• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Heroin First time doing h

magnoliadreamer

Greenlighter
yes, I got it today, a .2 but it was obviously bunk. I’ve been smoking and just finished it for the past 5 hours spacing out about 20 minutes in between. I feel nice, but I’m definitely alive and functioning. I ended up using a meth pipe to smoke it (I’m 4 months off meth and won’t go back to it) because it was hard for me to chase which I know isn’t the most efficient idea. No nausea, but the fractures I have in my back and any other consistent pain is gone and I feel really safe if that makes sense. Thank you guys for worrying but I am okay. I am quite itchy though but I looked it up n that’s normal.
For me, I liked the rush of smoking but it doesnt last near as long as snorting it. I was told not to use a pipe, but not sure if thats true? I was told to use aluminum foil & straw (chasing the dragon lol) & took me awhile to get hang of not burning it up & wasting it. You want it to glide easily along & not stick anywhere. And it's easier still rocky, if its powder it burns straight up & you waste it.) When I snort it, its not as intense but Im pain free much longer. I never know the purity, but if its decent, .2 lasted me 3 days back in the beginning. I dont use everyday. But got off pain pills after 22 yrs & Im 6mo clean from meth & trying for pain management & not everyday so Im not addicted. In a month I probably do it every 3-5 days for a day or 2 then start over. (Not that you asked, but if youre broke & hate DTing like me maybe that'll help)😁 I started out taking bumps (like if you dipped the tip of a car key in a bag) & do it. Wait 5 or so min & see how I felt & then do lil more at a time. But (IMPORTANT) snorting, it takes 5 min to fully feel it. First time, I didnt know & no one told me & I did more a second later & then a line & it was almost too much when it kicked in. Smoking is instant. You can always do more if you arent happy, but you cant take it back if it's too much. I OD'd once (a friend & I split a roxi 30mg we thought, but it was fake & fentanyl) & getting Narcan'd SUCKS! And quick, he snorted his line, stood up. I bent down & as I snorted he said "Something is wrong." And as I stood up & turned he was already in the floor & thats last thing I knew til I woke up in the ambulance. Thank God, my door was unlocked and our friend came an hour early or we wouldn't be here. Be careful!

TheInvisibleStoner

Ex-Bluelighter
Smoke it on foil..

There is no #3 in the states. Anything coming from the darknet is going to be very, very, very weak. Almost pointless. It was probably 90% cut.

I would either try to find a real hookup near you (either BTH / #4). Or find pills. Something like roxies. Even vicodin would be better than anything found on the darknet.

magnoliadreamer

Greenlighter
Smoke it on foil..

There is no #3 in the states. Anything coming from the darknet is going to be very, very, very weak. Almost pointless. It was probably 90% cut.

I would either try to find a real hookup near you (either BTH / #4). Or find pills. Something like roxies. Even vicodin would be better than anything found on the darknet.
Can I ask what the #s & BTH means? Ive never heard it spoke of that way. I live in Tennessee & here its white, brown, tan, black, dogfood & if its pink or blue its fentanyl. Thanks!

TheInvisibleStoner

Ex-Bluelighter
Sure.

In the states we get 2 types of heroin.

West of the mississippi = bth (black tar which can be smoked or IV'd....cannot sniff for obvious reasons. But you can water it down and squirt up your nose)
East of the mississippi = #4 (china white which can be sniffed or IV'd...cannot smoke since it doesn't run)

Of course its possible to find both in many places. For example in california tar will dominate on the streets, but there is plenty of powder available too.

This last decade or so, #4 is really a fent mix. You really won't find real heroin.

In TN you are getting #4...or some powder based mix of fent / heroin.

Oddly, you can smoke fent. So if you come across a hard rock it can probably be smoked.

#3 is found in Europe. Usually called brown, or afgan brown. Before IV you need to add citric acid. But you can sniff or smoke this as well.

chinup

Moderator: H&R, EADD
Staff member
I was told not to use a pipe, but not sure if thats true?
i used to smoke it on a crack pipe, never tried with a meth pipe. way easier than foil or a shot while you're out and about. but i'm in the UK where we don't have all these different types of heroin and i always forget what number we get.

people have strong opinions about how to take different drugs and their perception of what is wasteful and works best. just do what works for you. like i never ran gear on foil cos i was impatient and some people would go mad seeing me doing that.

magnoliadreamer

Greenlighter
Sure.

In the states we get 2 types of heroin.

West of the mississippi = bth (black tar which can be smoked or IV'd....cannot sniff for obvious reasons. But you can water it down and squirt up your nose)
East of the mississippi = #4 (china white which can be sniffed or IV'd...cannot smoke since it doesn't run)

Of course its possible to find both in many places. For example in california tar will dominate on the streets, but there is plenty of powder available too.

This last decade or so, #4 is really a fent mix. You really won't find real heroin.

In TN you are getting #4...or some powder based mix of fent / heroin.

Oddly, you can smoke fent. So if you come across a hard rock it can probably be smoked.

#3 is found in Europe. Usually called brown, or afgan brown. Before IV you need to add citric acid. But you can sniff or smoke this as well.
Thank you! Only been using occasionally for last couple of years & I dont know many ppl here I could ask & the ones I could, I wouldn't trust. Lol For the most part what I find is white or tan. Ive never seen black. What they call dogfood here in TN is supposed to be black tar, but its mostly got added crap in it & is bunk. The white wont smoke but the tan will.

DaveTbk

Greenlighter
The size of a match head is what I was suggested and I'm still alive. Don't rush it take a small dose wait 20-30 minutes then dose again until you feel good.

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So it’s my first time doing h on Saturday. I bought a .2 Afghan as well as narcan and a testing kit. The problem is that I plan to snort it but I don’t have a scale so is there any rough outline of a decent amount? I was thinking tiny lines little by little. Thanks
My advice is just dont do it at all. Snorting leads to taking shots then to iving...youll be hooked on it once it hits your veins. Just stop right now...im addicted to black tar heroin and already ended up in rehab then relapsed. Please just dont do it.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Id recommend against trying it, good heroin is way more addictive than almost all other opioids, even smoking or snorting heroin is more addictive than IV oxycodone, the only thing that compares is opana, and thats up in the air. It can be a pain in the ass of a drug. Honestly you'd be better off trying pharmaceutical fentanyl at a measured dosage than heroin, as far as addictiveness goes.

If you are going to do it, I wouldn't go past 50mg your first time (certainly not your last).