• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time trying meth to overcome opiate withdrawal. Please help I need answers.

I truly don't get why everybody freaks out about this. It's a perfect idea. If your receptors get tickled yet your still making it through the withdrawals, isn't that a win win? Obviously you all have a bad stigma attached to meth, but somehow heroin is just fine in your eyes. I find that infinitely interesting.

Your not going to sleep anyway, so that's not an issue. Meth really does make you feel great and motivated for a long while. Almost exactly the same but anything is fun. Especially writing a 300 page essay for school. MUCH better than laying in bed crying and not being able to move or do anything.

Heroin withdrawal is by far the most terrible thing I have experienced. I have no problems or stigmas attached to any chemical. Chemicals are chemicals are chemicals and they do shit to my body and mind. If I could use meth to keep my job and make it through a fucked up and terrible experience, then I will have no problems with it and will gladly do it.

I get it if your trying to get clean and stay off drugs. Swapping one addition for another, arguably far worse addiction is a terrible idea. But if your just broke and have to face heroin withdrawal out of neccesities instead of wanting to be free, then using one chemical to escape another is sound in my eyes. And very rational.

I may be insane. But a happy balance between amphetamines during the work day and heroin to chill out at night. Giving enough time for either one to filly work out of your system so you do the minimal amount of damage of course. I think that would be a wonderffull place to be.

But again, I am a self medicating drug addict who feels they need chemicals to function and be happy. Terrible place to be I know. But thats where I find myself.

New to forums. Hello everyone. Ran out of Heroin yesterday and woke up will severe chills. Too a tiny hit of meth (snorting) and instantly felt better. I probably was taking .1mg to .25mg a day of H (again, snorting). How long should I expect withdrawals? Don't want to be on the meth too long. Will be about 10 days before I can get more H.