❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Atelier3 | Outlier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Extremely Horny

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
Fentanyl? Careful where you buy it from. In Canada they're green pills. My friend was getting it prescribed, but stashing it during his last 2 weeks. Guess what I found in the laptop bag he gave me. Checked it out a bit and seems it's an epidemic in Canada. I don't like prescription opiates, but I rarely use opiates anyway, So... what do I know?
I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Fentanyl is mixed into or used as a cut for heroin, cocaine, and there are even pills which look exactly or very similar to the real prescription type but are actually fentanyl. Rapper lil'peep died from a pill he thought was a benzodiazepine, but it was fentanyl. Rest in peace.

Heinous J

Bluelighter
I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Fentanyl is mixed into or used as a cut for heroin, cocaine, and there are even pills which look exactly or very similar to the real prescription type but are actually fentanyl. Rapper lil'peep died from a pill he thought was a benzodiazepine, but it was fentanyl. Rest in peace.
Terminal case of cancer. I believe that he wanted me to have the pills 'cause I drink just coffee, unless I go a party and I'm quite edgy. Also, I think, he wanted to feel it. He had not slept in 5-7 days. So probably wasn't using any sedatives or painkiller. I can't comment on it, since I've been using them since yesterday. I feel nothing. Emotionless as a robot. Monday morning I have to stop though. Lets see what happens.

Heinous J

Bluelighter
Terminal case of cancer. I believe that he wanted me to have the pills 'cause I drink just coffee, unless I go a party and I'm quite edgy. Also, I think, he wanted to feel it. He had not slept in 5-7 days. So probably wasn't using any sedatives or painkiller. I can't comment on it, since I've been using them since yesterday. I feel nothing. Emotionless as a robot. Monday morning I have to stop though. Lets see what happens.
Thank you for your kind words though.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
You have been taking fentanyl pills without a tolerance to opiates? Please be very careful.

Zuda

Bluelighter
They're big where I live. That may be a Western thing though, not the whole country
Hey man...I live in the south and I was joking. We love acid down here. lol. And the fun guy, we like him too. Several deemster chefs where I live at.

Zuda

Bluelighter
You have been taking fentanyl pills without a tolerance to opiates? Please be very careful.
I second this...I accidentally ingested Fentanyl once (I am not an opiates user) and passed out...woke up throwing up so hard that I pulled a muscle. Would not recommend to anyone except extreme heroin addicts who want to make even worse decisions