part, and hopefully it sinks in just how absurd it is that girls are protected whilst boys are denied that exact same protection. It is absolutely legitimate to be angry about it.

Last edited:
Especially the U.S. where your color decides your guilt or innocence.

We are mostly all racists. It may come with our tribal instincts.

The intelligentsia will recognize it and mitigate the harm they do with theirs.

Regards
DL
Thank you for relieving me of this burden. :)

I'm not racist. In fact, I don't think humans deserve any sophisticated titles to distinguish them, like race

I appreciate cultures because they're visceral. Gangs always play race games but really it's a cultural game. I will agree that there's a human race, but I don't even like that expression

Actually, I don't have to learn a damned thing, this is not about abortion. If you want to argue the point then perhaps females in the Western world can join the males in this painful 'ritual' and then, and we'll see just how 'just' this law really is.

I think you're seriously underestimating just how stupid that argument is. I don't have to mind my own business when children are being deliberately harmed.

If not, then I guess you could argue that pedophilia isn't such a bad thing :rolleyes: LOL

You just quote yourself out of the argument that you claimed above. BARBARIC RELIGIOUS LAWS - including those involving brutal acts against infants? Even secular law is fucked up here, and you know it. Again, I don't have to mind my own business at all. And anyone doing this to a child would want to be careful to never cross my path lest all hell break loose.

Of course, this is completely on-topic as this is a more or less shooting the breeze type discussion, so I believe I'm more than welcome to add my part, and hopefully it sinks in just how absurd it is that girls are protected whilst boys are denied that exact same protection. It is absolutely legitimate to be angry about it.

If I was wrong, let me know what the issue you are talking about some time.

Regards
DL

Thank you for relieving me of this burden. :)

I'm not racist. In fact, I don't think humans deserve any sophisticated titles to distinguish them, like race

I appreciate cultures because they're visceral. Gangs always play race games but really it's a cultural game. I will agree that there's a human race, but I don't even like that expression

It's legit.

Few of us, if push comes to shove, will not discriminate negatively against others by race or color.

Our selfish gene and tribal natures pushes us to do so.

I even did a test on this back when, and except for those who wanted to look politically correct, most all agreed that they favored their own over others who were not of their color.

Regards
DL