• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck @ageingpartyfiend thats an awful thing for a child to see.

i hate the police cos they do not give a single shit about violence against women. i learned that at 15, again at 21, then semi regularly til i got clean. makes me so fucking angry. worst looking back is the way they dealt with a domestic violence complain when they knew i was a crackhead. i was covered in bruises and the guy had been shouting that he was gonna break my legs while i was on the phone to 999 and the operator definitely heard. they did none of the protocol that they went through on a previous domestic violence complaint before i got addicted to crack, with the picture where you have to mark where you're hurt and stuff, none. took no pictures of the bruises. did not charge the guy due to 'lack of evidence.'

fuck me i hate them hate them hate them.

Let's face it, you've got to be a little retarded to want to become a police person in the first place. Who in their right mind would choose a career where they're putting their life in danger every day and being hated by a significant portion of the population?

Having said that, most of the coppers I've had dealings with have been alright. Even when they're busting me, I get the impression that they're just doing their job rather than being total fuckin pricks.

I've only known one cop personally in my life, and I took great pleasure in being totally off my tits on MDMA at his sister's wedding. He didn't have a clue.

And he's gay... :D

Let's face it, you've got to be a little retarded to want to become a police person in the first place. Who in their right mind would choose a career where they're putting their life in danger every day and being hated by a significant portion of the population?

Having said that, most of the coppers I've had dealings with have been alright. Even when they're busting me, I get the impression that they're just doing their job rather than being total fuckin pricks.

I've only known one cop personally in my life, and I took great pleasure in being totally off my tits on MDMA at his sister's wedding. He didn't have a clue.

And he's gay... :D

Where’s that “I took mdma and shagged a tranny” thread when I need it?

Chinup is a woman???!!!😳😳😳

I always felt it was a man that looked like someone who would have gone to the early Burning Man festival in the USA type. Like Bez from The Happy Mondays kinda look crossed with the violin player from The Levellers

Chinup is a woman???!!!😳😳😳

I always felt it was a man that looked like someone who would have gone to the early Burning Man festival in the USA type. Like Bez from The Happy Mondays kinda look crossed with the violin player from The Levellers

Yup, Chinup is a bird. She may still display the attributes you describe, but she's got a vag...

Speaking of tarmac kings, a group of around 18 or so have moved onto the local kids football field and set up camp. Local newspaper has made a bit of a special about them and reported that crime in the immediate area has gone up ten fold.

wow @Arnold i didn't know there was someone who hated the police as much as me
I've filed over 15 criminal charges against over 15 pigs sorry 'coppers' now which the corrupt cps dismissed. In my latest charges I've filed charges against 3 of our local Public Prosecutors aka ' Corrupt Prosecution Service ' hence cps this at the 'muppetry of minister of justice' now. Some of those criminal charges are reversed evidence aka anti discrimination law aka you press the charge and THEY have to prove they didn't commit the offence which essentially means they can't win. The CPS sideswiped them pronto. Now they got black and white charges themselves lol.
I already went in to the local plod station and told the cunts if I ever caught one of them wankers which I hadn't called ,the next day you would read about in the paper. Not seen them since, over 9 months now but they fucked me over with something else. Fuck'em innit.

They test you out here or on being a wanker or on being a retard. I'm neither imo so they've hit the jackpot. Council of State next.
I'm fucked off with the cunts they've cost me over 60k now. I'll off someone for less than that plus my cat died thanks to them. Fuck the money, Imma off one of the cunts pronto. I've kinda told them that and trust me they're scared of that, they just play backstabbing pedo things now which is the only thing the little wankers are capable off.

Last edited:
Speaking of tarmac kings, a group of around 18 or so have moved onto the local kids football field and set up camp. Local newspaper has made a bit of a special about them and reported tha crime in the immediate area has gone up ten fold

Who would have thought it eh? ;)

A mate of mine was recently flying his drone on public land where there was a 'traveller' camp nearby. They shot his drone out of the sky then threatened to kick his head in if he didn't fuck off. He fucked off.

These people don't do themselves any favours. They leave every site they settle on a complete mess with all their shit and then wonder why everyone hates them.

" Howya bas, d'ywanna bye a gate? "

I'm off out. Monday is the biggest night of the week round here. I'm gonna get high as the clouds

Getting my head wrecked here. Why is it that when someone says they are not going to talk about something, they invariably spout shite about it for an hour?

Got stuck in a time warp for what felt like days around this time yesterday. Was actually 3 hours.

Bruce Banner is too strong to smoke on an empty head and empty stomach.

Got stuck in a time warp for what felt like days around this time yesterday. Was actually 3 hours.

Bruce Banner is too strong to smoke on an empty head and empty stomach.

I'm guessing you're not really setting fire to superheroes and inhaling the fumes, so I presume 'Bruce Banner' is some ultra potent wacky baccie?

Two nights ago, I pulled the best looking woman in the bar. A nubian princess, mid 20's, absolute smoking hotness.

Anyway, I declined to take her to a room at like 5am, as we'd never met before and we were both drunk and high as fuck, so I had her gay mate take her home and I left myself.

Turned out she came back to get me 30 mins later, and when I wasn't here tried to burn the gaff down and took a shit on the bar stairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.