• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
WwCSo2o.jpg

It's 7am, almost. I'm going to bed. Got to be up at 9am

Tonight I have been deitified, fellated and, later, denied bumsecks because no rubber johnnies.

Such is life

Bath Salts went from methadrone to MDPV sadly.
MDPV has been illegal in the UK before I was getting it, I had a vendor in Spain that was shipping 99.8% Hcl peevee to the UK so I was ok.

I'm sure you can still get clean MDPV Hcl online in places if you follow me, out of all the RC's I've ever done.....no all the drugs I've ever done MDPV is the best by a county mile.

a-pvp is close but it's like Pepsi to Coca-Cola & with a-pvp it is near impossible to stop using it, I've never known a desire to redose than when you start to smoke that stuff. It will send you fucking loopy though after a few days & I mean insane (ghosts in the bin that can only be pleased & made to behave with offerings of toast & pulling kitchen knives out on people in the street & you are 100% READY to kill them right there & then.
PLEASSEEE HELPPP. I’ve been looking for bath salts I’m in USA I can’t fucking find any lol plzzz help

You can get bath salts at any chemist , other stores are available

There is no such drug anyway, and there's a strict no-sourcing rule here

I drank a shot of Georgian moonshine tonight.

Called jejejeje or something like that.

Like a cross between turpentine and cough medicine.

Definitely strong as fuck

I've been getting into rum recently (massively underrated spirit), anyway i've started exploring navy rum made to the recipe that actual sailors would be given as a 'tot'. Was expecting it to be absolute dog shit bottom of the barrel stuff, it's actually really fucking nice. Not cheap either.

How the fuck did they get away with furnishing sailors with top quality rum for hundreds of years? they literally only stopped in 1970 because everyone was too pissed to operate the machinery. Mental!

Something of more relevance: I got absolutely smashed one night on lao lao (lao whisky which is actually not whisky at all) in laos, that stuff is absolutely insane. So cheap there is a complimentary bottle (or 2 if you push your luck) on the table in restaurants. I demolished a whole bottle with a welsh girl and do not remember a thing. Most pissed I've ever been in my life by a significant distance.

@ageingpartyfiend

Come on man, you think I'm going to source any Peevee for some random nutcase on here? I think you been hitting the glass dick with 30mg of Peevee in it for a week if you really think I'd do that.

IMHO most people simply aint cut out for smoking PV anyway, I've seen people who have smoked crack for decades loose their shit after 2 good lines of it let alone getting into smoking it for 8 days with no sleep.

@ageingpartyfiend

Come on man, you think I'm going to source any Peevee for some random nutcase on here? I think you been hitting the glass dick with 30mg of Peevee in it for a week if you really think I'd do that.

IMHO most people simply aint cut out for smoking PV anyway, I've seen people who have smoked crack for decades loose their shit after 2 good lines of it let alone getting into smoking it for 8 days with no sleep.

I never said you would? Para much? been on the Peev? :LOL:

I was clearly responding to Zak161

You're defo correct that "most people" aren't cut out for smoking Peev lol....can you imagine if "most people" had a go ? Today, most of the world will vape Peev......... :ROFLMAO:

I think it's safe to say that hardly anyone is cut out for it

Proud fatha moment...

My son is up in his room listening to music. He's only got 'Master of the Universe' by Hawkwind blasting out 8o

Eeh, brings a tear to my eye....

(Reckon I'm gonna have to run upstairs and tell him to turn the fucker up...)

Edit: he's now got 'White Rabbit' playing.

Perhaps I'm not such a useless parent after all (but maybe I shouldn't have loaded that last spliff so much...)

Last edited:
The eternal question has returned to haunt my evening once again; use the last half cigarette as a smoke, or in a spliff?

Totally fucking Mexico.

Do you really understand the Kali Yuga?

I assume you mean me?

As to The Kali Yuga yes I do son, now shut up before you really piss me off.

If you are so wise you'll understand this Youtube link kid.

Go read my post on P&S section of BL & come back then to play your mouth. See you down at Varanasi taking photos at the burning Ghats as me & my fellow Aghori give you a lesson you'll never forget ;)
See where Jason Louv podcasts have got us folks.........How long Lord I beg you to answer me!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.