• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time super nervous

Sorry, that should have read imgbb. Fuckin autocorrect...

i'm going to take swallow the big crystal and not taken all of it. but its friday and i've been anticipating trying it, no test kit my fingers crossed all goes well. if it's my time god says it's my time and i'm ok with that. MDMA is a gooo

i hope this don't fuck up my 16 year old brain 😂😂

Please if you can abstain try to, it may be to late and this is harm reduction but take it from me at 28 let your brain reach its peak at 25 before you undertake and drugs. Marijuana included. Your so very young, a kid basically and that’s not to say your any less intelligent then anyone else. The fact that your here shows me your very smart and care about yourself but enjoy your youth cause stuff has a way of sneaking up on you.

i'm going to take swallow the big crystal and not taken all of it. but its friday and i've been anticipating trying it, no test kit my fingers crossed all goes well. if it's my time god says it's my time and i'm ok with that. MDMA is a gooo

i hope this don't fuck up my 16 year old brain 😂😂

Please if you can abstain try to, it may be to late and this is harm reduction but take it from me at 28 let your brain reach its peak at 25 before you undertake and drugs. Marijuana included. Your so very young, a kid basically and that’s not to say your any less intelligent then anyone else. The fact that your here shows me your very smart and care about yourself but enjoy your youth cause stuff has a way of sneaking up on you.
saying this don't help much but i'm also autstic i'm high functioning. these drugs don't work the same on me so normally i say fuck it but this one leads to strokes etc it's serious so I came to the only place ik for serious advice you guys never let me down

i'm more of so curious what drugs do i love travis scott i guess he influences that a lot. anyways. 30m in and its not doing much. my heart hurts a little but it's normal i'm sure that's part of the come up or something it's not abnormally hurting but it feels like coke.

saying this don't help much but i'm also autstic i'm high functioning. these drugs don't work the same on me so normally i say fuck it but this one leads to strokes etc it's serious so I came to the only place ik for serious advice you guys never let me down

i'm more of so curious what drugs do i love travis scott i guess he influences that a lot. anyways. 30m in and its not doing much. my heart hurts a little but it's normal i'm sure that's part of the come up or something it's not abnormally hurting but it feels like coke.
i'm tempted to take the whole crystal, i said i did but i changed my mind and took the little ones. i'm gonna take it in an hour so if i feel fine and ready i'm down. Idk if this is even MDMA does it look like it in the picture? I hope i'm not swallowing meth

Water is crucial in general but don’t guzzle it just cause everyone says too, that’s mainly for those who take it and club and over exert themselves.
hel

yes lmao i'm trying to go as safe as possible. i'm going to be bymyself in my room and i'm gonna try and stay stable I live upstairs with my brother he lives a min down so he dosent know what I do you know? and like I don't want them knowing i've done shit like this. i've been stable on LSD and coke and i smoke hella wax all the time. I live in northern Texas by the way. I'm going to lay down and I heard you can sink in the couch so ima try and sink into my bed. How much water should I take?

Probably placebo but unless you got a reagent test I can’t tell you not can anyone

Watch who your influences are take it from me, a lot of my favorite artists are dead lil peep juice wrld Jimi Hendrix please if anyone can second me, i know telling you not to do something is just going make you say fuck it but you are the future of this world and this is a slippery slope. But regardless what’s done is done swallowing it your acids will destroy a lot of it. But just try to relax and enjoy whatever effects it does give you but please listen to me when I say let your brain reach its peak before you make such decisions.

i'm tempted to take the whole crystal, i said i did but i changed my mind and took the little ones. i'm gonna take it in an hour so if i feel fine and ready i'm down. Idk if this is even MDMA does it look like it in the picture? I hope i'm not swallowing meth
Mdma is derived from methamphetamine..

i
Watch who your influences are take it from me, a lot of my favorite artists are dead lil peep juice wrld Jimi Hendrix please if anyone can second me, i know telling you not to do something is just going make you say fuck it but you are the future of this world and this is a slippery slope. But regardless what’s done is done swallowing it your acids will destroy a lot of it. But just try to relax and enjoy whatever effects it does give you but please listen to me when I say let your brain reach its peak before you make such decisions.
gotchu bro thank you. I'm here so I don't fuck my life up I take this shit serious and caughtiously. i'm tryna do these drugs, but without hurting myself. i believe the future is gonna be like that.

Alright then i'll take the whole crystal
Lmao .. Fell on deaf ears funeral.

I was there once, most of us was but a lot of us have passed on or suffering chemical imbalances cause we didn’t let our brains form before we started experimenting. starte
i

gotchu bro thank you. I'm here so I don't fuck my life up I take this shit serious and caughtiously. i'm tryna do these drugs, but without hurting myself. i believe the future is gonna be like that.

I was there once, most of us was but a lot of us have passed on or suffering chemical imbalances cause we didn’t let our brains form before we started experimenting. starte
i know im supposed to be doing that (waiting) but you see. that's not worth it to me i don't think it was when you guys were doing it. i got exposed to this stuff to early and now i'm influenced by friends to do drugs. But i wanna be as safe as possible and me not letting me brain grow is stupid but...... young and stupid

Remember your starting off learn your threshold before pressing the gas down to the floor with substances
well it's not doing much it's been 30m it feels like speed bro. like my heart feels like what it feels like on adderall