• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | Psycho_Logic | chinup | MsDiz
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Post the text message.

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

I think that's against the BLUA if I remember correctly. If someone can say yes or no I wil post or not post.

I can show you what she said, it's no issue but I'd prefer to NOT break BL rules.

chinup

Moderator: H&R, EADD
Staff member
@Zopiclone bandit i think if you don't give any personal details/doxx her, i.e. just quote what she said. then that's fine. sounds like you drowned your sorrows. hope it wasn't too serious.

my sister got dumped by an idiot who'd already dumped her once, for the same reason as last time, yesterday. wondering when i should suggest that maybe if she was a better person she wouldn't be getting dumped all the time.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
@Zopiclone bandit i think if you don't give any personal details/doxx her, i.e. just quote what she said. then that's fine. sounds like you drowned your sorrows. hope it wasn't too serious.

my sister got dumped by an idiot who'd already dumped her once, for the same reason as last time, yesterday. wondering when i should suggest that maybe if she was a better person she wouldn't be getting dumped all the time.
How well do you like your sister? I could be interested 😂

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Jesus wept man, this good wench I known for decades began selling her underwear, shoes etc online to people who wanted to buy them to sniff etc while they wank, it actually took off quite well & she had got a few customers who were very odd.
This one guy sent her a selfie & I just seen it too, whatca proper weird looking guy to say the least. His got Broadmoore vibes all over him, I've not seen such a weird looking cuntin ages.

Imagine The Yorkshire Ripper crossed Buffalo Bill & you are there. He looks just like some weird autistic underwear sniffing freak right from Crimewatch on the BBC

iTry91

Bluelighter
Sorry to spoil the party... lol jk... getting my covid jab tomorrow on a f*ckn Saturday lol 10.20am I need to walk there too I'm 29 and my in-law who is a key worker hasn't been offered hers confused about that

hylite

Bluelighter
^ i had to get tested. one time.
anyway on a Sunday.
now we have the new
test strips.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Jesus wept man, this good wench I known for decades began selling her underwear, shoes etc online to people who wanted to buy them to sniff etc while they wank, it actually took off quite well & she had got a few customers who were very odd.
This one guy sent her a selfie & I just seen it too, whatca proper weird looking guy to say the least. His got Broadmoore vibes all over him, I've not seen such a weird looking cuntin ages.

Imagine The Yorkshire Ripper crossed Buffalo Bill & you are there. He looks just like some weird autistic underwear sniffing freak right from Crimewatch on the BBC
So which bits have you been buying? And why did you send her a selfie?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Getting my good friend a bit of trade & that Meth smoking pervert @schizopath something to rub his dick too while tweaking. I keep telling him to do PV but he doesn't listen. You can actually get hard & cum.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Too fucking right I do. I spend my entire life alone and only score once a week when I go out for my weekend weed. If this does not result in at least TL;DR episode then I can hardly consider myself to have got my value for money but considering I post fuck all the rest of the the time through having nothing to say then I would hardly consider it intrusive.

I like the guy & actually get settled in to read his stuff.

iTry91

Bluelighter
^ i had to get tested. one time.
anyway on a Sunday.
now we have the new
test strips.
Got it done Pfizer. Was really lucky because there was hardly a queue because of the time. Went to the pub after for a bite to eat etc since I hadn't been to the area in a while. Was good to get back to something 'normal'

Also I'm scared too lol I can just imagine him sniffing knickers aw day
Is there an na equivalent

Last edited: