• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug dealer levies fuel surcharge

Boxtrot said:
You guys are morons. You are ignorant to the main point here. They are risking jailtime. That overrides any point you can make about why they're doing it or whether they deserve it. If you dont want to pay a fuel levy find another dealer and get over it.

Why are you so angry :S.

Youre the one making no sense here. Drug dealers dont deserve EXTRA money for risking jailtime. The profit they already make is what offsets the jailtime risk. Thats just common sense.

Were risking jailtime by buying the drugs, maybe the dealers should pay us for buying them? 8)

Did i say i was angry?

Frozanics said:
Why are you so angry :S.

Youre the one making no sense here. Drug dealers dont deserve EXTRA money for risking jailtime. The profit they already make is what offsets the jailtime risk. Thats just common sense.

U are not a dealer so your opinion on whether they deserve it or not is redundant. I hope u can see why.

Like i said, if u dont want to pay find another dealer, he wont miss u.

Jailtime has nothing to do with money. It has to do with commiting crimes. Are u really that stupid?

Frozanics said:
Were risking jailtime by buying the drugs, maybe the dealers should pay us for buying them? 8)

Your choice.