• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Games to play while high

The Pokemon hack/fan versions are typically paradies of the real games and are really funny when stoned.
Pokemon cCover is basically a meme parody by a reddit group that it pretty good.
If you like'em dirty, Pokemon Upmyass is supposed to be good.
PETA has a version called Pokemon Black and Blue. It's basically about the anti-animal abuse of pokemon and shows them looking battered and stuff. It sounds awful, but it's just silly really xD
Pokemon Clover had over 300 new parody-pokemon it invented that are pretty funny. Your starters are:
Grasshole (the Grass type)
Arabbomb (the Fire type...yes, it's a bomb)
Ejacasm (looks like a shot of semen, the Water type)

Resident Evil (co op if possible)
Halo (big team slayer or ctf)
Katamari Damacy
pokemon (playing Shield right now)

Portal and Portal 2 are trippy

Chess...

I love playing chess stoned. Trying to work out all the moves in advance then totally forgetting where you started, so you have to go over it all again, and again. The turns can take ages, but while you're thinking about your move, your opponent is skinning up, so there's no rush. Then when it's his turn, you skin up. Makes for some long games, but you don't half get wasted...

Last edited:
Chess...

I love playing chess stoned. Trying to work out all the moves in advance then totally forgetting where you started, so you have to go over it all again, and again. The turns can take ages, but while you're thinking about your move, your opponent is skinning up, so there's no rush. Then when it's his turn, you skin up. Makes for some long games, but you don't half get wasted...
@F.U.B.A.R. Yep. I would play buzzed on booze. Funny stuff

I'm thinking outside the box....old school Tetherball! Oh yeah!

There was a game about a clown who was hugging everyone, Dropsy or something, pretty trippy

2nd Katamari damacy and 3rd Halo (chilling out on chill out TS).

Maybe borderlands

So many of those terrible simulator games. Surgeon simulator, oh man.

Never had the patience for some JRPGs but could be good. Oh, yakuza series too with the random encounters.

Low key rhythm games.

(I remember doing Starcraft II and I wanna be the guy for some people, but wouldn't recommend)

Last edited:
Depending on High or not

Marijuana is usually Rockstar Dominated for me or BitLife depending on how panicky I feel. But I will say car mechanic sim is a good one that or tropic I 6 really anything that puts my mind away from the paranoia thoughts for weed until I get tolerant

And then as for anything else I’ve quit but I noticed opiates/amps always make me wanna game where you can progress

DEFCON: a Thermonuclear War simulator. (on Steam)

For when I want to blow up the outside world...

i can't play anything scary or bloody when i'm under influence, way too intense. i played left 4 dead 2 once and found myself staring at the sun and shadows for a while, but when zombies attacked i was like NOPE! none of this please!

Horror games can be enjoyable tripping. I finished up the last 1/3rd or 1/4th of Outlast 2 while coming down from 4-aco-det and mxe. I played in the dark while snorting and eating little redoses of the mxe.
The game is kinda like a found footage movie. You are a journalist who is going into the woods with your video camera to investigate the disappearance of this girl when you come across this cult and decide to see where it leads.

You spend allot time running through dark tunnels being chased by crazy cultists. Jesus that game got really crazy towards the ends especially for the state of mind I was in.

Horror games can be enjoyable tripping. I finished up the last 1/3rd or 1/4th of Outlast 2 while coming down from 4-aco-det and mxe. I played in the dark while snorting and eating little redoses of the mxe.
The game is kinda like a found footage movie. You are a journalist who is going into the woods with your video camera to investigate the disappearance of this girl when you come across this cult and decide to see where it leads.

You spend allot time running through dark tunnels being chased by crazy cultists. Jesus that game got really crazy towards the ends especially for the state of mind I was in.
i don't know, i can't do it. i'm beginning to physically feel all the injuries and pain the character is going through... not something i'd like to experience. best case for me is something like journey for ps4. something super chill and relaxing 😊

Subnautica is good, very alien environments... Theres also a fish that does naughty things