• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Future of the human race (Chris Bache)

The tradition of consumer fireworks at New Year's. They are working to ban them and I'm completely against that because I see far greater merit in a tradition of fireworks for celebration than the joy of lighting and watching them.

My country is turning into a bit of a police state under the guise of the covid measures, and everyone has a point where they get off the bus. My stop was now that they try to rob the youth of the nation of the fun and educational aid of lighting fireworks. Its like they are actively, deliberately turning the next generation into meek, intolerant pussies.

I thoght about this before bed last night and my thoughts are that the professor did or said nothing more astonishing/deep than what a five year old can imagine.
My biggest gripe about what is visible in thread is the following:
unimaginable intelligence, compassion, clarity
Unimaginable and clarity are at odds and I do not for a second believe that anything is unimaginable, unknowable or unattainable. Just goes against what I have experienced so far.
Sorry to be so glib but does anyone really pay this guy to give spiritual guidence? A doctor?
Just seems very elementary at best for the trial/dosing. Geesh....

The tradition of consumer fireworks at New Year's. They are working to ban them and I'm completely against that because I see far greater merit in a tradition of fireworks for celebration than the joy of lighting and watching them.

My country is turning into a bit of a police state under the guise of the covid measures, and everyone has a point where they get off the bus. My stop was now that they try to rob the youth of the nation of the fun and educational aid of lighting fireworks. Its like they are actively, deliberately turning the next generation into meek, intolerant pussies.
All countries in the Western world are like this now, not just NL. I saw on the news how children who are not super young even children who are almost teens are not allowed outside alone in certain places and cities, and the parent(s) get child services called on them.

How are you certain it is true 1,000%? What did 700ug LSD taken 70+ times teach you?
not a single one of my acid visions has failed to come true. Anybody who wont take 600 ug is a fucking pussy. take 500 ug lab tested LSD that is true initiation into the mysteries of the universe

not a single one of my acid visions has failed to come true. Anybody who wont take 600 ug is a fucking pussy. take 500 ug lab tested LSD that is true initiation into the mysteries of the universe
Ok but what were your acid visions? Or future predictions?

I never had any sort of predictions or what I guess people would call visions of the future on high doses of LSD, but I was enjoying the acid.

Last edited:
lmao what a load of total bullshit. I too once thought I was getting told all sorts of things. Total delusion. I hung on to it for a bit longer because it was good for business (fucking hippies.) People have been having these crazy revelations for decades and it never amounts to anything and more grounded and experienced people just have to laugh

All countries in the Western world are like this now, not just NL. I saw on the news how children who are not super young even children who are almost teens are not allowed outside alone in certain places and cities, and the parent(s) get child services called on them.
They are dumping the kids into school, then after-school care, then home/fed/bed basically, the kids they heve to sit still and shut up for hours on end, if they can't adjust to this unnatural situation they get ritalin, no such thing as playing outside anymore, going to visit a friend now is a chaperoned play date planned well in advance, their free time is rostered to cram it full with activities... childhood has become a nightmare.

I'm a 70s-80s kid.
"come home when the streetlights come on"
At the age of 12-13, a chem kid, unsupervisedly buying chlorates and nitrates at the drug store to make rockets and flash powder :D

Stuff of legend for kids nowadays with their paranoid helicopter parents who are always at work.

Playing with fireworks from a young age on is important for kids to learn how to be safety conscious and HAVE SOME FUN. Its an important part of growing up, you cant take that away. They're already obese so don't let stuffing their face at christmas be the main holiday for them.

Everything that could possibly be fun about childhood is banned out. You can't fucking win a game anymore because everybody is a winner and if they finally let you out in the big world out there you discover you are all losers, because your parents and teachers failed to properly prepare you for the future. You can't even have a cry over Artax dying in The NeverEnding Story and then be full of joy when all that is undone because no, children are not supposed to have emotions. If they do, they must be medicated.

Its child abuse. Its child abuse on a nationwide scale.

One can reduce prediction to bias of a mechanism fundamentally incapable of true prediction. But do consider the hard facts of physics. We can build devices that give certain outputs influenced by so-called counterfactuals, by events that would happen, but never have to. It reeks of teleology, which you'd have to explain away with monstrous models like the multiverse, a model reminiscent of trying to explain a video game away as an enormous set of movies (which was 6 years old CT's explanation of his first Super Mario experience, heh). Or you'd have to start to think outside of the set paradigms, for example by wondering exactly what is meant by intelligence, and whether we're dealing with a physical component of it here.

That's purely talking lab phenomena. Whether that validates predictive mental faculty, let alone individual cases of prediction, is a whole other issue. But it's kinda irrelevant. Because, worst case, prophets are trying to generate a self-fulfilling prophecy. Putting it down as mere imagination is like putting down placebo as fantasy medicine. Whenever I spend large amount of time in the medical literature, placebo automatically becomes this bloody error that sneaks in everywhere. Slipping into such attitude is not really avoidable when you're thinking science. But it is overshooting the central target of medicine, which is people's health. It's fetishizing a method and preferring it over the goal.

In the same way we shouldn't forget, while keeping the woo heads in check, that the function of sci-fi is future civil utility.

everything has already come to pass life is a fucking movie. If you know how to tap into deep time on LSD you can place yourself anywhere across the time-space continum if you think this is bullshit you have never unlocked LSD. This chemical once you learn how to fully unlock its power there is no limit what you can achieve.

You declare life a movie, then you go on to utilize grammar which presupposes interactivity. If life is a "fucking movie" then there's no you placing itself, then you are placed. It's a perfectly deadened conception of the universe, the unpalatibility of which leads you into immediate contradiction.

I'm sorry, but you're flaunting a psychedelic ego lately. If you can't return to logic it doesn't matter how much you have taken and how inferior you think the people who haven't are.

They are dumping the kids into school, then after-school care, then home/fed/bed basically, the kids they heve to sit still and shut up for hours on end, if they can't adjust to this unnatural situation they get ritalin, no such thing as playing outside anymore, going to visit a friend now is a chaperoned play date planned well in advance, their free time is rostered to cram it full with activities... childhood has become a nightmare.

I'm a 70s-80s kid.
"come home when the streetlights come on"
At the age of 12-13, a chem kid, unsupervisedly buying chlorates and nitrates at the drug store to make rockets and flash powder :D

Stuff of legend for kids nowadays with their paranoid helicopter parents who are always at work.

Playing with fireworks from a young age on is important for kids to learn how to be safety conscious and HAVE SOME FUN. Its an important part of growing up, you cant take that away. They're already obese so don't let stuffing their face at christmas be the main holiday for them.

Everything that could possibly be fun about childhood is banned out. You can't fucking win a game anymore because everybody is a winner and if they finally let you out in the big world out there you discover you are all losers, because your parents and teachers failed to properly prepare you for the future. You can't even have a cry over Artax dying in The NeverEnding Story and then be full of joy when all that is undone because no, children are not supposed to have emotions. If they do, they must be medicated.

Its child abuse. Its child abuse on a nationwide scale.
People who are against fireworks are often just dog owners.
Many dogs start panicking around the end of November, until New Years Eve is through. They know what's coming and they fucking hate it. It's super hard to watch a dog go through that time. It's really just torture for the cats & dogs, and for people with sensible hearing. I hate New Years personally, and I always try to be deeply asleep by the time the noise begins. If I don't, I will have a migraine and insomnia for 24 hours straight. Not a "ouch my head hurts" migraine, i mean a "turn off all lights, sounds and electrical devices and lie in the darkness for 20 hours, hoping you don't have to move or cough, because it will result in endless pain" migraine

Jan 1st feels like a war happened, the air is barely breathable. Stupid custom. Why can't we just celebrate without making noise & dirt?

People who are against fireworks are often just dog owners.
Many dogs start panicking around the end of November, until New Years Eve is through. They know what's coming and they fucking hate it. It's super hard to watch a dog go through that time. It's really just torture for the cats & dogs, and for people with sensible hearing. I hate New Years personally, and I always try to be deeply asleep by the time the noise begins. If I don't, I will have a migraine and insomnia for 24 hours straight. Not a "ouch my head hurts" migraine, i mean a "turn off all lights, sounds and electrical devices and lie in the darkness for 20 hours, hoping you don't have to move or cough, because it will result in endless pain" migraine

Jan 1st feels like a war happened, the air is barely breathable. Stupid custom. Why can't we just celebrate without making noise & dirt?
thats bullshit. If a dog was raised right it wouldnt be scared of fireworks.

No, the reason they forbid it his year was that quite a bit of people are harmed every year, and with the 2nd wave in full swing, they didn't wanna risk anything and overload hospitals with more patients. You can say whatever you want about that specific argument, and I do suspect they would like to ban it forever (it already is in some European countries), and that is telling for how governments want to approach 'riskier' situations: better prevent anything than deal with the consequences.
I don't necessarily agree with that, but it's still quite a ways to go to a true 'police' state.

thats bullshit. If a dog was raised right it wouldnt be scared of fireworks.
The noise is the issue, not the fireworks themselves.
And also, which dog is raised right? I see so few.

Even my ex's dog who is fucking intelligent and works as a therapy dog hates it. He might not freak out and whine, but he always hides and shuts off his ears from sound

edit: we had a cool alternative a few years ago on a party in Munich, which was 3D mapping. That was stunning to watch, really amazing work

The most likely explanation is chris believed all this shit before he took drugs but no-one paid him any attention. Now hes recruited lsd to try and get people to pay attention to him.

Trouble is asante - if these kids are pissing off my dog and by extension me then it ceases being fun and turns into selfishness.

every mf wants to be the fun police these days man. If they ever ban fireworks here ill just fucking make them myself as a fucking chemist and pyrotechnic. Not my fault if dumb fucking people never learnt how to raise a dog and expose it to loud noise as a puppy.

every mf wants to be the fun police these days man. If they ever ban fireworks here ill just fucking make them myself as a fucking chemist and pyrotechnic. Not my fault if dumb fucking people never learnt how to raise a dog and expose it to loud noise as a puppy.
ah see, some people want their dogs to keep their hearing :D

I'm certainly not being the fun police, I haven't even been to the academy. For almost each year alive I've just hidden and tried to sleep as deep as possible, trying not to spoil everyone's fun as they try to make my next day as unpleasant as possible. I never told anyone to make it illegal. Or anything for that matter. Since noise cancelling headphones became ridiculously good I even managed to enjoy a few of them, although still getting an overstimulus from the light.

I just think it's a stupid tradition. And I can understand why it is unpleasant to many, even if mostly animals would agree with me.

edit: This year New Years Celebration was illegal in Germany, and it was the most serene I have ever witnessed :D I even went out for a stroll