• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling ripped off

MOTOMAN said:
For starters, when buying a pill from someone you should always ask them if they have MDMA pills. Don't just say "are they good?" cause a dealer will always say "yeah they are awesome". Usually they know what they have weather they are MD pills or locals and when you ask for a certain type of pill and they sell you something different, you can always go back and you have something to winge about then.

That's true. A blindingly obvious yet often overlooked point.
When I first started buying pills I'd simply ask for "pills". What my dealer gave me often turned out to be K or Speed. And he'd go: "Oh? You wanted MD? Oh sorry, you didn't say!" Apparently he had a great demand for the other sorts (so he said anyway 8) ) and didn't know when I said "pill" I was referring to MD**.

AS IVE SAID MANY TIMES THERE ARE NO FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING DRUGS OFF SO CALLED FRIENDS...IF SOMEONE BURNS YOU WITH BAD STUFF ONCE ,THEY DIDNT SAY IT WAS SHIT OR ATLEAST OFFERED A CHEAPER PRICE THEN DONT GO BACK.... HONESTY PAYS <------

I'm sorry if you were angered by my opinion on the matter Apollo. I shouldn't have taken your post apart. I could have presented my advice in a much more diplomatic manner. But I think you were out of line attacking me how you did.

streetsurfer said:
New to the scene [edited] blue motorolas totally didn't go off. In fact they were total garbage. Thankfully I had 1 pill from someone else so the night wasn't a total loss. What would you guys do? Do you just cop it sweet that occasionally bad batch's come through? Ask for your money back? What?
The poster didn't test the pill. There could be any number of reasons he thought it was shit. He said he is new to the scene and he didn't mention what kind of person he bought the pills from. I believed the safest thing to do was to say don't ask for your money back, given the lack of information in the original post and how I viewed the situation.

He asked what we would do, implying the possibility of differing opinions in the matter. Personally, I have never been given a refund. In the past I have ALWAYS told them they were shit pills, but didn't expect my money back. When I did buy a shit pill, I didn't go back to that dealer. I think its worth $X to not see those types of people again. Now that I test, I haven't taken/bought a bunk pill.

The poster IS dealing with a "shortsighted, irrational fuckwit who not only sells bunk pills..." and yes, my friend probably did deserve to get bashed.
It's not 'footing the bill for one dud bean', it's supporting the production of potentially dangerous drugs!
Thats bullshit. Buying the bunk pill is supporting the production of potentially dangerous drugs. Asking for a money back refund for 1 bean is not going to help the Macro situation, nor is it a realistic request in this unfortunately unethical industry. Caveat Emptor. Test your pills.
Dealers run the market...simple as that...we need them, they only need you if they are very very small.
Bread and butter dealer = very very small. If we didn't need dealers, that would mean we didn't need drugs (or they became legalised). There would be no need for an illegal drug market. Drug dealing would be about as profitable as selling your dirty underwear.

lmfao@coles analogy =D