• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ever felt close to death??

While g-ing out one night, at home, alone, my neck siezed backwards over my right shoulder, locked there, cutting off my breath... I was sure my kids were gonna come out of their rooms (they were not even there...) and I knew that I had to reach up behind my head and pull my head forward by the hair, but I couldn't make my arms work either. Through sheer force of will, i finally managed to, but it totally freaked me out! The muscles in my neck were sore later...

Splatt said:
This is another reason why you shouldn't drink with pills, even if they're tested, cos MDXX sure as hell masks a medium strength MDXX pill on a tester.

Did you mean to say cos MDxx masks a medium strength K pill with a tester?

Yeah sorry correction. Well spotted :) Even 40-60mg of MDXX will mask a pretty high dose containg K pill. Pure ketamine powder isn't the greatest reaction on mandelin. Nothing like MDXX. So it would just show a dark colour.

There is a tester you can test Ketamine on alone but its only used by customs really and I'd have to dig deep for the ingredieents to the reagent. Phase may be able to help. But is it definitely not commercial.

There have been a few posts that are starting to pull this thread off track. Let's try and get back on topic guys. :)

had a pill and my mate offered me to try shabs, i'm totally against it but at the time i felt really good and said why not. had 3 tokes and ate a small amount of rock. for the next 5-6 hours i was flying, felt wide awake and extremely energetic. at around 5 am i took a shower and layed down in bed to get some sleep. after climbing into bed, getting into a comfortable sleeping position, my heart began to race really fast. i tried to overcome it by not thinking about it and just trying to relax, but it got worse. i timed my rate which was pacing around 150-170 bpm. i could see the beat on my chest. breathing became difficult. got extreme chest pain. felt like i was going to faint. i got dressed and walked down to a medical centre. i was in so much shock and pain i just felt like i would drop dead. surprisingly when i got the the medical centre i felt relieved, decided not to go inside but rather lay down on a bench, felt better 2 hours later. never felt such extreme anxiety before.

also got similar anxiety attacks after a high dose of caffeine. the anxiety keeps me awake for 4-5 hours. my heart beats really slow, breathing is so shallow it just feels like it'll stop if i fall asleep.

alcohol got me there also, after drinking 12 standard drinks in half an hour the buzz came on too sudden. everything spun and i got really dizzy. stumbled to a bench and leaned over to the side. jim beam and beer was pouring out my mouth like it was from a tap. puking so much i couldn't breathe. the taste of the 2 mixtures and the food was so hideous that i couldn't stop puking for 30 minutes. never experienced it that way before.

I have removed a number of posts as they were dragging the thread off topic.

Try and keep the posts on topic or the thread will be closed.