• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ethics in selling a non-working pill

^ Yes, but at the time her boyfriend was one of my connections so was not encouraging to hear!

Breecamb said:
Oh god some members of my gender are just an embarrassment

It goes both ways and I'd be inclined to say us guys got the short end of the stick in terms of foolish behavior, common sense, not being able to do more then two things at once... ;)

Well yes...considering the intake of chems doesn't usually discourage the desire for any form of sexual activity :p

So what your telling us is your friend made tens of thousands of dollars selling aspirin and only got questioned once.

That's got to be bullshit and I would be amazed very, very fucking amazed if it were true.

Maybe the pill had effects mixed with MDMA or alcohol but did nothing when sober, and looked like ecstasy. Not going to tell people what pill it was. H ewas arrested multiple times too and got off. Its a good trade if you're a good salesman, but yes, a cunty thing to do.

EEEK In Mount Isa it seems No-one cares what crap ppl pass off and continue to buy anyway. I had my 7th bunk pill this year lastnight, My mate and i were speaking about this topic. Living isolated ppl will take whatever they can get, regardless of quality. I recon this is Shit!! Yeah, we are isloated but not the north pole! And the ppl selling them dont bat an eyelid, nor do many of the ppl consuming them, id dont think many would demand a refund due to their being limited sources...im so cranky =(

No do not re-sell them as you are just as bad as the wanker who sold them to you, it's your own fault for not testing the pills before purchasing!

If you are going to re-sell them, at least sell them at the price you got them for and before you even sell them tell people what they are and what's in them so that they know what they are purchasing.

Everyone needs to purchase testers as to stop the pipe pressers from cashing in big time even then they may learn to put a little MDxx in them, to fool the testers, but tasting the pill and observing it well should tell you whether it's a pipe pill or not!

Got another 2 dud pills on the weekend sldjakgd;jfgnadjifgnjnfkjndjkfgbnlkdfg so pissed off.

the only time i've goten dud pills was when i was stocking up for my friends and myself before i party (i usually just buy them at the party off dealers i know there), so i got another friend to pick up a few from a guy he knows. i didn't end up going to the party, so had a bunch still left over and heard there were bunk so just chucked them in the bin..

i'd be more worried about the person i sold them to coming and finding me then anything lol, since the scene is pretty small. unless it was in some commercial place and i could just leave

What kind of idiot resells bad pills to people they know?
Buy one, test it, buy the rest of the batch :rolleyes: