• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's going bad for them when they have paul mccartney coming out to advertise forcthem with a slogan of "Be cool get vaxxed"

I wish I was joking here but I'm not.
Death via Covid would be a better option than to ever hear that again.

You know it's going bad for them when they have paul mccartney coming out to advertise forcthem with a slogan of "Be cool get vaxxed"

Although I am aware of a considerable variety of incentives being offered as one of the many ridiculous failures that have been made throughout this whole polava, including among all things a US based scheme that is offering small complementary quantities of cannabis to patients who consent to having a COVID - 19 vaccine, I have kept my head in the sand with respect to similarly motivated gestures on a domestic basis. With no reason to question your post, I cannot even begin to imagine what on Earth possessed anyone to seriously believe that Paul McCartney's personal promotion would contribute anything of practical value to increasing vaccine uptake.

Although a look just now shows a marginal improvement on the situation since I last checked, the CE&P poll of members vaccination status still states that just over half (56%) of respondents are fully vaccinated. While some hope lies in the fact that all but just under a quarter are partially vaccinated or plan to get one once personally available to them, the remaining 24% or so are at least claiming they have no intention to do so, qualifying their decision on what only ten years ago I could simply describe as one form of bullshit or another.

Unfortunately for me (among others of course) I no longer live in a world in which I have any legitimate right to hold these kinds of opinions any more as objective fact is nothing more than a symptom of my indoctrination as a sheep, my now juvenile belief in the value of expertise being typical of mine and others refusal to 'red pill' it all and open my mind. Various interactions with a significant amount of US residents across multiple SM platforms have in large accumulated a general assertion that having spent a significant portion of my 42 years in the UK as a health professional I have, like many similar commies, chosen to avoid getting a real job by sponging money from the government through the NHS under the disgusting justification of providing treatment and services to people who cannot afford and by extension do not deserve such pathetic pandering. My personal experiences of the effects of the pandemic are irrelevant, as despite a general consensus that I am lying my existence has been deemed ultimately irrelevant, being nothing more than a shill for a crises that does not exist, being the creation of globalists determined to sabotage the first term of the former US President.

With 70 million Americans having embraced these notions to varying degrees of extremity, I cannot dismiss the above, however ridiculous it should sound and this is even before we get to domestic scepticism. When nearly a quarter of responding BL members, a community not known for being too conservative when putting random chemicals into their bodies, reject the notion of COVID vaccination outright, it shows how badly people like me have fucked up the response to this virus. The complacency demonstrated by myself and others with respect to expert opinion has been shown for what it is with the democratisation of objective truth, with the clueless claiming possession of concept after concept on the basis that their opinion is as equally valid as anyone's, a tenet that now supersedes the need to qualify anything any more.

A vaccine is like a vote.

It's nobody's business but their own, yet a lot of people make it everybody's business

A vaccine is like a vote.

It's nobody's business but their own, yet a lot of people make it everybody's business
its not though is it- your chances for becoming a vector for disease, and a reservoir for a horrible new variant, is much larger if you are not vaccinated. the people now in hospital, using my fucking tax money to fund their life saving treatment, are like 99% unvaccinated. that is my business.

thankfully in the day job i work towards making antivaxxers irrelevant and prospects for that becoming reality are looking good. til then i'm totally fine with unvaccinated people who have had the opportunity to get theirs not being allowed access to indoor, poorly ventilated places where they pose a threat to the other people there.

its not though is it- your chances for becoming a vector for disease, and a reservoir for a horrible new variant, is much larger if you are not vaccinated. the people now in hospital, using my fucking tax money to fund their life saving treatment, are like 99% unvaccinated. that is my business.

thankfully in the day job i work towards making antivaxxers irrelevant and prospects for that becoming reality are looking good. til then i'm totally fine with unvaccinated people who have had the opportunity to get theirs not being allowed access to indoor, poorly ventilated places where they pose a threat to the other people there.

Doesn't change the fact that vaccination is not mandatory, and remains a question of personal choice.

Whether they make the choice to be vaccinated or not is entirely up to them, whether they make said choice for personal reasons, medical reasons or any other reason under the sun

"Your" tax payments usage is a strawman with regard to this simple point in my last post

ok well i don't have a driving license but i think i'll borrow a car and do some drunk driving. fuck public safety, its my personal choice.

ok well i don't have a driving license but i think i'll borrow a car and do some drunk driving. fuck public safety, its my personal choice.
Prefer motorcycles while drunk myself, but up to you

good luck @Jackal

i am being haunted by moths. lost a really nice dress, a cardi, a cashmere scarf that my sister bought me from mongolia, my decent coat. i have sprayed most of a bottle of moth killer and put loads of sachets of anti moth things in my wardrobe but am so pissed.

i am being haunted by moths. lost a really nice dress, a cardi, a cashmere scarf that my sister bought me from mongolia, my decent coat. i have sprayed most of a bottle of moth killer and put loads of sachets of anti moth things in my wardrobe but am so pissed.

Ooh, now you're talking my language @chinup

I realise you've probably researched this shit already, but please allow me a moment to show off by giving you a few tips. 😀

First of all, it's the moth larvae that eat your clothes, not the adults. The larvae are just eating machines that thrive on the keratin in natural fibres. Therefore, it's not just your clothes that are at risk - anything made of natural fibres can be affected such as carpets, curtains, blankets, soft furnishings etc. These cunts have expensive tastes, so the higher the quality, the more likely you are to be affected.

Conversely, the adults don't eat. Their role is purely to mate and lay eggs.

The problem is that eggs can lie dormant for months and are not susceptible to general purpose insecticides.

Physical removal can be very effective, however. Vacuum the shit out of your carpet concentrating on corners, edges and under furniture.

Also vacuum up any adult moths you see, ensuring that you empty and double bag the contents after every use.

All stages of the life cycle (egg, larvae, pupae, adult) can be killed by washing at over 60°C. However, this may ruin your clothes. But freezing also works. You need to pack your susceptible items into those vacuum pac bags then place in a domestic freezer for two weeks. This will also kill all stages of the life cycle.

I'd also recommend you get some of these babies:

The sticky pads are impregnated with female moth pheromones which attract the male moths thus taking them out of the breeding cycle. Place them low down because the male moths are not great fliers.

Good luck...

Last edited:
The sticky pads are impregnated with female moth pheromones which attract the male moths thus taking them out of the breeding cycle. Place them low down because the male moths are not great fliers.
thank you!! i have just vaccumed the wardrobe but i think i need to do it again. i sprayed almost an entire bottle of stuff that's supposed to kill moths and frozen loads of my clothes- but i only did it for 3 days so will have to put my treasured items back in.

i did not know about these pheremone things, will definitely invest!!

also, so glad my carpets aren't in this house i have a genuine persian carpet i bought in isfahan!! thought carpet eating moths were a different thing so will have to do another proper hoover round my room.

Moths are bastards.

We have a mosquito infestation; it's a wonder that I haven't contracted dengue or something tbf.

I wrote my first ever two articles today; 500 words and 300 words. Took ten minutes to write both and around an hour and a half to edit and I think I make $50 for that.

If I can get $100/150 per day I'm in clover, tax free, nom de plume, paid in crypto

Ran outta the only antihistamines that kinda work on Friday, total snot fountain last 12 hours and cranky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.