• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening man! I hope yer the same and I'd like to know how yer doin exactly 🙂

I'm doing good cheers, my physical health is as good as it usually is (mentally... always more tricky but it's good at the mo) and things in general are going well especially at me new job.

Been told to work from home until the coronavirus panic is over so that's less time and money wasted on trains which is good, but I've ended up wasting that money on bloody takeaways for lunch instead, idiot that I am.

That does also mean the time I'd usually waste sitting on a train I can be on here bothering you lot though!

Well that's good! But just don't get the Corona from some takeaway :p
Yeah the mental's a bitch, and my physical is pretty shite also actually. Not been taking care of myself aside from walking everywhere.
Ah well, there's still time. But tonight I'm gettin fudged up n might play some "Life is Strange" or something - Fri the 13th is a good excuse!

Well that's good! But just don't get the Corona from some takeaway :p
Yeah the mental's a bitch, and my physical is pretty shite also actually. Not been taking care of myself aside from walking everywhere.
Ah well, there's still time. But tonight I'm gettin fudged up n might play some "Life is Strange" or something - Fri the 13th is a good excuse!

I'm honestly worried more about not getting any exercise while I'm not going anywhere for fuck knows how long this will last. Need to start lifting at home or I'll just turn into a fatty.

Luckily I got a nice stash of weed, benzos, dexxies, kratom, and poppy pods. Better last me...

Well I finally tried meth and fuck ye gods it is something else... I KNOW that snorting it is a massive waste, but 8mg of Xanax washed down with a Henry Westons and then a thick line of 60mg oxy mixed with a good amount of meth was just.. well, indescribable. I can’t even describe it.

However it’s not 11am on Saturday, haven’t eaten since Wednesday (coke the day before) and I NEED to come the fuck down!

I have 8mg alpraz and some beers, would taking all 8 mg be a waste if I just downed the beers on my horrifically empty stomach??

Well I finally tried meth and fuck ye gods it is something else... I KNOW that snorting it is a massive waste, but 8mg of Xanax washed down with a Henry Westons and then a thick line of 60mg oxy mixed with a good amount of meth was just.. well, indescribable. I can’t even describe it.

However it’s not 11am on Saturday, haven’t eaten since Wednesday (coke the day before) and I NEED to come the fuck down!

I have 8mg alpraz and some beers, would taking all 8 mg be a waste if I just downed the beers on my horrifically empty stomach??
Even if it's just a banana or a yoghurt, get something down you. Easy said, hard one I know, but you'll just ruin yer tummy if you cane all that empty.
Light, liquid foods (smoothies, those vitamin-chocked milkshakes etc).

Never trying Meth as it will spank me raw :oops:

813pd7snS1L._SL1500_.jpg

£8.95

Thank me later

So I come out of surgery. Have to recover for a few weeks. Doctor told me "just take some ibuprofen it won't hurt that much." He gave me some cocodamol after I pushed him on that a bit.

Lying fucking cunt he is, it hurts like a motherfucker as soon as I get home. Luckily I was able to get some Oramorph off my GP. Also have some good weed which was a big help too.

Here's a crazy thing though. Woke up today in pain. Took my dex. Not yet taken any opiates (waiting until I can shit first). The dex seems to have reduced the pain pretty well.

Seen a lot of talk of amphetamine working as a painkiller for some people, both on here and from this older woman I know irl too, but am honestly pretty amazed it actually works so well. Not sure what the mechanism of action is for the analgesia (dopamine?) but it works. I'm impressed.

How much did you snort? I still have most of the 0.5g Hong Kong stuff I grabbed a few weeks backs and am thinking of playing around with a few small oral doses, basically a small morning dose and still able to get some sleep later.

Last edited:
Seen a lot of talk of amphetamine working as a painkiller for some people,

Some of the dumb shit you do when high on decent cathinones & not feel it is mad.

I've burned myself so badly before when high on that stuff & not felt it till I came down several days later, I was in some pain though when I got sober sadly.

It could be the singular focus that Amphetamines and such stims give the user that it "makes you forget" about the pain? (Obviously in a chemical mechanistic manner)

Amphetamines are a great anti-inflammatory at least - cure my sore shoulder every time. Good because when you are throwing punches at the shadow people you don't need to be worrying about a sore shoulder..

I panic bought weed yesterday. As much as I could afford, about 1.5 Ounce, in preparation for lockdown. I'm worried it's not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.