• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

I can get good quality brown but cant find any good quality for white, that including coke and crack. Hash, weeds drought still going on in ireland for 3 months since.big bust in dublin
Got lovely bag of brown and smoke them on foil and its black beetle on foil, not shit brown or red beetle thanksfully.

I can get good quality brown but cant find any good quality for white, that including coke and crack. Hash, weeds drought still going on in ireland for 3 months since.big bust in dublin
Got lovely bag of brown and smoke them on foil and its black beetle on foil, not shit brown or red beetle thanksfully.
Plenty weed about now and hash too, got sum great stardawg (local) and sum soft press hash called bobacoch indica morrocan hash

How's the gear round your parts?
I'm in Glasgow and it's nothing short of a nightmare. I work every day and usually got to work and get my stuff head home and get enough for a weekend on a Friday.
It all seems to be horrific right now. I've had stuff that was like smoking fresh air. I've even went to rough areas trying to bump into a plug.
I hate the way I can't get it out my head. On the other hand it's the closest I've been to throwing the towel in. If only my green held me...

Hope everyone is well not been on for years

I'm in Paisley and getting is easy enough but it's all mediocre at best but the prices are nuts. Prices I could only dream of when I first tried it back in 1997. Getting grams for 25 and teenths for 45. Got a guy who does 0.7 for £20 but since Monday he's been giving out 2 for £30. So that's the best part of a teenth for £30, I remember when getting a half G for £40 was considered a good result. That was when kit was kit though.

I can't get a photo to link from this iPhone 5 I'm on sadly.

The gear I got yesterday isn't quite right & runs weird in a way I've never seen gear do before. I've just tried to link a photo but I can't get it to work.

It's really potent but takes a while to kick in, I've lost 4 pints of milk somehow while on it???!!!

When I woke up on the sofa earlier it felt like a huge MXE comeback, lost some milk & my ATM card was down the back of the sofa too. That time when a local batch was cut with Fent I did weird shit too like this, I can't find this fucking milk anywhere in the flat too. I've bitten my lip too while on the nod & it's gone numb, I'd got a huge dry bogey on my finger too which was nice to find 🤢
Kinda glad I found it before I had my morning roll up as it was so dry it was flaking off & I'd have ended up smoking some of it.

Years ago when a friend was being a cunt to me I did he m a bong but filled the bottom part of the bowl with hair & a small bit of dog paw fur too (the bits between the paw pads so it would have been foul) he coughed so hard on smoking it & turned a weird grey colour upon smoking it. Lesson is kids don't be fucking rude to people)

I'm in Paisley and getting is easy enough but it's all mediocre at best but the prices are nuts. Prices I could only dream of when I first tried it back in 1997. Getting grams for 25 and teenths for 45. Got a guy who does 0.7 for £20 but since Monday he's been giving out 2 for £30. So that's the best part of a teenth for £30, I remember when getting a half G for £40 was considered a good result. That was when kit was kit though.
Better it is actually h and costs more than it being dry wall and being cheap

I get half an eight for 40 and 3.5 grams for 80 etc it's not ten ten but it's not shit and it seems to do more for me.than most users i know plus the rattle isn't as hard I got some fire at the moment it looks like bash doesn't have much taste to it it's subtle but after 5 lines my chest is heavy I feel noticeably tired all over my body I'm surprised it don't cost more I prefer the weaker one I said above but that guy isn't on until 5 pm atleast.. so I won't waiting 6 hours

I still don't and never will do white I can barely afford dark nevermind white and despite continued drug use with this dirty but compulsive drug(heroin) I still have all my good looks and my skin looks as good as ever I have a feeling if I started on the white I would end up looking worse

Really excellent fishscale down my end, so good I bought due the first time in a year. Grass is still patchy, solid is back on tap.

Made two referrals for ADR yesterday, both said they had gone over when taking usual dose, so assume excellent quality or cut with something sinister.

@LoginNotSecure

Any idea what these new subutex are all about, they are meant to be like some kinda plastic looking thing you put ON your tongue.
So far removed from the white pills you could crush up & snort, they look a bit like Fent patches but see through.

you may feel like you're immortal on the gear, but it can all turn to shit overnight..

Said it a billion times before, fuck him!!!!

Giving it some big talk, the kid couldn't even run 5 lines like a normal human a few months ago & now he thinks his William S Burroughs, I'm actually waiting with pure Joy in my heart for the days ahead when it all falls to pieces around his smug face. He knows fuck all yet but he will learn soon & I will just laugh.

I'd love the mentally ill idiot to try & run a few lines of MDPV after being awake for 5 days when your vision goes into double if not triple when you try & focus. My God he was The King of OTC pills a few months ago & @thefirm was running him like a little bitch FFS.

@LoginNotSecure

Any idea what these new subutex are all about, they are meant to be like some kinda plastic looking thing you put ON your tongue.
So far removed from the white pills you could crush up & snort, they look a bit like Fent patches but see through.

Orodispersible tablet. Been around awhile in other forms (Imodium instants for example)