• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazolam - memory loss.

spephspeph

Bluelighter
I've been using this stuff a fair bit (maybe 3/4 times a week) over about 5/6 weeks. It's very strong.

I would take 0.5mg maybe an hour before bed, and then another 0.25mg before I go to bed.

I'm a 29 year old male, 179cms, 62kg, lean athletic build.

• I started noticing odd symptoms maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, memory related, and it's getting worse.
  • I've found text message conversations with friends/family, and have no recollection of them.
  • I've found emails I've sent while at work, and have no memory of sending them. It's almost difficult to believe that I wrote them.
  • Sometimes I'll lose words in the middle of a sentence, or structure my sentences wrongly
  • Sometimes i'll go to do something, like look up the meaning of a word, or change a track on spotify, or look up something on wikipedia, or get up in order to get something, then find that I've forgotten what it was I was looking up/looking for (3/4/5 times a day)
  • Time seems to be moving faster, the days and weeks fly by
  • I'm becoming increasingly reliant on Phone alerts/calendar alerts at home and work to remember what's happening when and where.
  • Writing taking longer as I constantly reread thing's I've written, and forgotten what it is I'm writing about. Sometimes happens with talking.

It might not just be this that's causing this, as I've also recently stopped taking Sertraline (was on 50mg per day, last dose 2 weeks ago)

Is any of the above a major cause for concern?
I don't think I'm physically addicted, as I've stopped for a week and didn't get anxious or have any seizures.

Please be careful with this guys, I hope whatever I'm experiencing is temporary. This paragraph took about 15 minutes to write.

You must be new to benzodiazepines. They are an extremely amnesiac class of drug - I find worse than alcohol. I have totally lost entire weeks of memories. Someone will say 'hey remember doing [insert activity here]' and I will legitimately have absolutely not a single recollection of what they are talking about.

The weird thing is I'm not new to Benzos at all, and I have a relatively high tolerance.
That's why it's worried me so much

The weird thing is I'm not new to Benzos at all, and I have a relatively high tolerance.
That's why it's worried me so much

flubromazolam is a very powerful drug. i dont think i ever dosed over a 1mg, but it was very potent and long lasting. you were taking high doses of a strong benzo, one no one really knows a whole lot about. it comes with the game, it could have been much worse. do your research more carefully next time.

I've been wanting to try this one, I just wish some of these had a shorter half-life, different benzo, but doese anyone know the half-life of Clonazolam I think it's called??? But ya, from what I've read this one is strong and has a half-life of like 100 hours??? Could be the other one that starts with an F,not sure. But that could be what's going on, building up in your system...like when I use to take shitloads of valium in Highschool and would be buzzed and anxiety free for the next few days, also memory problems and all that jazz..Don't really abuse benzo's anymore,unless I'm really bored. Been going through some mild w/d from months and months of taking them and not realizing how much I was taking(I knew how much, but you know what I mean) Like getting 40 xanax, then 30 klonopin, then 45 more klonopin, add a little valium here and there..then had to stop, it's been like a month of fuckin rebound anxiety central! Seems to not go away, until today I took 30mg of valium this morning andfeel completly normal again(started txting people, wanted to get outta the house for a change.) But ya, I think it may be because this one is kinda strong and has a long half life...

Time to pull back. Take time off. IME, using on/off since Nov. it doesn't get better. I lost huge on job opportunities, and have had several people say, 'man, you're fucked up, you need a ride home. I'm like wtf'?. I feel fine.'

Each time, I had snuck a mg at an event. Suddenly twenty minutes later people are telling me I'm slurring my words, walking funny, but they know, I'm not drunk, I do not drink. And I don't smell like alcohol.

Also, wrecked a car the day after a small 2-mg binge.

Be wary. It's an ass kicker.

I have a moderate tolerance and twenty years use. 3-mg/k-pin/day prescribed. Etiz, 5- 10- mg daily.

Still that happened just a week ago today while I was out. Super embarrassing.

And Nov - Jan, hardly a single memory except that 'cid on NYE.

I'm in too deep, don't join me. It's not worth it. What you experienced is expected.

Well it seems obvious lower your dose or choose a more clear benzo. Flubromazepam has so little kick to it, you take it but don't feel to much within x ammount of time. So it's easy to add some more, and maybe even more after your memory fades (do you count your pills before and after?)

I think it's a weird one it's powerfull yet you don't feel all to much. This makes topping up and underestemating very simple, just me theorizing here as I have not gone beyond 0,25mg. Don't expect it to act like alprazolam or etizolam just go to bed or to business after you have taken lowered dose and leave it at that would be my advise.

What's the half life on this one any chance this is caused by accumulation of the substance or active metabolites?

Thanks for the words, guys.

I've cut down on it (but annoyingly don't have the willpower to flush the rest), and I've not developed any new "memory holes". Unfortunately I've not got my memories back...is this likely to happen?

Couple of other questions....

1. Does benzo tolerence disappear with time?
  2. Are there any "warning/danger" signs of benzo addiction? I've not had any rebound anxiety/insomnia or seizures since I stopped.

I'm surprised I'm writing this, but part of me thinks that this benzo should have a temporary ban smacked onto it...in my (non medical) opinion it's far too strong to be available uncontrolled

Those experiences of memory loss are exactly the same as the ones I experience while taking 600mg lyrica every day. My memory is shot, and it happened quite quickly. I never finish a sentence nowadays - I tend to get stuck halfway, either forgetting a word or forgetting how to order a sentence correctly.

If the half life is 100 hours then it will be in your system for a while. Depending on how long you've used it and how much has been stored in your body, it could take several days for withdrawal symptoms to present themselves.