• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
Big boobs ARE uncomfy... finding bras that fit and are comfy that are actually pretty too in larger sizes are a nightmare.... running is crap blah blah blah

I havnt really gone to my docs cos i'm a big chick anyway so figure once i loose 20kgs or so i might drop a size or two but i don't tend to loose any weight off my breasts when i loose weight :(

Maybe after i get to the healthy size i want to be i'll see how big they still are and go to the docs... a reduction would be so fab if it could be covered by medicare

kittymeow said:
DQ have you been to a Dr about your pain as a result of your boobies?? Cos my friend who is a tiny girl used to have DD natural ones and she had a breast reduction covered by Medicare as it was affecting her health. This was some years ago so I'm not sure if Medicare still covers such surgery - but it might be worth looking into - if its causing you pain I'd say its all medical, none cosmetic. <3

Anyways, on topic - I'd say stay natural! I'm only a largish B, small C (depending on lingerie brand). Big boobs just look uncomfortable.

Honestly, breasts are about aesthetics, not about size. I've seen girls with size As that were just breathtaking, and girls with Ds that were absolutely disgusting. It's about shape and firmness and pertness.

Implants are a turn off.

Small naturals any day over big and fake. My preference is medium tits on a slim girl. But breast size isnt a big deal to me

SupEr....

My w(if)e is,
like,
E,
an',
well,
I don' think'ed she should
call I'm a plant.

E is good.
& Big.

PEACE
UnS
love-smiley-085.gif

N.B.:
Although I've spent years wif "A's",
I Love'd Dem Two Too... Love/beattracted to Whole,
Or Not... But Fo' stay.....

Oh,
an' peeps
have other attributes,
which may balance....
;)

I *strongly* prefer natural breasts of *any* size. Fakes wouldn't be a deal-breaker, of course...

^
I'm justa drunk with low self-esteem
who hasta post cryptic ramblin's
to get attention.

:(

If it's only going up one size & will give the person a great injection of self confidence then I'd say it might be worth it, but several sizes just looks weird. Not that I've ever had an encounter with implants, but personally I think I can say with confidence that I'd much prefer a woman with natural ones (not that it's something I'd ever have to worry about seeing mrs f&b is an FF!)

I'm mesmerized by fake breasts (visually) as, if done right, they're flawless.
I'm mesmerized by the feeling of natural bosoms surrounding my face in a divine left boob-man-right boob combination.

While breasts aren't even among the top ten most important physical features a female possesses, I shall admit this:

On a beautiful woman with an otherwise top-notch body, well-done fake tits look INCREDIBLE to me, ESPECIALLY with nice clothing ON.

There.

I said it.

Real, for sure.

I would probably not ever date a woman with implants, unless she had them the results of some sort of health related medical reason/ surgery or something.

Its a big turn off for me. Sure I like looking at strippers and such with fake tits. But I lose respect for someone that would get bags of saline implanted into their chest in order to supposedly look more attractive. I'm not a big fan of cosmetic surgery... maybe that's my opinion anyways..

IcarusRisen said:
Honestly, breasts are about aesthetics, not about size. I've seen girls with size As that were just breathtaking, and girls with Ds that were absolutely disgusting. It's about shape and firmness and pertness.
well said

natural breast's are the way to go, implants just dont feel right when you play with them, implants i reckon feel lilke ballons or something noway as good as natural th's my 2cents worth

Real....the only reason I would actually prefer fake boobs on a girl is if she had ant bites. B's are cool.

If you're flat to the extent that you still lack cleavage with a push-up bra, I could totally see why you'd get implants. But if you already have good size breasts and decent cleavage, I see no reason to go that route.

I would never get breast implants (although I'm very happy with my size, so I guess I don't really understand fully). For other girls, I'd be more attracted to a girl with small REAL breasts than bigger fake ones, for the same reasons I don't like when girls wear tons of makeup, etc. I just like the natural look.

My wife's are fake but I would pay money for anyone who could tell by looking at them -- clothed or naked. It would even be a stretch to know by feeling her up! But I digress...

The most important thing is that the surgery made her more confident and comfortable with her own body. It changed her life for the better regardless of what I, or anyone else thinks.

If it is for you, to make you feel better about yourself, then by all means go for it. But, if your doing it just for people to see, then please don't. Being yourself is way more attractive.