• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favorite cure for adderall crash???

sex wit my girl even tho i feel anti socisal once i touch her i rock hard and sexually makes u so uch more hornier, then xanax to relax and ultram or suboxone

Please do not do ultram, you are really pushing it's seizure inducing ability.

i definitely prefer opiates over benzos when coming off uppers..

i prefer opiates over benzos for anything actually.

Please do not do ultram, you are really pushing it's seizure inducing ability.

i too adderall today and 400g ultram , so it is very dangerous to take ultra while on stimulannts
, and very high seizure rate? i been taking 2g xanax every 4 hours along wit it.....ultram+stiulants =NOOO NOO?

I got perscribed klonopin and I love it for coming off stims now, although it doesn't pack the punch and instant release nor feel as strong as xanax, it lasts so much longer, meaning not as much redosing and still feeling nice :)

3mg-4mg is nice for coming off works for me

weed seems to take the edge off a bit, but i need xanax and ultram/ and suboxone to abort addyp high if im just prolonguing the stimulation by redosing,minus the euphoria which i only get from the 1st dose ne thing more is a waste to take ust to avoid a crash and taking addy to stop that, addy is suposed to be fun and used spraningly

when i actually do adderall ocasionally, perhaps twice a month, i don't crash as bad or comedown horibble like i used to...sometimes when i crash im just horny as hell and have sex with my girl, an just get a back ache and fall asleep. now using it everyday anc rap loss sleep, food, etc..the high is the crash after chronic use, it only gets worse...treat adderall like MDMA, to be used recreationally twice a montht o avoid crash comedown, and get the "magic out of it" still

i only have 2 bars left. i'm coming off adderall so ima take a bar :( normally i like 2 bars but i know next time i take adderall i'm gonna regret not saving some =/

fml

Klonopin 4mgs or 3mgs used to be PERFECT, but now it does the opposite if im unhappy. I think Valium 40mgs, and A purepac 2mg ativan is wonderful :)

Im taking some pink adderall today sooo...word...

To all those who got stuck with the pinks I found that if I split the pill in halves when I take them they work better....and dont hurt the stomach and especially fi you dont take it everyday

I got perscribed klonopin and I love it for coming off stims now, although it doesn't pack the punch and instant release nor feel as strong as xanax, it lasts so much longer, meaning not as much redosing and still feeling nice :)

3mg-4mg is nice for coming off works for me
you and me both I just switched my doses 1 2mg purepac and 5mgs max of klonopin but usually just 4 to 3mgs...I find the lower the dose the easier it is to sleep its odd

i never seen pink adderall, i just seen my primary, and im getting the orange 20mg adderall IR tabs, but the bottle says there "peach", never have problems with it so far except a month supply runs out in less then a week :-(

ugh i turn into an emotional crying/violent. etc wreck when i crash on adderall without benzos...i hate it, thankfully when i get my adderall refill i get my #120 xanax the same day, so all good to go for now on

i never seen pink adderall, i just seen my primary, and im getting the orange 20mg adderall IR tabs, but the bottle says there "peach", never have problems with it so far except a month supply runs out in less then a week :-(

Your lucky, the pink pills are CorPharma, they are nasty. If yours are brand name than they are shire (20 one side AD on other) but otherwise they are barr which isn't the greatest company but better than the pink ones. I thought they recalled barr though because some of the 20mg had extra Adderall in them. They were bigger pills than the rest.

Your lucky, the pink pills are CorPharma, they are nasty. If yours are brand name than they are shire (20 one side AD on other) but otherwise they are barr which isn't the greatest company but better than the pink ones. I thought they recalled barr though because some of the 20mg had extra Adderall in them. They were bigger pills than the rest.

The pink pills fucking SUCK from CorPharma, Im never getting those ever again.

They litterally DO NOT help me focus, barely get me awake (I have to take like double my normal dose and its still not even good), and I get fuckin hungry as hell on them at time.

Can you believe that?? Maybe thats not such a bad thing, but as adderall, they fuckin suck, period.

Although, they are the only adderall I have enjoyed smoking weed on, they feel very nice on some nice indica/hybrid

But beyond that I got my 20mg oranges, which are much, much better so life is better.

Also helps I got a script for 30 2mg klonopins. Luvin it

Sex? After taking Adderall? Damn near impossible for me. Anyhoo my way to come down from it is to take opiates to kill the depression and fatigue.

i havent seen the brand name Adderall with the AD on one side and the dos eon the other side in about 10 years, i been getting the orange 20mg tablets from BARR, but yet the bottle says there PEACH, anyhoo they look orange to me..it all depends on what pharmacy you go to, i go to Rite-Aid or CVS they carry usually the best generics, any other place i went to, i got CRAP generics, i went to a grocery store pharmacy and got some generic xanax i never seen in my life, it worked well, but prefer the xanax with the GG on one side...but anyway i have no problem with BARR IR Adderall, hey if there is more then 20mg in them, im a happy camper.

ME PERSONALLY, when im on adderall, my sex drive increases 10x, to the point where when im done i get severe stomach and testicle cramps from excessive sex. me and my fiancee take adderall, and mix it with weed for a stimulating weed high, with the combination is great for sex...i can keep it up on adderall, i prefer sex on stimulants, its the best, anyone agree, or does every1 get limp?

ME PERSONALLY, when im on adderall, my sex drive increases 10x, to the point where when im done i get severe stomach and testicle cramps from excessive sex. me and my fiancee take adderall, and mix it with weed for a stimulating weed high, with the combination is great for sex...i can keep it up on adderall, i prefer sex on stimulants, its the best, anyone agree, or does every1 get limp?

Limp. I stop taking them and sex drive increases and I grow.