• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten now selling Simon's Reagent and all kits are now DISCOUNTED!

No we won't be at EC. It's just too legally intense at the moment.

Grr I didn't get paid today, hopefully I should get payed tomorrow... I hope I don't miss out!

katmeow, all going well Enlighten kits will be available at the Qld event although there won't be any (Enlighten) onsite testing.

No we won't be at EC. It's just too legally intense at the moment.
Thats depressing to hear, but I can understand the hesitation in this current political climate. :( I hope they don't allow dogs in, that'd be so fucked!

The sale has been extended due to popular demand but get in quick.

Anyone who does'nt already have reagent testers, this is a great opportunity to get some at a great price while supporting Enlighten and their projects. Keep in mind the money from these sales are used at the harm reduction coal face, which ultimately helps us all.

I urge anyone who hasn't got some testers or those that may need some new ones to get in now before it's too late. Coming up to the festive season there is no better time to purchase some.

Lil :)

I really want to order one of these kits but i am worried about it being obvious in the mail to my parants. Does it come in a unlabled package?

It comes as a yellow express parcel (or used to), but I am sure you could get Enlighten to provide a fake (or no..) name on the back as it doesn't require any type of customs claims or anything.

Yes they still come in a totally discreet unmarked Express Post satchel. We write nothing on it except the name you give us and the address.

Just received mine too :D Arrived in great condition, perfectly bubble-wrapped. Good work, johnboy.

i just sent my order off in the mail today i was hoping to get in yesturday but work made me stay back. I hope im not to late for the sale prices as it ends today and you probably wont recieve the letter untill monday :( If it is to late please pm me and i will post the extra money on monday. Cheers

Anyone who gets to the old buy page before I make the new one today can buy at the discounted price. Lucky for you all I am a shite coder :)

uh oh, johnboy's coding skills must really suck :p i just ordered a kit and still got it at the old price. thanks mate!! :)