• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever this happen to them while decarbolising weed that a different strain ends up being charred at the recommonded temperature of 110 celcius while the other strains turns out ok.

It's the first time ever this has happened to me from this coffee shop or any other and I've done it for a long time now.

I'm thinking it's being laced to add weight.
Or does anyone know different?

Hey guys sorry not been on much recently (especially sorry to admins and other mods) but real life been getting in the way. The Mrs is feeling better than before but is still awaiting her operation. Been discharged from hospital now though and is in much better shape, still ill but not bed bound anymore just a bit weak. We're spending Valentines weekend together.

Just got a decently fat stash of DHC, Xanax, and etizolam oh and things going really good at work so finally life is looking up again.

Now just hoping when she does have the operation that it all goes fine without any complications.

Hope it all goes well for her and you mate! ❤

Cheers mate really appreciate it.

She's still in pain (not nearly as bad as before, but still pain) and predictably because she's young they're being stingy about Oramorph and would rather have her staying in pain for a few weeks so might just give her some DHC if the NHS won't provide.

Otherwise they're being pretty decent with everything else. They kept her in for about three weeks to monitor her condition, when she was getting better they let her go back home to recover, and they'll shortly be scheduling the surgery now the infection seems to be gone.

Thankfully her employer is being decent too. Gave her weeks off work with no fuss.

So all is looking good so far, we're both feeling much better about things than when the news first hit. Just keeping fingers crossed for the surgery happening soon and not having complications. But as I understand it the procedure should be fairly straightforward. Just can't help worrying ya know.

Looking forward to next weekend anyway :)

I find zopiclone to give me a horrible metallic taste the day after that doesn’t go away for aaaages. Zolpidem a little better but just turns the brain off until tomorrow.

I find zopiclone to give me a horrible metallic taste the day after that doesn’t go away for aaaages. Zolpidem a little better but just turns the brain off until tomorrow.

It used to do that to me, but even after 15mg Iast night i only got a hint of it and no residual metallica today.

Slept well though....

Last edited:
Oh dear. I achieved the classic benzo and MDMA blackout last night.

Started the afternoon off with 4mg lorazepam which put me in a good mood and sorted out a load of work stuff I've been meaning to do. That done, I necked 300mg of MDMA. The last thing I remember is starting to come up. The next thing I knew I was waking up in bed this morning thinking "WTF?"

Went downstairs to a stony faced wife who greeted me with "The fuckin state of you last night!"

Apparently, she'd come downstairs about 10pm to find me standing in the hallway in one slipper and no glasses on; holding a cloth and a bottle of Cif spray and talking to myself.

"What are you doing?" She said.

" I cant find my glasses" I replied.

She went into the living room where she found my other slipper in one corner, my glasses in another corner and the whole contents of my ashtray dumped in the middle of the rug.

She then went into the kitchen to find the kettle on the floor by the back door, the cooker pulled right out and various cleaning products distributed around the room.

So she dragged me off to bed where I attempted to skin up and failed miserably (and I pride myself as someone who can skin up at night in howling wind and rain and a head full of mushrooms). I then spent the next half an hour or so waving my arms in the air and talking to myself before finally nodding off.

Ooops 🤭

It's when you steal someone's lawn ornament and send the owner of that lawn ornament photos of their stolen lawn ornament in front of landmarks on the other side of the world.

At least I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.