Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling ripped off

streetsurfer

Ex-Bluelighter
New to the scene, [edited] blue motorolas totally didn't go off. In fact they were total garbage. Thankfully I had 1 pill from someone else so the night wasn't a total loss.
What would you guys do? Do you just cop it sweet that occasionally bad batch's come through? Ask for your money back? What?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm a report from someone in the old perth pills thread said that the motorolas did shit all. Probably just a shit pill , make sure u read up on them and test your pills so you know what you are getting. Although pillreports.com doesnt always give you heaps of info about your pill , you should still use it as some posters make very worthy reports.

Hope you find urself with some wicked pills next time like the biege a's =P.

unless your a regular with the dude u cant do shit.

and all they can sort out usually is a discount on your next lot. simply cause they buy garbage they need to sell it also.

sounds like you got a stupid dealer try some else.

Welcome Streetsurfer....navigate your way around and then do a few searches upon things prior to consuming....."Just say Know". Perhaps leave the name of the event off the post......"Just in Case"

The way I see it, this isn't Coles, you don't get a reciept and a Satisfaction Garuanteed Stamp. Before you buy anything, do your research, read read read, and then test, and don't expect anything in return after wards if your not happy.

If you do happen to have a DD that cares, and is willing to reimburse/help you then you're lucky, but I'd say don't exploit it.

Please read the guidelines before you post again streetsurfer.

As for not getting ripped off... Ask for your money back. Don't think he will? Well, what's the harm in asking? The worst that can happen is he will say no. Remember that your dealer needs you more than you need him, so if he refuses to give you your money back take your business elsewhere. I strongly recommend you purchase a tester and insist on testing before purchasing in future, as it gets rid of this type of bullshit. What if the dealer wont let you test them? Don't buy them, they're clearly unsure of/hiding something.

Ahhh the problems that would be solved if MDMA was legalised and quality controls regulated by the government.

:)

legal! what a great world

apollo said:
Please read the guidelines before you post again streetsurfer.

As for not getting ripped off... Ask for your money back. Don't think he will? Well, what's the harm in asking? The worst that can happen is he will say no. Remember that your dealer needs you more than you need him, so if he refuses to give you your money back take your business elsewhere. I strongly recommend you purchase a tester and insist on testing before purchasing in future, as it gets rid of this type of bullshit. What if the dealer wont let you test them? Don't buy them, they're clearly unsure of/hiding something.

Ahhh the problems that would be solved if MDMA was legalised and quality controls regulated by the government.

:)

What apollo said!
But if you were me I'd stab him in the face!

i'll second apollo as well, and reinstate the fact that you dont ever buy from him/her again.
quality control is in the consumers hands!

Seriously this is a buyers market
if you tell him his shit is shit he/she'll learn that shit wont bring business back

StreetSurfer:
What would you guys do? Do you just cop it sweet that occasionally bad batch's come through? Ask for your money back? What?
IMHO, NO! NEVER EVER ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK>>>!!!!

I know someone who was bashed in this exact situation...not to mention never able to get of that hook again...im not saying all dealers are like that...but be careful...footing the bill for one dud bean is no drama...the guy who sold it to you was probably pissed off enough already that he'd been sold bad pills...he would've just been passing on the favour. I say just cop it sweet.

Apollo:
The worst that can happen is he will say no. Remember that your dealer needs you more than you need him, so if he refuses to give you your money back take your business elsewhere

imho, this is not true...

A: you could be bashed like my friend (if your lucky).

B: Most dealers need you a shitload less than you need them (unless you know heaps of dealers and can just go somewhere else - most people cant). Most dealers would cut you off at the drop of a hat and still make a shitload of money off other people...the myth of dealers 'needing' to sell and push drugs onto people is exactly that...in my experiences anyway.

Most dealers i know are very picky about their clients and couldn't give a fuck about losing your 'business'...coz someone else will always be keen to buy from them. Dealers run the market...simple as that...we need them, they only need you if they are very very small.

be safe...while there are some cool dealers, most of them are not to be fucked with...

Cut the token 'no offence', because I mean this...
If your mate is thick enough to be dealing with the kind of shortsighted, irrational fuckwit who not only sells bunk pills, but physically assaults someone for asking a simple and 100% justified question, he was bound to get bashed sooner or later anyway.

footing the bill for one dud bean is no drama...the guy who sold it to you was probably pissed off enough already that he'd been sold bad pills...he would've just been passing on the favour. I say just cop it sweet.
You can stick that where the sun doesn't shine, and I think that anyone HM conscious (i.e. most of this forum) would say exactly the same thing. If people tolerate shit, we will continue to be fed it. If dud pills continue to sell without a fuss people will make more of them, and out of increasingly dodgy ingredients. By putting the pressure on dealers not to buy them, we can change the situation.

It's not 'footing the bill for one dud bean', it's supporting the production of potentially dangerous drugs!

Dealers do not need you a shitload less than you need them. Why would they be lying for the sake of flogging off dodgy pills if they didn't?

How much do you need a dealer? Not much. If you can't find one at all, you don't get pills. Simple.

How much does the dealer need you? His bread and butter might be the pills you buy off him that weekend. It might be the money he needs to pay his phone bill, it might be a lot things to him. To him, it's an amount of money in income he may well be counting on. To you, it's an amount of money you've already deemed expendable. Thus he needs you more than you need him.

Your dealer needs you more than him...

I'd say thats a yes and no thing, and really depends on the dealer. Tho id say the majority of dealers dont really need you that much. If this was truely a comsumer market.. then wouldnt we have more power at reducing the price? The dealers run this market in my opinion, hence why they can flogg off their goods/duds at hugely inflated prices, and still make money at the end of the day.

Tho on the other hand, i did come across one really annoyin dealer in this club once, he kept tryin to do me "deals", kept hasseling me if i wanted anything, or any of my mates wanted stuff, or if anyone i knew wanted stuff.. etc etc.. he even sent me a txt the next arvo with more "great offers".. he obviously needed me more than i needed him.. but he falls into the very small minority.

I think its safe to say that only dodgy fuckers sell dodgy drugs. a quick answer to your question is that is safe to say that you'll never see your money again

The only times I’ve ever gotten dodgy gear is either from dodgy gang fuckers who would bash you without a moments hesitation or dodgy druggies/addicts who will use any opportunity to get their hands on your hard earned money. People who care about nothing but drugs are the worst people to purchase drugs from regardless of how good they claim their gear/quality is. On top that its usually an insane 8 hour project to meet up with them and get through their grueling bullshit of driving them around the place helping them out with other jobs, and picks ups

However the above people are locked in their own cycle of misery and are well recognisable.

You should look at the people you work with and live with. Friends and relatives care because obviously you have a pre-established relationship. They will care if you tell them that the last pill you got didn't work and if they can afford it will certainly make amends. (I’ve made good on several bad deals). look for the signs that make a good person? are they honest? frank about the quality/cost - their actions speak louder then their words....

At the end of the day there is more to life then just drugs and if your dealer is ready to be a negative fuck and give you dodgy/questionable shit then you really have to ask yourself the question whether its worth knowing this person. Although it isn't and will probably never be, i wish the drug trade were operated by drug distribution centers, life would be so much easier

[End moral rant now]

For starters, when buying a pill from someone you should always ask them if they have MDMA pills. Don't just say "are they good?" cause a dealer will always say "yeah they are awesome". Usually they know what they have weather they are MD pills or locals and when you ask for a certain type of pill and they sell you something different, you can always go back and you have something to winge about then.

Just a tip also, if your ever buying drugs from someone you don't know, always make sure you buy off someone who is smaller than you or of a small build. I find usually if the pill is very average and you ask for your money back they'll work something out with you cause they wont want trouble. It's the big dudes that get nasty.

I have had about 3 Blue Morotola's over the past month and I can say I have had two differnent responses to them in a semi-controlled condition (eat right and no booze before hand etc. etc.). One time was average, other two were what I would consider good.

But at the end of the day your best bet is to give feed back if you are happy you wont get a punch in the face from who ever you brought them from, and/or vote with your hip pocket and don't buy from him/her again. Another thing to take into account is sometimes batches of pills don't get mixed as well as they should, one pill might contain Y amount of MDMA in it, next pill in the same batch might have 3 times Y amount in. Reagent testing kits all good, never forget it when it comes to taking pills you are not 100% sure of. Better safe then sorry.

If you went to coles and bought a 24 pack of coke and there was only 10 in the box would you complain?

Coles is a company the legitimacy of which is supported by the government, and the products of which are held to strict quality control measures also supported by the government and consumer organisations.

Pills are illegal. Selling them is illegal, and taking them is illegal. I think drawing a parallel between Coles and your dealer is a little shaky, sorry. Buying pills is not the same as buying a legitimate, legal product from a company.

Sometimes with drugs its the beggars can't be choosers situation. That said I think if you've been sold a dud you should at least put your opinion out there and see what your dealer says. If all else fails go out for a while make heaps of friends and then eventually you'll have a huge drug supply network. :)

I've often asked for my money back.

Don't often get it, though ;)

The best I've ever got is a "swap" next time my dealer had "good" pills... most times he's told me "wow, that's strange, other people have LOVED them.... that's so weird. Why don't you try to sell them on?"

Basically, in effect, "I'm not taking 'em back, bad luck". And he was what I'd consider a relatively good friend.

Lesson 1 in drug deals: no-one is your friend.