• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Found Myself A Myriad of Opiates - Dosing/Combinations?

supercollider

Greenlighter
I came upon quite the collection of opioids today, here is what I have:

1 Yellow Watson 853 - Hydrocodone 10mg
5 White M367 - Hydrocodone 10mg
11 Small Round Blue K|9 - Roxycodone 30mg (uhhhh :D)
1 Small Round Brown OP 30 - Oxycontin 30mg
4 Round White OP 10 - Oxycontin 10mg
1 Small Round Gray OP 15 - Oxycontin 15mg
1 Small Round Pink N|P 12 - Oxycodone 10mg
2 Small Round White M 05|52 - Oxycodone 5mg
3 Small Round white V 48|10 - Oxycodone 5mg

Counting Roxycodone as Oxycodone (both instant release), this totals up as:

Hydrocodone: 60mg
Oxycontin: 85mg
Roxy/Oxycodone: 365mg

Now, as a recreational opiate user, my typical dose is 90mg of hydrocodone. That is usually what I can get my hands on. I have a very high tolerance. For some reason, I have always found hydrocodone superior to oxycodone, however, I've heard these 30mg Roxy's are a lot of fun. Lastly, many people enjoy Oxycontin because of it's duration, but I usually enjoy an "instant-release high" more.

I know I am only dealing with 3 drugs here, that are all relatively similar, but, if you were me, how would you divide the doses? Would you mix and match or would you take only one at a time. I plan on taking these all orally on an empty stomach, with the exception of a glass of 100% White Grapefruit Juice about 45 minutes before dosing. I usually do not come upon such a variety at one time, so I was hoping for a bit of insight from the pros.

Thanks, guys.

I guess my main question would be this...
If I took 3 of the 30mg Roxy's, would they hit me like 90mg of Hydrocodone?

Sooo why are you asking if the same dose of hydrocodone and oxycodone will hit you the same way if, upon receiving a scientifically accepted nugget of knowledge from a well versed bluelighter, you dispel in the manner you did above? Why ask a question if your "experience" supersedes any possible answer someone might give? What's the point; if they're similar for you, go for it. Proceed with caution.

I was asking for insight, that I didn't already I have. I guess I could try a mix.

It's widely known that 5mg of Oxy is roughly equal to 7.5mg of Hydro...
I know plenty of people who prefer hydros, however. His information was not anything new to me.
I wasn't rude, I just simply dismissed it.

May I ask how a mixture affects the high, in your opinion, Soulgasm?

Dont get hooked man i remmeber a friend told me it took just 1 pill for him to get hooked but if u can have the will power not to have fun on low dosages of either dont rub your face off and dont mix it with anything else alcohol or whatever smoking is good though..

I was asking for insight, that I didn't already I have. I guess I could try a mix.

I know plenty of people who prefer hydros, however. His information was not anything new to me.

first off... fuck you... lucky somma bitch... lol

but yea hydros are def the weakest of the bunch... and man when your talking about 5mg its hard to even tell how much your feeling that shit compared to a 7.5... also oxycontin is the strongest shit ya got BUT since they are the OPs and not the OCs you cant even hardly give them mother fuckers away...

but yea 11 percs is def enough to get a bitch to fuck ya n get ya both high lol but they are Ks... sooo mabe its enough to get ya some head lol...

as far as mixing em... they are all opiates soo your not gona get an upper buzz off one n a downer off the other...

The only people who think that oxycodone is better than hydrocodone are those who do not know jack about opiates.

Oxycodone is potent and has a quick onset. That is all. It has a terrible duration and the high is one-dimensional and compulsive.

Hydrocodone, if extracted and administered properly, has a satisfying, full spectrum opiate high and lasts for several hours like an opiate should.

It gives more full spectrum opioid effects. I too prefer the hydrocodone effects to those of oxycodone. Oxy is uniquely stimulating and clear headed while hydro is more sedating and dopey. It is comparable to sativa vs indica cannabis strains where oxy is the sativa and hydro the indica. A mixture would be like the perfect hybrid. I prefer to mix small amounts of different opioids instead of a large dose of one. Same with most classes of drugs. Variety is the spice of life.

but yea hydros are def the weakest of the bunch... and man when your talking about 5mg its hard to even tell how much your feeling that shit compared to a 7.5....

It's referring to a ratio of 5:7.5 or 2:3. You don't have to gauge it using those small doses just doses in that ratio. Like, 50mg oxy is equivalent to 75 mg hydro. (Just in case you didn't know cause your wording was weird! :)

How they actually quantify these equivalences and their average accuracy, I have no idea. Time to go learn somethin new!

It's referring to a ratio of 5:7.5 or 2:3. You don't have to gauge it using those small doses just doses in that ratio. Like, 50mg oxy is equivalent to 75 mg hydro. (Just in case you didn't know cause your wording was weird! :)

How they actually quantify these equivalences and their average accuracy, I have no idea. Time to go learn somethin new!

yea ive never heard of that ratio but i dont understand how you can just say well this 5mg oxy is equal to this 7.5mg dro... i get that ur sayin 50mg of oxy is gona give ya the same buzz as 75mg of dro but... idk if thats exzactly scientific... honestly would prob have to go real scientific and look at how they bind to receptors in the brian and how long they stay there and a hundred other factors to get an acurate scientific ratio...

but we can agree on the fact that oxys are way stronger...

Yup. I wouldn't say WAY stronger but definitely stronger per mg. I don't think it's exact science either cause it's probably based on subjective reports.

These 'equivalency charts' are merely for therapeutic effects in a clinical settings - they don't measure parameters like 'how high you get' - they are measuring analgesia, pupil constriction, etc.

^ that's true but the therapeutic effects such as those you mentioned are usually directly correlated to "how high you get". I have no idea how clinical trials such as these are carried out though so I will stop talking now ha.

^ that's true but the therapeutic effects such as those you mentioned are usually directly correlated to "how high you get". I have no idea how clinical trials such as these are carried out though so I will stop talking now ha.

Take fentanyl for example, most here highly prefer the high provided by the *morphone class of opioids even though fentanyl has a much higher equivalency, clinically speaking, to the morphone class drugs. However it is pretty well documented that fentanyl is less euphoric.

Take fentanyl for example, most here highly prefer the high provided by the *morphone class of opioids even though fentanyl has a much higher equivalency, clinically speaking, to the morphone class drugs. However it is pretty well documented that fentanyl is less euphoric.

Fair enough. That is a great example of the difference between recreational and therapeutic effects. I stand corrected though I don't think this is as applicable in comparing oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Well, first off, I hope you didn't take these from somebody who actually needs them, if you did, shame on you.

Take em' how you like..personally I don't even care for Oxy without Hydro...that damn Kappa agonism sucks ass versus good ol' fashioned Mu agonists.

Don't od, and let us all know if you find the ultimate life-changing buzz everybody seems to be looking for..lol good luck.

Sorry this doesn't reAlly belong but I need an answer I parachuted 60mg of focalin xr(twice as potent as adderall) 5 hours ago and I just took 10mg hydrocodone and 350 mg somas(carisoprodol) to come down from it. I'm kind of new to drugs that aren't weed and I was wondering if mixing all those drugs is ok. I researched a little before hand but didn't get clear answers so I just took it. Btw I'm female 5'8 135 lbs and I have been taking opiads and stimulants and dxm all through these past two weeks for the first time. I take like 40 mg focalin usually and 15 mg vicodin to get a nice high