• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gay men banning hetro's and lesbians from their 'gay' club... WTF ?

hehe, McWigga, I started a thread discussing that very thing... The recent ads on tv discussing who can/can't give blood don't even mention that if you're homosexual and have been with a man in the last 12 months, you can't give blood. Me wonders why they left that one out?

(I think the thread was purged, I can't find it to link to it.)

who_can_say said:
Going by that theory, it would be nice to see all the heteros on here who have had a whinge about a fucking club stand up for equal rights in other domains, like marriage, rights to superannuation, adoption, blood donation, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

No no no... these are not important issues. Homosexuals have so many rights and priviliages! Straights should be able to get into gay clubs where gay people want a safe environment to be themselves free from feeling like circus freaks. Come on now... getting into gay clubs when you're straight is important!

*cough*

^ He he I love you. I'd insert a random selection of smilies but the bastards aren't playing happy families.

who_can_say said:
Going by that theory, it would be nice to see all the heteros on here who have had a whinge about a fucking club stand up for equal rights in other domains, like marriage, rights to superannuation, adoption, blood donation, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
THAT was fucking awesome.

Many gold stars.
smile.gif

Its not EQUAL RIGHTS they are standing up for, but clear and concise discrimination.

It's not discrimination. It was already a gay bar.. I consider it as actually a warning, so people don't randomly come in... like.. like.. I once have .. lol