• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

After using Benzodiazipines for a while - my own opinion, and I know others may disagree - is that I don't realy get what the fuss about them is. They don't give me a kind of recreational or intoxicating buzz akin to getting drunk or stoned or high. Mostly they don't have any positive recreational effects, however they've definitely had some negatives, which I've learned to my cost - namely blacking out after taking too many and then coming round sometime later with no memory of what happened. There's no recreatioanl value in that (for me any way) and of course its also potentially quite dangerous. They don't even seem to help me to sleep any better than your OTC sedative

I can see that they may help with their intended purposes of calming people down who are in high states of anxiety, but I'm a little puzled why they seem to be such popular drugs of recreation. Not trying to denigrate people who use them, just my experience.

Pregabalin on the other hand does (sometimes ) give me the slighty spaced out buzz that I enjoy - but that comes with it's own downsides.

Anyways, just my two cents.

so Wedinos said these Apotex Temazepams were genuine. Still looked dodgy and were crumbly as hell though.

I would still always recommend sending Temazepam to Wedinos as I've had fake brands. In fact Wedinos latest results shows a worrying number of fake Benzos of all kinds, often containing Flubrazolam etc... so always be on the safe side, and as I mentioned in the post above, even genuine Benzos seem to be more trouble than they're worth, for me anyway

@Forever Changes do you just like temazepam or is that all that was available at the the time. Plus my side we only get the jellies.

I have tried Diazepam, Clonazepam, Xanax and Temazepam. Tem is hard to come by here so I wanted to get hold of some to try as some have said it's their preferred Benzo. Didn't seem to do much for me to be honest.

I think the 'jellies' (capsules?) are probably less easily faked but don't take my word for it. I don't know if you have a service like WEDINOs in SA, but it really can save lives. In fact I'm thinking of donating money to them as I'd hate to see them go out of business

so Wedinos said these Apotex Temazepams were genuine. Still looked dodgy and were crumbly as hell though

Probably lower dosed mixed with filler, what it says about being 20mg could more likely be 5mg or 10mg, still shows positive for tamazapam though, I've had vallies like that, underdosed shite comes back as diazepam, so annoying I won't buy vallies now

I have tried Diazepam, Clonazepam, Xanax and Temazepam. Tem is hard to come by here so I wanted to get hold of some to try as some have said it's their preferred Benzo. Didn't seem to do much for me to be honest.

I think the 'jellies' (capsules?) are probably less easily faked but don't take my word for it. I don't know if you have a service like WEDINOs in SA, but it really can save lives. In fact I'm thinking of donating money to them as I'd hate to see them go out of business
I get mine straight from the pharmacy scripted by a doc so i know its the real deal but from all hypnotic benzos i rate them the weakest but hats just my personnel opinion, obviously.

As for the WEDINO's service is a no. I just have friends of friends that will test stuff for me as they work in "an" industry where they can but it's very seldom i get chance.

i rate them the weakest but hats just my personnel opinion, obviously

I don't rate them much at all, some people love them though, only time they worked was was when the hospital gave me them before anastasic as a premed, after I'd took 20mg of valium they didn't know I took lol, then the tamazapam ontop was nice but then 15 minutes after they kicked in I was being put under so didn't get much of a chance to enjoy them, then I had a few off a doctor about a year ago, but I kept taking more and more and still couldn't sleep for ages

Also aged 17 I was prescribed a months worth of them in my old home town, I was actually trying to get vallies lol, I then moved to where I live now got one repeat ate a shit load as couldn't feel anything as I was comparing them to valium, then I injected amphetamine base (not meth UK base, speed) threw up and was then obviously speedy, when I went back for more tamazapam the doctor said no they don't give them out especially at my age or some shit

yeah Xanax has caused me to black out in the past, but I'm surprised it made you hyper. What doses of it have you taken?

Oh it certainly makes me hyper, definitely some odd neurological thing going on with a very small number of us. Put it this way, I can't sleep off them; and highest dose? More than anyone would likely be able to reasonably guess, put it that way, it tends to make people doubt me or think it's some kind of shite brag. Tolerance built fast on that alprazolam powder from Spain. Either way, 330mg alprazolam. 2mg measured with PG knocked my friend out; it was definitely active and potent. Just my benzo receptors weren't.

My wake up call was when I started getting brain zaps ON benzos (on that 330mg dose). I did well tapering off in all fairness, took a few months or so. But that last seizure could have killed me, I'm sure of it. They really struggled to get their anti-seizure meds (lorazepam) to work for some reason (8(), and I'm surprised they eventually did. No idea how much they administered, but there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on when I came round noticably and happily benzo'd.

I went to the nurse "what was that drug you just gave me" and she replied "lorazepam, and it took a lot, we were just surprised it eventually worked". I went "oh is that what it's called, I think I'll need some more of that" and she just smiled sweetly and went "I think you won't".

xanax, that gives me a high where in hyper and can't stop doing stuff lol, I get shot done on xanax I have no idea why but I sort out alsorts on them

Yip, exactly what happens to me. Do you have ADHD? I have inattentive ADHD and I think that's related. I have serious issues with getting shit done, and something, neurologically is resolved entirely by benzos. If not for the cognitive defecit and addiction potential it would literally be the best ADHD med for me. Way better than dexamphetamine, street base, or 4f-methylphenidate have done for me. They just don't give me that absolute wonder at doing motivating tasks, and the fact I can see it's happening and working. FTR I don't buy the less anxiety = reason why angle. Too simple, it's deeper & more complex than that and it's very specific to benzos. Other GABA drugs don't do it, but phenibut came closest (yet nowhere near). Gabapentin apparently doesn't hit GABA receptors like initially thought, but that comes close too. I don't get drunk or anything off that, just super focussed with a discerning eye keeping check on me. Psychedelic, like a microdose.

Last edited:
He said it was alprazolam powder he had, guessing dissolved in PG (although I have dabbed benzo powders on several stupid occasions).

I also took 60 1mg pills not long ago trying to knock myself out (didn't work) and was fucked for two days. Didn't realise at the time.

what's PG?

60mg of Xanax is a huge dose - I'm glad you're OK. I'm surprised it didn't knock you out. I've blacked out taking around 10mg doses. They don't seem to do anything at first, so you take more and before you know it you wake up hours later lying on the floor.

It's hard to get that 'sweet spot' where you feel the good effects but don't pass out

what's PG?

60mg of Xanax is a huge dose - I'm glad you're OK. I'm surprised it didn't knock you out. I've blacked out taking around 10mg doses. They don't seem to do anything at first, so you take more and before you know it you wake up hours later lying on the floor.

It's hard to get that 'sweet spot' where you feel the good effects but don't pass out

PG - Propylene glycol

Used as a solvent for benzos and nicotine

He said it was alprazolam powder he had, guessing dissolved in PG (although I have dabbed benzo powders on several stupid occasions).

I also took 60 1mg pills not long ago trying to knock myself out (didn't work) and was fucked for two days. Didn't realise at the time.

I dissolved in PG up until it meant drinking excessive amounts of PG (had to use a 1:1 mg/ml ratio as alprazolam is notoriously hard to dissolve). I've seen people do better, but it takes a bit of work and I find it way easier to just go "right, 1ml so that's 1mg" without having to do any maths. By the 330mg point I was weighing it on my MG scales. FTR I was down to about 20-30mg for my last seizure. Had it been 330mg, I'm not sure they would have been capable of administering enough benzodiazepine to stop it.

See that's the thing with me and benzos. They don't make me tired so I can just re-dose indefinitely. I'll black out for sure but I'll just be off somewhere doing stuff, just in a more obviously drug fucked state, & I never do anything that weird (like the horror stories you hear). It's hard to tell if I've just had a few because I get no motor impairment until very high doses. FTR it's called an atypical reaction, or it's a kind of one.

@Tranced - 330mg of Alprazolam?? 😲 For real?

They come in 1mg tablets. How did you take 330mg?

Because back when etizolam powder (& all other RC's) were being banned you could still get a variety of benzo powders domestically in this country, inclduding alprazolam powder from Europe. Presumably for all the white xanax bars which were getting popular back when they were still xanax, as there were some very, very reliable clearweb vendors in the EU.

In the days before the ban the deals that the British vendors were doing to clear stock were ridiculous. I'm sure I'd been getting grams of etizolam for £40 in the weeks before anyway, but the last few days were just silly. If I remember rightly we (best mate) bought 3-4 grams of etizolam powder and got two free for less than £100 or something daft; it might have even been as many grams each or cost us both £100, but whatever, anyone who was involved remembers the ridiculousness of the cost at least, even if they don't remember before/during/the aftermath so well.

Anyway a lot of blueligthters/people in general got caught up in it all. I had enough money in the bank to go halfs with my mate so we suddenly had thousands of doses of etizolam each. When you start redosing due to your 'infinite stash', it's very, very easy to start dabbing from the bag to top up your dose and maybe not even remember. Then your next dose doesn't work because your double digitals tolerance just doubled again.

Then, hey presto!! welcome to the world of exponential benzo tolerance!!! Don't worry, take enough and they'll knock you out - unless they don't. 8(

Anyway, those grams lasted about 3-4 weeks, maybe a bit more, then the people still selling on the side ran out. That's when Spanish alprazolam came into play.

I'll turn it into a trip report one of these days. When I get round to it. I've got all the logs etc (or most of them) that I kept on my phone, though some don't make sense (dates/doses messed up/repeated/making no sense etc, entire sections missing).

Last edited:
When you start redosing due to your 'infinite stash', it's very, very easy to start dabbing from the bag to top up your dose and maybe not even remember. Then your next dose doesn't work because your double digitals tolerance just doubled.

Hey presto, welcome to the world of exponential benzo tolerance!

Fuck, thats insane, what are you on now? how on earth would a doctor even start a taper plan with that tolerance?

See that's the thing with me and benzos. They don't make me tired so I can just re-dose indefinitely. I'll black out for sure but I'll just be off somewhere doing stuff, just in a more obviously drug fucked state, & I never do anything that weird (like the horror stories you hear). It's hard to tell if I've just had a few because I get no motor impairment until very high doses. FTR it's called an atypical reaction, or it's a kind of one.

the danger is if you're out somewhere and black out on the street or something, or god forbid driving. Never ever drive if you've taken Benzos - imagine blacking out behind the wheel....

The latest results from Wedinos are frightening - at least 50% of the Benzos tested came back as things like Flubrazolam or other stuff

Oh how I wish that Nimetazepam hadn't been completely taken off the market, cuz that was like JUST the right amount of Temaz and MDMA in one o_O
Sooooooo lushtickly!