• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

I couldn't find well documented half-life. But from personal experience, it will last closer to 14 days. Here is a time-line you can expect.

8 hours after last dose - 24 hours:
- minor hallucinations such as colors looking different.
- Very increased anxiety coupled with panic attacks (avoid stimulants)
- seizures
- insomnia

24-48
- All of the above plus a fever and shakes

48 - 7 days
- No longer did I have panic attacks, seizures, or anxiety; but other symptoms were persistent.

7-14 days
In a game of WarZone reply if you want more detail.
Deleted for privacy reasons & potentially revealing too much personally identifiable information (not here to out myself or anyone else).

Last edited by a moderator:
@exxplorer thanks for the detailed description of Flu-Alprazolam.

Very useful reply as this thread derail's all the time. My intention is to use it as emergency knock out, but finding data about dosage, onset and effect's is practically impossible.

The form my Flu-Alprazolam is provided in are blotter's with 1 mg. If i suspect a seizure coming up or when i have my second sleepless night i'll dissolve one under my tongue. Along with 7.5 mg Midazolam. I am a hardhead so don't try this at home ;)

Sounds a bit on-professional, but my neurologist is unwilling to help me out preventing seizure's occurring. They are scared to prescribe Benzodiazepinen is what I think. But who know's what goes on in their head's. I don't really care as long as I can try to prevent a seizure myself. Hallelujah for RC's.

@exxplorer thanks for the detailed description of Flu-Alprazolam.

Very useful reply as this thread derail's all the time. My intention is to use it as emergency knock out, but finding data about dosage, onset and effect's is practically impossible.

The form my Flu-Alprazolam is provided in are blotter's with 1 mg. If i suspect a seizure coming up or when i have my second sleepless night i'll dissolve one under my tongue. Along with 7.5 mg Midazolam. I am a hardhead so don't try this at home ;)

Sounds a bit on-professional, but my neurologist is unwilling to help me out preventing seizure's occurring. They are scared to prescribe Benzodiazepinen is what I think. But who know's what goes on in their head's. I don't really care as long as I can try to prevent a seizure myself. Hallelujah for RC's.
Hi, didn't they propose you valproic acid/ sodium valproate for your seizures?
Or gabapentin ?

Benzos are useful of course, but you can get used to them pretty fast, more so if you also have generalised anxiety.

All good !

Or gabapentin ?

Benzos are useful of course, but you can get used to them pretty fast, more so if you also have generalised anxiety.

All good !
My maintainance medications are 2x 500 mg Levetiracetam, which has horrible side effect's. And 500 mg Valproic acid (VPA), which also has annoying side effect's . Which at least don't influence my sleeping. Like Levetiracetam does.

The last one is the worst of the two mainly because this effect.

When I have sleepless night's, as i have an un-diagnosed sleeping disorder. The chance to get a seizure raises immediately.

They opted, Neurologie, to raise my dose of VPA to 2x 1000 mg a day instead of what they initially prescribed 2 x 500 mg. But i am only taking 500 mg, extended release, because it has a negative effect on my life quality.

VPA ime is ZOMBIE POWDER, they know my opinion. Been on it for a misdiagnozed case of Bipolair and its a shitty med. And does little to nothing to help me sleep. Still that was the best they could come up with.

Only Benzodiazepine help with that problem. And are devoid of annoying side effect's. But those shithole's are to scared to prescribe em. And they are not covered by insurance so they cost about 10 times as expensive as they should be.

Glad I am going to an specialized center for Epilepsie. But that could take month's. So I have to overlap that period with a plan myself, and with assistance of my general dr. who is supportive and understanding the problem I am encountering with these so called overpaid Neurologist's.

Thanks for the answer Exxplorer.

Or gabapentin ?

All good !
Luckily my anxiety level's are beyond normal , i am actually a non anxious person. No fear whatsoever for situation's a medium human would raise their level's. Not like i am fearless. But in comparison wit the avarage I am non-anxious.

My sleeping disorder and way i react to stressor's is were my problem's lie. And i am in a shitty situation as everyone around is breaking rules and law's and there is not a shit i can do about it.

Example my kids I have not seen since 1.5 year's. That is before my Epilepsy surfaced. There was no reason that the contact was broken, besides the fact my ex is a witch. She did false accusation's to the cops like stalking and driving under influence.

I don't even have a driver's license! Or own a car.

Luckily my anxiety level's are beyond normal , i am actually a non anxious person. No fear whatsoever for situation's a medium human would raise their level's. Not like i am fearless. But in comparison wit the avarage I am non-anxious.

My sleeping disorder and way i react to stressor's is were my problem's lie. And i am in a shitty situation as everyone around is breaking rules and law's and there is not a shit i can do about it.

Example my kids I have not seen since 1.5 year's. That is before my Epilepsy surfaced. There was no reason that the contact was broken, besides the fact my ex is a witch. She did false accusation's to the cops like stalking and driving under influence.

I don't even have a driver's license! Or own a car.
Ho man, I know how false accusations can go deeply stupid, and annoying to say at least, going way too far, it seems like now you are guilty until proven your not, things changed a lot I think, they should read their laws again.
Hope you the best.

Glad you have no anxiety issue, it just worsen everything.

I haven’t read this thread start to finish. It’s from 2017 and initially I thought it was new until I clicked. Regardless, I do have something to say about flualp and these benzodiazepine RCs in general. They’re really potent. People are getting unlimited nearly supplies with their savvy in altcoim or btc and IVing it which doesn’t make sense for a benzo. Benzos are completely bioavailable and quick orally, and nearly as quick hitting in the sense that hypnotic and sedative effects will NEVER have the extra hit IV almost everything else does.

these benzos are huge though. Just he fucking careful. One of my best friends here died. It if that in particular, but it was clearly the slide down to the end..

Flualp is equal to Xanax in power and just a little different in its balance. Like anything drugs, less is more.

I had some extra coinage recently and came across a cheap listing of F-lam.

I want to make a volumetric solution that is 100ug per dose-

I've made etizolam and clam solutions in the past and just wanted your guys' thoughts ideas on anything I should watch out for or any ideas on how to make this as safe as possible.

thanks!
It's the same process.
I found it dissolves even faster than let say Clonaz..
As always heated solvent up a bit for a while (not long, as I said it dissolves pretty good).
I think you already have done it yet haha.

Also much delusion of sobriety, with these two.
But most likely with Clonazolam because at low/medium dose it can even be a little stimulating depending on settings because of that sweet "feel good", while on Flualprazolam you will feel more sedation.
I remember having really confortable moments on both of them. (Little euphoria)

Just pay attention to delusion of sobriety!
They may be the worst regarding this.

:).

Clonazolam is the only drug i ever lost.

My rule of thumb is: don't order drug's you loose. So its of my list since then. Only benzo that ever dit that to me. Very potent indeed.

Clonazolam is the only drug i ever lost.

My rule of thumb is: don't order drug's you loose. So its of my list since then. Only benzo that ever dit that to me. Very potent indeed.
c.lam and f.lam are the only drugs I literally chucked into a fire, to never see them again intentionally. Got em in bulk super cheap to, thinking id love them, loved c.lam waaay to much but I knew it would be my downfall (esp having half a g, 1000 doses costing the same as 3.5g weed!?) only tried half a blotter of f.lam before deciding it would be an extremely stupid and dangerous thing for me to have sitting around... So into the fire it went. It didnt even feel safe flushing it as it could probably knock out every living thing in the ocean lol.

c.lam and f.lam are the only drugs I literally chucked into a fire, to never see them again intentionally. Got em in bulk super cheap to, thinking id love them, loved c.lam waaay to much but I knew it would be my downfall (esp having half a g, 1000 doses costing the same as 3.5g weed!?) only tried half a blotter of f.lam before deciding it would be an extremely stupid and dangerous thing for me to have sitting around... So into the fire it went. It didnt even feel safe flushing it as it could probably knock out every living thing in the ocean lol.
Agreed Clonazolam (C-lam) and Flunitrazolam (F-lam). Lets call them by the full names in sake of keeping the thread clear.

Are both way over the top Benzo's, Flubromazolam should probably be added to that list.

Ime Clonazolam is recreactional wise just below Temazepam. But it seems way more prone to amnesia and overdosing. Best avoided.

Flu-Alprazolam, which could be shortened to F-lam. Do you 'get the confusion factor there?' Shortening lead's to mix ups'!
Flu-Alprazolam is besides the somewhat long action, 12/ 16 hours as far as if i remember correct, fast acting. It isno where near as dangerous as the other Fluorated and Chlorinated benzo's.

And its a useful Hypnotic, especially sublingual. Wonder if its anti-convulsant effect's would make it a proper seizure med?

i have must have gotten bogus or old blotters of 1mg flualpazolam on sale from a certain european vendor. for tolerance reference i usually need 4mg of etizolam or 3-4mg of fluclotizolam for sleep (people say its few times stronger, but with little tolerance its probably 1.5x potent at best).

As far as flualp, at first i took 1mg, didnt feel anything, then took 2 and more. few weeks by i just upped to 4, then 6 blotters just to get rid of them. Yesterday and today i took 9 blotters each because thats how many i had left. either way i barely felt anything, but my tolerance must have risen because yesterday 4mg of etizolam didnt impair me much to sleep, so i took "9 mg" of flualp for sleep, still woke up after 6.5 hours after sleep (even if etizolam should last 8-10hours for me). So idk what's going on, year and a half a go i received fake xanax pills with flualprazolam and they behaved quite similiarly to alprazolam dosage wise. So my only hypotesis is either these are very old or just plain bunk. I mean 9 fucking miligrams doesnt even make me that tired or sleepy.

Agreed Clonazolam (C-lam) and Flunitrazolam (F-lam). Lets call them by the full names in sake of keeping the thread clear.

Are both way over the top Benzo's, Flubromazolam should probably be added to that list.

Ime Clonazolam is recreactional wise just below Temazepam. But it seems way more prone to amnesia and overdosing. Best avoided.

Flu-Alprazolam, which could be shortened to F-lam. Do you 'get the confusion factor there?' Shortening lead's to mix ups'!
Flu-Alprazolam is besides the somewhat long action, 12/ 16 hours as far as if i remember correct, fast acting. It isno where near as dangerous as the other Fluorated and Chlorinated benzo's.

And its a useful Hypnotic, especially sublingual. Wonder if its anti-convulsant effect's would make it a proper seizure med?

i dont think that dude was talking about flunitrazolam as f-lam, but rather flualprazolam, as flunitrazolam is a short acting hypnotic.
Either way, do you consider clonazolam the most euphoric / recreational rc benzo? i find it to be also, but i havent tried all of them yet. What about pyrazolam, pagoclone and all the "bro" benzo derivatives?

Clonazolam is def the most re creative RC benzo ime, beat's Flunitrazepam to. But Temazepam remain's my nr. 1 though. Pagoclone sure sound's delightful as well but is way harder to source. Never seen it.

But I'll take your warning about the un-potent blotter's seriously and test one before relying on them in case of an seizure. taking a bunk blotter in that circumstance would be disastrous.

Pyrazolam is just weird. Very hard to notice it on lower dosage's like 0.5 to 3 mg.

Last edited:
Pyrazolam is just weird. Very hard to notice it on lower dosage's like 0.5 to 3 mg.

Can you elaborate more about this drug? im very interested in what way it behaves and how does it feel.
As far as pagoclone goes the wikipedia entry seems quite interesting and i might try it in the future.

I did not find flualprazolam to be very recreational. It hits you quickly like a ton of bricks and is highly amnesiac and hypnotic. I did not find it particularly euphoric either.

It's decent if you need to crash on a meth comedown or a small dose for sleep, but I didn't really like it recreationally.

This new RC triazolodiazepine has been out for some time now and no reported experiences have surfaced on this forum. It's a fluorinated version of the ever so popular alprazolam so i'm guessing it might be a little bit more hypnotic than its parent, but what other differences might make it stand out?

Tripsit has this to say about it:

Fluornated Alprazolam that is very close if not equipotent to the parent compound.

So there's not very much information on Tripsit to go by and no entry on Psychonaught Wiki either...

DNJc20z.png

I'm pondering whether or not to order a gram of powder. Is anyone else interested in this compound?
One of the only RC’s I’ve wanted to try since it hit the scene in like 2017 haha

Flualprazolam is actually quite abit closer in structure to triazolam than it is to alprazolam. Accordingly, it is much more hypnotic than alprazolam (and also more potent).

Can you elaborate more about this drug? im very interested in what way it behaves and how does it feel.
As far as pagoclone goes the wikipedia entry seems quite interesting and i might try it in the future.
It doesn't feel is the best description. No sedation no muscle relaxation.

Maybe its anxiolytic but i am so non-anxious i would not notice that. If my tab's of 3 mg were legit. They probably were, but no way to know for sure. A recreative dose would be a t least above that. But i never went beyond that.

Flu-alprazolam does seem like an ideal Benzo for my purpose. Inducing sleep. that its not recreational is no problem. Ime non of the fam besides Temazepam are.

Flu-alprazolam does seem like an ideal Benzo for my purpose. Inducing sleep. that its not recreational is no problem. Ime non of the fam besides Temazepam are.
functionally as simply a sleep aid or comedown tool it's great, a bit easy too take to much, but it's fine for that

used recreationally it's quickly getting onto blackout territory and unwanted naps on the couch

For science sake (or something) i want to update the fact that after running out of those 1mg flualp blotters in a very short amount of time maybe few days tops (since i was taking 9 of them by the end) my benzo tolerance rised significantly.. as i said i used to take 4mg of etizolam or 3-4mg of fluclotizolam and it has stayed like that for 3-4 months; now i have to take at least 6mg of etizolam or almost as much fluclotizolam to get the same effects such as mild motor-control loss (wobbliness) and sleepiness in the evening. Weird, considering i barely felt flualp.