• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time super nervous

I wish I could test it I don't have a kit could I DM a picture of the crystals? I'm not sure what real MDMA looks like maybe y'all can eye ball it and if it don't look like it I don't take it? Since I can't get a kit. If my parents saw that shit at our door while i'm at school it's over 😂😂😭

Since this is a harm reduction form I’m surprised and almost scared that no one has said this - so I’m going to say it - but you’re too fucking young. Period.

If you have to worry about your parents then you probably aren’t out of your teenage years and there’s literally nothing more harmful to the brain than using rec drugs (prescription too) that mess with neurotransmitters while your brain is still developing.

It’s setting you up for a significantly increased risk of anxiety, depression and a host of other disorders down the road. I’m all about drugs but at least wait until 21+ and enjoy all you want when most of the development is done.

That said, your also an idiot, no offense, if you don’t use a test kit just because you don’t have one on hand. One of my friends would have died las year at EDC because his MDMA had BZP in it. Test your shit, weigh your shit, and wait until you are old enough to not fuck up your brain so badly.

Crazy that the PED section seems to be the only one on this forum truly on the harm-reduction train.

Crazy you judge so quickly before looking at the post. But I’m not here to argue. Way to insult a child aren’t you the concerned bluelighter.
Since this is a harm reduction form I’m surprised and almost scared that no one has said this - so I’m going to say it - but you’re too fucking young. Period.

If you have to worry about your parents then you probably aren’t out of your teenage years and there’s literally nothing more harmful to the brain than using rec drugs (prescription too) that mess with neurotransmitters while your brain is still developing.

It’s setting you up for a significantly increased risk of anxiety, depression and a host of other disorders down the road. I’m all about drugs but at least wait until 21+ and enjoy all you want when most of the development is done.

That said, your also an idiot, no offense, if you don’t use a test kit just because you don’t have one on hand. One of my friends would have died las year at EDC because his MDMA had BZP in it. Test your shit, weigh your shit, and wait until you are old enough to not fuck up your brain so badly.

Crazy that the PED section seems to be the only one on this forum truly on the harm-reduction train.

We told him to wait until his brain develops.. To test it.. And to weigh it.

Whatchu talkin' bout willis?

This makes me wanna take some of my premeasured, already tested Molly I have stashed away. With my fully developed adult brain of course...

Good luck with whatever you got, kid. Hope you have fun and be safe. Try not to take peoples criticisms so personally. We gave you the advice you asked for and you chose the "fuck it, YOLO" approach instead. For everybody who takes harm reduction seriously and were kind enough to offer their opinion, that's kind of a slap in the face lol

We all like to party. But we (most of us) prefer to party responsibly. Just be safe man and take care of yourself.

Crazy you judge so quickly before looking at the post. But I’m not here to argue. Way to insult a child aren’t you the concerned bluelighter.

You seriously think I give a shit insulting a child if it’s going to save his brain? Dear lord that’s so ass backwards

You seriously think I’m going to argue back with you when I’m the first one to tell him don’t do it.
You seriously think I give a shit insulting a child if it’s going to save his brain? Dear lord that’s so ass backwards

You seriously think I’m going to argue back with you when I’m the first one to tell him don’t do it.

No I know and wasn’t talking directly to you, it’s just that most of this thread sort of egged the kid on and I think everyone should have stated not to do it then ignored it.

bro this isn't mdma i'm wired this no good
mdma is a empathogen stimulant it will have you stimulated and if your autistic it will affect you in a different way. but without a test kit you have no way of knowing. 16 year is way too young to be doing mdma and lsd aswell.

Stop harassing the kid, people. What the fuck? Shame on you, fuckin shame. Go in corner and cry. Kid, look, what's his name, cadel

Cadel it's okay. You can try it. Just don't go on needles, that's what I've told to my daughters too, don't fuckin touch them. There no philosophy here, try and keep an eye on your trip, always. Have water on you, make sure you don't drink too much as you can die, fatal electrolyte imbalance. So aim for no more than a cup/ bottle of water every hour. I strongly suggest you to buy a bottle of Gatorade. Then there's the 3 month rule. You will get your receptors burned, so don't overdo it. 3 month rule. Remember.

Stop harassing the kid, people. What the fuck? Shame on you, fuckin shame. Go in corner and cry. Kid, look, what's his name, cadel

Cadel it's okay. You can try it. Just don't go on needles, that's what I've told to my daughters too, don't fuckin touch them. There no philosophy here, try and keep an eye on your trip, always. Have water on you, make sure you don't drink too much as you can die, fatal electrolyte imbalance. So aim for no more than a cup/ bottle of water every hour. I strongly suggest you to buy a bottle of Gatorade. Then there's the 3 month rule. You will get your receptors burned, so don't overdo it. 3 month rule. Remember.

You’re a fucking idiot and you’re going entirely against the purpose of this forum - harm reduction - by saying that.

I think it’s fucked that physicians prescribe psycho stims to teenagers and set themselves up for years of negative brain changes, much less someone suggesting MDMA use.

No mod here is going to condone what you just said (I hope). This is absolutely horrible advice and you should really be ashamed of it but obviously you won’t be. Don’t need another headline to feed the negative stereotype.

I hate how many threads like this created and the OP just disappears off the face of the earth... Wishing the best for them. Hopefully all went well.

Same, I hope the original poster just got extremely terrified by this ordeal and has chosen another path. Totally away from drugs.
I hate how many threads like this created and the OP just disappears off the face of the earth... Wishing the best for them. Hopefully all went well.

i read this whole thread rn and im sitting here wondering wtf happened to Cadel. Hope youre good kid