• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exposing yourself at unsuspecting folk for sexual gratification. Kinda the dark menacing end of streaking.
Well i guess that takes some balls(p intended) I could never do that not even on drugs just couldn't do that the women would feint

something may be wrong or right with my body idk, but I swear by it and I've done my fair amount of both oxy and morphine, it doesn't beat morphine, that's for sure, but it comes close
Fair enough, whatever get you off. I know people that love tramadol, but I'm not a fan. It's the marmite of the opiate family it seems.
@morpheuspapaverus you definitely are better off in your country than here if you want loose pharmacies. From what I hear, you do very well, but watch out mixing all those benzos and opiates, then looking into zopiclone...i like zoppies, but id rather alprazolam or clonaz any day...well maybe 3-5 zoppiss with a few beers.
Unlike @Wilson Wilson I prefer zolpidem to get high on. Would love a couple now!!

If Zopiclone is good enough for Stan they are good by me.

Fuck me that video was genius. So true and cleverly poetic. He's like a lot of Diaz dealers I've known and used over the years. They're just gone. I don't even.want to imagine what a cold turkey for them would be like.
A lot of msj blues at the moment that definitely aren't diazepam. Shame, they used to be unpredictable in their doses, but we're always diaz. Looks like someone caught on to their good name. Ah least the one's I got were only 50p a pop and seemed to be etizolam or similar.
My other local wobbly Stan at least does proper Galenika Diaz

Count me in as a ‘love’ - there’s just something about it that hits the spot in a way that classic opiates don’t

I'd be more on the hate side - the first few times I took it I was fucking flying but recently (after 4 years of semi-regular prescriptions due to a serious injury) it just makes me feel kinda weird...more agitated, restless and sweaty than I'd expect from any opioid? Dunno if it's a tolerance thing..? Tend to get quite dizzy/ faint from it as well. If anyone has any clue as to why there's such a disparity in reactions I'd be fascinated to know.

something may be wrong or right with my body idk, but I swear by it and I've done my fair amount of both oxy and morphine, it doesn't beat morphine, that's for sure, but it comes close
What dose of tramadol do you take and do you take it all in one also any nasty side effects? I had a thing for tram but i had this nasty stroke like reaction and been to scared to go near it since might have been for the best though because i didnt get any withdrawal from ceasing, i might try and ask for them again alongside my codeine and see if my guy will trade them for a few bags

What dose of tramadol do you take and do you take it all in one also any nasty side effects? I had a thing for tram but i had this nasty stroke like reaction and been to scared to go near it since might have been for the best though because i didn't get any withdrawal from ceasing, i might try and ask for them again alongside my codeine and see if my guy will trade them for a few bags

Woah what do you mean by stroke like reaction?! That's crazy. I've actually had full-blown tonic clonic seizures from tramadol so can vouch for the fact it's reaaally not one to overdo...but people really seem to react differently to it. It's a weird one.

Fucking paracetamol is better than tramadol to be fair.
true say when my doctor took me off them his exact words were "tramadol medication your are taking ganjcat is not supposed to be taken long term for someone so young because it has nasty long term effects" well word for word that might not be exactly what he said its so long ago but it was along those lines after reading about it though i sorta wanna try it again and see how it effects me since developing my current tolerance i think its been two years since i was on tramadol, i used to use tramadol/kratom(back when it was legal and easier to get) every day of the week and then treat myself to codeine on the weekend

Woah what do you mean by stroke like reaction?! That's crazy. I've actually had full-blown tonic clonic seizures from tramadol so can vouch for the fact it's reaaally not one to overdo...but people really seem to react differently to it. It's a weird one.

Actually, while we're on weird adverse reactions to opioids...

Took 240mg of oxy yesterday after having an 80mg dose a few days before, but no other oxy for literally years. Didn't feel the 80 mg dose at all; felt the 240mg but it felt more on a DHC level. My husband took 160mg and was absolutely flying and we've got a similar tolerance - but I weigh less so you'd think I'd need a lower dose for the same effects. Anyone have any kind of idea how the hell that happens? Oxy used to be my favourite drug, literally, so I was pretty gutted...if I'm doing something wrong please tell me! :cry:

whats scariest about my experience is i was fine before i had took it daily for months no probs but that night i dunno now i think about it, maybe i took something else that interacted bad with it i remember in the end i didnt dare even smoke tobbacoo on it and i have defo seen others say combining tobbacoo with it has caused them some problems, im interested to see how morpheaus has experienced it and if they combine anything with it

whats scariest about my experience is i was fine before i had took it daily for months no probs but that night i dunno now i think about it, maybe i took something else that interacted bad with it i remember in the end i didnt dare even smoke tobbacoo on it and i have defo seen others say combining tobbacoo with it has caused them some problems, im interested to see how morpheaus has experienced it and if they combine anything with it

Yeah fair enough. Did you take it with paracetamol? It potentiates it massively. Might've been it?

That being said, as someone who's had 4 strokes as a result of a heroin OD, I'm glad you didn't actually get that full experience! ;)

Well its a rather complex drug in terms of its pharmacology, so plenty of things have the potential to interact with it, so could be anything - SSRIs, anything noradrenaline-y, etc etc - I’ve even certainly known pregabalin to react with it and precipitate seizures!

A stroke-like reaction seems extreme though - having had experience with someone who’s suffered a number of strokes, that’s no joke and must have been terrifying!

EDIT: Speaking of, hey Pagey 😘 Fancy seeing you here 😂

Yeah fair enough. Did you take it with paracetamol? It potentiates it massively. Might've been it?

That being said, as someone who's had 4 strokes as a result of a heroin OD, I'm glad you didn't actually get that full experience! ;)
I honestly cant remember so long ago all i remember is keepoing my head flat against the wall not being able to move it even slightly because i could feel my bloody leaking inside my head and the sensation was so horribly painful and scary i was close to feinting probably should have told my doctor but was to scared of getting cut off etc btw i used to have a friend from school called page 😎 cool name

yesterday at the evening i went to a yearly basar hosted from rich jews in the richest parr of frankfurt,where the rich jews donate their designer clothes for the wizo community(womens international zionist organisation). Its a unknown secret tip to get insane designer jackets and business clothing for dirt cheap(everything legit with original receipt) and i myself know it from a friend who is a jew himself.
So i went there and over 90% where jews there.
Now to the things i bought for 195€(which you wont believe): A Prada wool jacket with lamb fur collar(about 3000€ new),a gucci business sakko(blazer)(about 1500€ new), a beautiful coat from an italian designer(dont know,looks well over 1000€),which i dont know and a trench coat from riccardo ricci designs(about 500€ new).
All this for 195€. I specifially went to the old jew where i bought a gugo boss coat for 30€ and who my friend told me gives the best prices there. The women who sell there want much mlre money. My mother came with me ans bought a chanel costume(over 5000€+) new and first women wanted 380€ for this one(still reasonable) but after going around to another women i got down the price for my mother to 200€.

Its also a paradise to steal shit because its so fk crowded and everyone runs around with bags of clothes that nobody can tell if u bought that or stole that. I didnt steal besides some gloves from polo ralph lauren but my jew friend steals there every year haha. I dont see the need to steal there,its still basically free regarding the prices you pay in retail for the stuff i got for 195€

I reported a while ago that my daughter was boshing fake Xanax bars. Anyway, the other night she gave me one ( I mean a fuckin pill you sick bastards).

Fuck me. I've never seen a genuine Xanax, but this was obviously fake as shit.

So I necked it anyway. After about an hour I felt a slight sedating effect (must add that I was already two Karpackies in at this stage) but nothing special.

Due to lack of anything worthwhile happening, I went to bed.

Must admit i had a good nights sleep (but I always do anyway).

The next morning I felt groggy as fuck. You know when you move your head and it takes a while for your consciousness to catch up? Yeh, that was it until about noon when I'd shovelled enough coffee down my neck to counteract it. There was also a constant nauseous feeling in my gut.

Basically there was nothing nice about the experience and I was glad when it wore off.

In short, fuck fake pills...

Sounds like an antihistamine.

A lot of bars doing the rounds right now are pressed with flualprazolam too which is actually a pretty decent RC benzo.

But plenty also contain promethazine and other random shite that ain't even a benzo. Ever since HBB got nicked back in 2017 buying bars in the UK is fucking Russian roulette.

Anyone ever seen Methaqualone / Quaalude / Mandrax for sale on on script over here?

I've always wanted to try them & that Wolf of Wall Street post made me wonder if they really are gone forever?
There has gotta be some shady pharmacy in the backstreets of India or Thailand that has them.

I had no idea Pete556's mom was gone, I'd have laid off him if I'd have known.

You'll love this documentary on Methaqualone in South Africa, it's Hamilton's Pharmacopeia, a great documentary series on VICE

it was the first opioid I did too, but I tried everyother possible opioid beside dilaudid and still like it as much as I did, I get the snri effect for max an hour or two, but not even side effects, I just feel a little more stimulated, and after those two hours, pure pleasure, just like with any other opioid honestly, no pins and needles like morphine, morphine is my #1 standard too. so bad I couldn't get some to shoot, saw some ampoules on the dw but I fear that they would just break or not get in
i got plenty 200 mg morphine capsules. Ypu can prepare tgem easily for shooting. They contain wax,which forms a hard layer when the water gets cold again(you cook the beads up first) which you then can easily remove.Now you got pure morphine solution. I know someone who shots them for years with no complications,you just have to properly remove the wax or you will loose some limbs in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.