• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Found Myself A Myriad of Opiates - Dosing/Combinations?

I guess my main question would be this...
If I took 3 of the 30mg Roxy's, would they hit me like 90mg of Hydrocodone?

No way. Unless you are too opiate naive to notice the diff, which from what I can see you are not. It seems to me that you already know the answer to this question. The Oxy will be stronger, definitely. Hydrocodone is a totally different high to me than Oxy, so it depends on your own physiology, I suppose. If you are asking if you can tolerate 90 mg of oxy and not die can you take 90 mg of hydro and not die? The answer to that is most definitely yes. No one can tell you how it will "hit" you other than yourself though. Oxy amps me up in a stimulating way, while hydro is more sedating to me. Your mileage may vary, but will probably be the same. Late reply, I know. I'm bored. Sue me.

Fair enough. That is a great example of the difference between recreational and therapeutic effects. I stand corrected though I don't think this is as applicable in comparing oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Thanks. I was hoping nobody was going to doctor claiming that their currently prescribed opioid is not euphoric enough therefore ineffective 8(

You lucky bastard!

Wow I guess there are a lot of people that prefer hydrocodone over oxycodone. I can understand why, hydros feel like a true opiate as someone mentioned and the nod is great.

I personally prefer oxys because I can take a high dose and still function/be productive (even more productive actually) on a normal day.

But to wind down with no obligations on hand, I'd prefer the hydros as well.

Sorry this doesn't reAlly belong but I need an answer I parachuted 60mg of focalin xr(twice as potent as adderall) 5 hours ago and I just took 10mg hydrocodone and 350 mg somas(carisoprodol) to come down from it. I'm kind of new to drugs that aren't weed and I was wondering if mixing all those drugs is ok. I researched a little before hand but didn't get clear answers so I just took it. Btw I'm female 5'8 135 lbs and I have been taking opiads and stimulants and dxm all through these past two weeks for the first time. I take like 40 mg focalin usually and 15 mg vicodin to get a nice high

Yes, you will most likely be okay as they aren't high doses (the hydrocodone and carisoprodol). They synergize very nicely...feels like heroin, almost.

Not here to lecture you, but maybe you should take a break before it starts becoming an everyday habit and you get physically addicted.