• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

For the people who were bitching about melbournes public traansport...

Tram drivers in Melbourne are friendly and some are hilarious when speaking over the mic. :)

I spend anywhere from $50 - $80 per week on petrol. That gets me everywhere I need to go in comfort and style, freedom, with a cranking stereo, no smelly bums/freaks/patch members/babies/dickheads, the list goes on and on.

NO WAY would I spend that sort of money on a dodgy form of public transport that has far to many negative's to even start writing down.

I believe people where generally whinging about other people on public transport, not the transport itself.

the only thing that i find frustrating about melbourne's PT is the stopping after hours. having a train service that runs 24/7 and the longest wait is 20 mins on all lines is great. i'm not looking forward to coming back to that.

issa not so bad though.

my only problem with melbourne's PT is that the price keeps going up but the service just stays the same:( & can we please have short trip tickets back. it's so annoying to have to buy a 2hr ticket if you're only going to use the tram once:p

streetsurfer said:
^^
Oh yee of little faith

One Day Bus, Ferry and Train Tickets
Adult

DayTripper (Bus, Ferry & Train) $15.40

BusTripper (Bus Only) $11.70

http://www.sydneybuses.info/tickets/prices.php

Yeah, thats what it feels like to be bent over a dry fucked with a corn cob!

Of course this provides you UNLIMITED transport on all bus, train and ferry services virtually anywhere within the city for the entire day.

If you just want a bus trip somewhere, it's pretty cheap.

But meh, he's an idiot. Complains about everything.

I got away from the transet cops today hehe, fat fuckers.

Hang on, isn't streetsurfer posting about how good melbournes public transport is not how bad sydneys is?? Seems a little harsh ...