• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Future of the human race (Chris Bache)

Psyder2

Greenlighter
I'm reading Chris Bache's LSD and the Mind of the Universe (2019) in which he details a rigorous set of 73 high does LSD sessions.

He 'saw' (amongst other things) that the human species is a single being and is about to go through a major crises (probably climate change) that will be very grim but will result in the human evolving to a higher level. Interestingly, he felt happy about this because the end result would be worth the torture. The pinnacle of his experience is what he calls diamond luminosity.

I'm interested to know if any of this could be real, thus:
  • Have any of the experienced users on here 'seen' the same thing or know of others that have e.g. McKenna.
  • Are similar visions seen with other psychedelics (excl. more extreme ones like DMT)?
  • What are peoples general thoughts on the veridicality of what is seen?

We're going through a dark night after which we will enter a glorious dawn for humankind.

Yeah I hear the music and no, I dont need drugs for it. I'm hooked up to it 24/7

The drugs dont cause the revelations, at best they help tune you into the right ones

One of the best properties of LSD remains that in a sufficient dose it forces a user to think intensely for 8-12 hours.

Thanks for your views.

Here's a summary of his experience:

Surely you learned and experienced a ton during those trips, but if you had to choose the most important thing that you learned from all of them, what would it be?

This is a hard question to answer. The most important? That the universe is the manifest body of a Divine Being of unimaginable intelligence, compassion, clarity, and power, that we are all aspects of this Being, never separated from it for a moment, that we are growing ever-more aware of this connection, that physical reality emerges out of Light and returns to Light continuously, that Light is our essential nature and our destiny, that all life moves as One, that reincarnation is true, that there is a deep logic and significance to the circumstances of our lives, that everything we do contributes to the evolution of the whole, that our awareness continues in an ocean of time and a sea of bliss when we die, that we are loved beyond measure and that humanity is driving towards an evolutionary breakthrough that will change us and life on this planet at the deepest level. Take your pick

https://www.psymposia.com/magazine/meet-professor-self-administered-73-high-dose-lsd-sessions/

I'm reading Chris Bache's LSD and the Mind of the Universe (2019) in which he details a rigorous set of 73 high does LSD sessions.

He 'saw' (amongst other things) that the human species is a single being and is about to go through a major crises (probably climate change) that will be very grim but will result in the human evolving to a higher level. Interestingly, he felt happy about this because the end result would be worth the torture. The pinnacle of his experience is what he calls diamond luminosity.

I'm interested to know if any of this could be real, thus:
  • Have any of the experienced users on here 'seen' the same thing or know of others that have e.g. McKenna.
  • Are similar visions seen with other psychedelics (excl. more extreme ones like DMT)?
  • What are peoples general thoughts on the veridicality of what is seen?
He was on high doses of psychedelic drugs, and nobody can predict the future 100% accurately.

How do we know this was not just a manifestation or projection of his thoughts, and the LSD or any other drugs he was on, or that he has taken? Or a manifestation of any sort of mental health issues he has?

Thanks for your views.

Surely you learned and experienced a ton during those trips, but if you had to choose the most important thing that you learned from all of them, what would it be?

This is a hard question to answer. The most important? That the universe is the manifest body of a Divine Being of unimaginable intelligence, compassion, clarity, and power, that we are all aspects of this Being, never separated from it for a moment, that we are growing ever-more aware of this connection, that physical reality emerges out of Light and returns to Light continuously, that Light is our essential nature and our destiny, that all life moves as One, that reincarnation is true, that there is a deep logic and significance to the circumstances of our lives, that everything we do contributes to the evolution of the whole, that our awareness continues in an ocean of time and a sea of bliss when we die, that we are loved beyond measure and that humanity is driving towards an evolutionary breakthrough that will change us and life on this planet at the deepest level. Take your pick

https://www.psymposia.com/magazine/meet-professor-self-administered-73-high-dose-lsd-sessions/
Psychedelic drugs can be excellent tools, and they can be super fun. But they do not make a person any more enlightened, or know things that people who have never taken drugs, or psychedelic drugs have not known about.

His reply in the above quote from the interview borrows a lot of what is in Hinduism, and the sect of Hinduism known as Buddhism.

I am sorry if this offends anyone's religious/spiritual or even political/ethnicity-for any Hindu nationalists who may be reading this?-but this man Chris Bache seems like he is burnt out from taking too many drugs, playing psychic/fortune teller with drugs and thinking he can predict the future, and I have heard and read about his theories/predictions for decades.

It sounds like wishful thinking to me.

For one, evolutionary change takes place over a span of tens, even hundreds of thousands of years. To take an example: human beings have been living a sedentary existence for (roughly) less than 10,000 years. Today we live in nations comprised of hundreds of millions of people, and yet our political systems still reflect a time when we roamed across the landscape in small bands with one figure (probably the best hunter) as uncontested leader. Our modes of thought (and, by extension, aspects of our social structures) still haven't caught up to how we live today, despite the fact that we've lived a vastly different existence than the one we've lived for 95% of our species' existence. Even relatively rapid evolutionary developments (such as how certain scientists and linguists theorize the birth of language) took place over thousands of years. So I don't know how psychedelics would be the catalyst for some kind of "evolutionary breakthrough", much less one that would be enacted within the short period of time necessary to address the threat of climate change.

it is fucking true. All the naysayers have never taken 600 ug of LSD 70 + times over their lifespan cause they are fucking cowards who could never handle it.

it is fucking true. All the naysayers have never taken 600 ug of LSD 70 + times over their lifespan cause they are fucking cowards who could never handle it.
If,it is all true I believe people would have learned this in the 1960s when LSD was legal and then when it gradually over time became illegal but people still took it.

A friend of mine did this in the late 1960s. He did not discover any of what the doctor in the original thread described, or learn the secrets of the universe/God, etc. He does not like Leary, Ram Dass, McKenna, etc. and says they 'were well meaning, but ultimately full of shit'.

I would gladly take 600+ ug/Mic doses of LSD 70+ times. Provided it was free, actually LSD, I was in a safe place, with people to watch over me and medical professionals in case anything went wrong.

On super high doses of 600ug you are not going to remember all of it at all or always accurately-blackouts can happen, be able to write, accurately describe the experience, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for your views.

But what if you, or someone else does not want to reincarnate?

When I have asked Hindu and Buddhist friends about reincarnation, they said you are not supposed to know about your previous lives, who or what they were in previous incarnations, what happened, or what will happen, etc. as you would be driven mad from it.

What if hydrogen doesnt want to hydro?

Tough titty. Either bump into another so hard that you become part of a greater whole or let proton decay get you in the end.

the short loop of deja vu is easy to experience on weed or acid even on very low doses. (or nothing.)

in the short loop of deja vu, I often believe that I had predicted the card that was just cut in cribbage, especially if it is one I needed. I become so convinced that I even try to influence the cut. It is absurd. I suck myself in.

For instance, while having a dump this morning, I blew my nose in some toilet paper, and threw the paper into the nearby bin, and had such a deja vu while not even stoned. This time it was that the toilet paper landed precisely just so, right in the tiny target bin all of 6 feet away.

Sure last night I had some cannabis (and 1cplsd the day before), but, deja vu is deja vu, and in this case it is a very short time stack in which I mis-interpreted a sequence observed as a prediction.

Even though I never even had a moment of thought to predict the landing of the piece of snotty toilet paper 6 feet away, landing precisely just so. Usually toilet paper tosses go completely wild. The aerodynamics of it are so close to complete chaos, and I really never had a moment of predictive thinking at all but for several seconds after this I was absolutely certain that I saw the future.

the long and the short of what I have to say is that moments stack up in the mind, and we often cannot discern the exact sequence of what we are experiencing, and when we are stoned that stack of moments which comprise the now-moment experience buffer can be quite tall (several seconds). This provides an opportunity for direct experience of what did not actually happen in the real world, but totally happened personally (sort of).

What if hydrogen doesnt want to hydro?

Tough titty. Either bump into another so hard that you become part of a greater whole or let proton decay get you in the end.
I am fine with being part of a greater whole, but I have met people who said how they fear any sort of afterlife, eternal life, reincarnation, etc.

'I hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return'- Frida Kahlo

Then all I can hope for is that they indeed have a joyful exit and can find peace with what they end up with.

We're in an eternal dance, but there is some degree of rest inbetween songs of lives.

Ultimately dance is what we will though, whether you're cinderella or ayn rand

In one of my first MXE sessions I asked for a vision of humanity's future.

I was shown that, 20,000 or so years from now, the overwhelming bulk of humanity and a lot of lifeforms of earth that were taken with, had spread out into the universe, a gigantic society expanding into the galaxy. The earth as the heritage planet had been given a kind of national park status, it was given back to nature and those enhanced post-humans who chose to live a neotribal life there, kind of like a sort of tribal Amish. Its almost a decade ago but I still choke up with emotion about how beautiful and peaceful that was.

I really hope that's gonna be it.

I write books, no sci fi yet though. What will happen in 20,000 years is anyones guess, this seems an optimistic and plausible scenaro there. A beautiful experience nonetheless

I write books, no sci fi yet though. What will happen in 20,000 years is anyones guess, this seems an optimistic and plausible scenaro there. A beautiful experience nonetheless
Which books have you written, or which subjects are they about?

I've written a special kind of self help book, and I've written a little booklet on preservation of a particular tradition in my country. I only recently started publishing but now that I crossed the point of that first book, it will no doubt keep on coming.

That first book was the crux on which it all hinged. its a self help book but, in writing that book I also helped myself.

I've written a special kind of self help book, and I've written a little booklet on preservation of a particular tradition in my country. I only recently started publishing but now that I crossed the point of that first book, it will no doubt keep on coming.

That first book was the crux on which it all hinged. its a self help book but, in writing that book I also helped myself.
What is the tradition that you wrote about?