• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten now selling Simon's Reagent and all kits are now DISCOUNTED!

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Enlighten are proud to finally introduce a Simon's reagent to our range. Many of you have been asking for it, and now it is here.

And to celebrate we are putting all of our kits on sale for a limited time only. Bluelighters will get the first chance to take advantage of this offer before anyone else.

One Kit: was $25 now $20
Marquis and Mandelin: was $40 now $38
Marquis, Mandelin and Simon's: was $60 now $55

Buy now, as this offer cannot last. Stock up now before the holiday season. Buy some as gifts for friends who really should have them.

Remember Enlighten only exists because of your donations.

Wondering what Enlighten has done for you lately? Well the Victorian Government just recently announced that they are tendering a feasibility study on an "Illicit Tablet Monitoring System", which is a careful euphemism for Pill Testing Service. Not only did this tender admit that it was pressure from Enlighten, as well as others, that caused them to take this issue this far, but Enlighten will most likely be involved in advising this study directly.

Pill testing in Australia is moving from a possibility to a probability. And Enlighten is doing everything it can to make it happen. So show some love and buy a kit. Or if you have a kit already buy one for a friend, or just donate.

Special Bluelighter Buy Page can be found here.

[mods: please don't merge this with the donation thread quite yet]

Awesome to hear johnboy. Just wondering, what's the advantage to having the Simon's reagent included?

Simon's can help distinguish between MDMA/EA pills and MDA pills, as in it reacts to the former and not the latter. It also reacts to methamphetamine.

[removed some mistakes]

No doubt phase_dancer will make things clearer, and correct me if I've got it all arse about.

Last edited:
Great news! Thanks to enlighten for all your harm reduction efforts :)

Awesome... and great news on the political front too!

yes, thanks heaps guys. shall be buying a new test kit soon from enlighten.

JB, yes I'm afraid you did. PMMA is the secondary amine and Simons will indicate the presence of that. It will not show a blue colour to PMA or MDA, however, if there is only a primary amine present, a pink-rose colour may be seen.

While Simons is not a very useful reagent when used alone, it is nevertheless a handy companion reagent. Some non-amine substances can give similar results with Marquis or Mandelin (although it's unusual that both kits would give typical colours with such compounds). Simons can therefore help to verify a positive from Mandelin, Marquis etc.

And you kit has already been mailed. If you don't get it tomorrow you will the next day. Thanks for helping us help you :)

I think I'm finally get off my ass and buy all 3 kits when my next paycheck comes through :)

Got it by midday today, talk about service! :) Common BLers we should lead the way here! For less than $50 I can now protect my own and my friends health - to some extent - and no longer have those annoying ass, "I reackon they had heaps of speed in em"... "Nah I didn't feel speedy at all" conversations that piss me off so much on a comedown!

BUMP.

This offer cannot last so make sure you get your order in soon.

Can it last til thursday? I was hoping to get it last paycheck but some bills came through and I couldn't afford it, but I get payed again soon and was hoping to get it on thursday.