• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Future of the human race (Chris Bache)

every mf wants to be the fun police these days man. If they ever ban fireworks here ill just fucking make them myself as a fucking chemist and pyrotechnic.

Till i burst thru the front door with a pair of plyers and a fucking blowtorch.

some dogs are just sensitive to noise - "exposing them to noise" will work on some and not others. If it was one night ok but its 3 weeks either side too.

And i went to the fun police academy and got thrown out for getting high. Miserable cunts.
Fuckers didn't even let me in. Said I was too much of a buzzkill :( go figure

You correct one spelling error in the form of a poem, and that's what you get

In my last trip (circa 220ug), I briefly experienced the species as a single being that Chris also saw. Trouble is, there's no way to know if it was in my head from reading the book.

(I also saw the human race expand down into America and gave birth which was interesting as a man). I've gradually been increasing the dose but think that was about my limit.

In my last trip (circa 220ug), I briefly experienced the species as a single being that Chris also saw. Trouble is, there's no way to know if it was in my head from reading the book.

(I also saw the human race expand down into America and gave birth which was interesting as a man). I've gradually been increasing the dose but think that was about my limit.
3 tabs usually sends me out of earth totally out of the box seeing god. things get really intense at true 500-600 ug. On 700 ug i saw the future unfold many times and it all ended up coming true.

My first trip i also dropped 3 tabs https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/lsd-first-time-my-first-acid-trip-3-wow-hits.879579/

Chris bache is legit when it comes to heavy tripping.